Kennedy Space Center Admission
4.9 stars: Based on 177 reviews via
Visit all the major exhibits available at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex with this Kennedy Space Center Admission Ticket.
Our guide to Kennedy Space Center Admission
With a wealth of fascinating exhibits and interactive sights, a day out at kennedy Space Center is great fun for all the family and one they will never forget!
With your Kennedy Space Center Admission ticket you can visit the only place on Earth where you can experience the G-forces of space travel, climb aboard space rockets and explore the space shuttle.
Among the many highlights at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex you will discover:
- Space Shuttle Atlantis - See Atlantis as if it were in space - raised 30 feet off the ground and rotated 43 degrees. More than 60 interactive, immersive exhibits and simulators will provide guests a never-before experienced perspective on the shuttle’s complex systems, components and capabilities.
- Shuttle Launch Experience* - visitors strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a real Space Shuttle launch.
- Heroes and Legends exhibition featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing®.
- Relive the wonder and excitement of the Apollo era at tge one-of-a-kind Saturn V Center which celebrates the unprecedented achievement of putting man on the moon. At it's centre is the incredible 363-foot-long Saturn V moon rocket.
- Experience the thrill of the space race with the launch of Apollo 8. Watch history unfold in the Firing Room as the first crewed Saturn V mission blasts into space.
- See the real Lunar Module 9 with a life-sized scene from the Apollo 11 Moon landing at the Moonscape exhibit. While there, be sure to put your skills to the test in three interactive challenges!
- Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour - Short of becoming an astronaut, there’s no better way to get a glimpse of Kennedy Space Center. Get an up-close drive-by view of a launch pad, experience the historic Apollo 8 launch and marvel at a massive 363-foot-long Saturn V rocket at the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- IMAX® films – in two giant IMAX theatres, the dream of space flight comes alive with a selection of mind-blowing 3D space films (currently undergoing renovations; Journey to Space will be shown on the jumbo tron at North Atlantis Lawn during this period).
- Rocket Garden - climb-aboard Mercury, Gemini and Apollo capsule replicas and view the monstrous 111-meter Saturn V moon rocket, the most powerful rocket ever built.
*Participants must be at least 48 inches tall. Expectant mothers and those who have recent surgery should not participate. Individuals who are unable to use the provided seating or safety restraints must not board.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Kennedy Space Center Admission
- This Kennedy Space Center ticket gives you admission to all the major exhibits at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- You will be sent an open-dated Kennedy Space Center Ticket which can be used at any time during that calendar year.
- Transportation is NOT included to and from Kennedy Space Center. Please see our Kennedy Space Center with Transportation Ticket should you require transportation from Orlando.
- Car parking is not included in the ticket price, appoximate cost is $10 per car, payable locally.
- Specific attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Kennedy Space Center Admission
- How far is Kennedy Space Center from Orlando?
Kennedy Space Center an easy 45-60 minute drive east of Orlando.
- Do I have to name a date I wish to visit Kennedy Space Center?
No, Attraction Tickets Direct will send you an open-dated Kennedy Space Center Admission Ticket. This can be used at anytime during your stay.