Kennedy Space Center Space Pass
4.9 stars: Based on 177 reviews via
The exclusive Kennedy Space Center Space Pass ticket is not available in resort and can only be pre-purchased before you depart the UK or Ireland. The Space Pass offers the most comprehensive Kennedy Space Center experience as it combines all the components of the Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge with a 'Lunch with an Astronaut' programme and an exclusive tour to the more restricted areas of the complex.
Our guide to Kennedy Space Center Space Pass
With your Kennedy Space Center Space Pass you can visit all the main elements of the Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex including Space Shuttle Atlantis, the Shuttle Launch Experience, the Rocket Garden, KSC Bus tour including the Saturn V Centre, the IMAX 3D cinemas which show incredible space films. Plus you can enjoy lunch with a real life astronaut and join an exclusive tour to the more restricted areas of the Kennedy Space Center!
- Dine with an Astronaut (12.00pm-1.15pm)- once-in-a-lifetime chance to have lunch with a real life astronaut! Hear about space adventures first-hand from someone who has experienced a launch and the wild ride into orbit. During the presentation, astronauts share memories such as the experience of their first flight, how they felt during launch and the traditions they formed with their crew or family back on Earth along the way.
- KSC Explore Tour (1.30pm-3.30pm) - A two hour tour offering access to areas normally only open only to NASA personnel and the chance to capture once-in-a-liftetime photos of the giant structures that make up the World's Largest launch facility. See many of Kennedy Space Center's most historically significant buildings including the KSC Headquarters, the newly renamed Neil Armstrong Operations & Checkout Building where astronaut crews spent the final days before their flights and the International Space Station Processing Facility, where components of the ISS were built before being ferried into space. Get an up-close look at the coastal launch pads that unleashed the power to put people on the moon and send space shuttles to the International Space Station and stop for photos outside the 525-foot-tall Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB). Inside these high-bay doors, the Saturn V moon rockets and space shuttles were stacked and prepared for launch. gram, the Orion capsule aboard the Space Launch System (SLS). Along the way, your tour guide will share historical facts about the sights you’re seeing – vehicles, buildings and structures crucial to current and past operations. The tour culminates at the Apollo / Saturn V Center, home of the Largest rocket ever built - a 363-foot long moon rocket.
Kennedy Space Center is a simple 45-60 minute drive east from Orlando.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Kennedy Space Center Space Pass
- Free 2nd Day must be taken within 7 days of your first visit.
- NASA reserves the right to cancel or alter locations and/or security requirements for the Kennedy Space Center Explore Tour without notice.
- For operational reasons you will be sent a voucher Space Pass which is easily exchanged at the voucher redemption window at Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex.
- Transportation is NOT included to and from Kennedy Space Center. Please see our Kennedy Space Center with Transportation ticket should you require transportation from Orlando.
- Car parking is not included in the ticket price. Appoximate cost is $10 per car, payable locally.
- Specific attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of activity date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Kennedy Space Center Space Pass
How far is Kennedy Space Center from Orlando?
Kennedy Space Center an easy 45-60 minute drive east of Orlando.
Do I have to name a date I wish to visit Kennedy Space Center?
Yes. Both the Dine with an Astronaut program and the Kennedy Space Center Explore Tour sell out at busy times of the year and these elements cannot be guaranteed without a prior reservation.