Kennedy Space Center Admission
- 7k+ booked
- 2,748 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit all the major exhibits available at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex with this Kennedy Space Center Admission Ticket.
Our guide to Kennedy Space Center Admission
With a wealth of fascinating exhibits and interactive sights, a day out at Kennedy Space Center is great fun for all the family and one they will never forget!
With your Kennedy Space Center Admission ticket, you can visit the only place on Earth where you can experience the G-forces of space travel, climb aboard space rockets and explore the space shuttle.
Among the many highlights at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex you will discover:
- The present and future of collaborative space exploration come to life at Gateway™: The Deep Space Launch Complex. Experience the space travel of tomorrow while celebrating rocketry’s past, present and future. Here you can enter the spaceport of the future, Spaceport KSC and launch aboard one of four unique and immersive journeys through the solar system and beyond.
- Space Shuttle Atlantis - See Atlantis as if it were in space - raised 30 feet off the ground and rotated 43 degrees. More than 60 interactive, immersive exhibits and simulators will provide guests with a never-before-experienced perspective on the shuttle’s complex systems, components and capabilities.
- Shuttle Launch Experience* - visitors strap into the sights, sounds and sensations of a real Space Shuttle launch.
- Heroes and Legends exhibition featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing®.
- Relive the wonder and excitement of the Apollo era at the one-of-a-kind Saturn V Center which celebrates the unprecedented achievement of putting a man on the moon. At its centre is the incredible 363-foot-long Saturn V moon rocket.
- Experience the thrill of the space race with the launch of Apollo 8. Watch history unfold in the Firing Room as the first crewed Saturn V mission blasts into space.
- See the real Lunar Module 9 with a life-sized scene from the Apollo 11 Moon landing at the Moonscape exhibit. While there, be sure to put your skills to the test in three interactive challenges!
- Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour - Short of becoming an astronaut, there’s no better way to get a glimpse of Kennedy Space Center. Get an up-close drive-by view of a launch pad, experience the historic Apollo 8 launch and marvel at a massive 363-foot-long Saturn V rocket at the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- IMAX® films – in two giant IMAX theatres, the dream of space flight comes alive with a selection of mind-blowing 3D space films (currently undergoing renovations; Journey to Space will be shown on the jumbotron at North Atlantis Lawn during this period).
- Rocket Garden - climb-aboard Mercury, Gemini and Apollo capsule replicas and view the monstrous 111-meter Saturn V moon rocket, the most powerful rocket ever built.
*Participants must be at least 48 inches tall. Expectant mothers and those who have recent surgery should not participate. Individuals who are unable to use the provided seating or safety restraints must not board.
Kennedy Space Center is open daily from 9.00am to 5.00pm with the last admission an hour before closing. Kennedy Space Visitor Complex does occasionally close at short notice due to shuttle and rocket launches. It is recommended your check the latest opening hours prior to your visit.
Kennedy Space Center is a simple 45-60 minute drive east of Orlando.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Kennedy Space Center Admission
- You will be sent an open-dated Kennedy Space Center Ticket which can be used at any time during the calendar year selected at the time of booking.
- Kennedy Space Visitor Complex does occasionally close at short notice due to shuttle and rocket launches. It is recommended your check the latest opening hours before your visit.
- Transportation is NOT included to and from Kennedy Space Center. Please see our Kennedy Space Center with Transportation Ticket should you require transportation from Orlando.
- Car parking is not included in the ticket price, approximate cost is $10 per car, payable locally.
- Specific attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, this ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Kennedy Space Center Admission
What is included on the Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge ticket?
Among the many highlights, you will discover attractions such as seeing the Space Shuttle Atlantis, take part in a Shuttle Launch Experience, discover the Heroes and Legends exhibition , visit the Saturn V Center, watch history unfold in the Firing Room, take the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour, watch an IMAX film and wander around the Rocket Garden.
What is the price of the Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge?
The Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge price may vary, please select your date on this page to see up to date pricing.
What is the Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge?
The Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge gives you admission to all the major exhibits at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
What is the child age for Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge?
Child age is 3-11 years. Child 0-2 do not require a ticket.
What is not included on the Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge?
Add on enhancements that are not part of the ticket include Special Interest Bus Tours, Dine With An Astronaut, Astronaut Training Experience® (ATX) and Mars Base 1, which must be booked separately. We do offer the Space Pass that comes with a behind the scenes tour and dine with an astronaut.
Is my Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge ticket date specific?
No, you will be sent an open-dated Kennedy Space Center Ticket which can be used at any time during that calendar year.
Can I cancel my Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge ticket?
Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, they are non-refundable.
Am I sent a physical ticket for the Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge?
There is no ticket to post as the ticket will be uploaded to your customer account. You can then download this to your phone when you are ready to use it.
Is car parking included on the Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge?
Car parking is not included in the ticket price. It will cost approximately $10 per car, payable locally.
Is there an age/height restriction to do the Shuttle Launch Experience with the Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge ?
Participants must be at least 48 inches tall. Expectant mothers and those who have recent surgery should not participate. Individuals who are unable to use the provided seating or safety restraints must not board.
Order our FREE Orlando brochure now
Your Ticket Guide
Help us plan which Orlando attraction tickets are right for you
First Timers Guide
First-hand advice from Orlando experts