Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
One of the world's largest indoor theme parks...
Boasting 29 state-of-the-art exhilarating rides and set over six immersive lands, Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi is one of the world's largest indoor theme parks and offers an unforgettable, action-packed day for all the family.
Our guide to Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi is the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park, delivering an unparalleled fan experience.
When guests walk through the iconic Warner Bros. shield, they will be transported to six truly immersive lands, including DC’s Metropolis and Gotham City, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch and Warner Bros. Plaza, and enjoy 29 state-of-the-art exhilarating rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and unique live entertainment.
Spanning 1.65 million square feet, Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi is one of the world’s largest indoor theme parks to date.
From the action and adrenaline-fueled adventures of DC Super Heroes to the wacky and wonderful world of Looney Tunes, this captivating and interactive new experience brings together some of the world’s most iconic characters and stories under one roof for the first time in the region including Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman as well as Bugs Bunny, Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry and The Flintstones, among others.
Six truly immersive lands:
- DC’s Metropolis
- Gotham City
- Cartoon Junction
- Dynamite Gulch
- Warner Bros. Plaza
Open daily from noon - 8.00pm. Seasonal variations apply and details are subject to change.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi
- COVID INFORMATION: In line with the latest directives issued by the Abu Dhabi authorities, as of 20 August 2021, all guests aged 16 years and above, will be required to provide proof of full vaccination status on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application to enter Abu Dhabi.
- Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi General Admission Tickets are valid for 9 months from the time we process your booking and can be activated at any time during your visit to Dubai.
- All guests will also be subject to a mandatory facial scan screening, prior to being granted access to the theme parks. In the event the scan indicates a potentially positive result, the guest will be advised to carry out a PCR test and will be asked to leave the premises thereafter for their safety and the safety of others.
- Rides and areas can be withdrawn without notice at any time.
- Children 3 years old and below can enter for free.
- Cancellation Policy: All Sales are final. Once your booking has been processed, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi Tickets are non-refundable, non-resaleable and non-exchangeable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi
- Where is the park?
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island, just 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 50 minutes from Dubai.
- Are all rides accessible for all guests?
There will be a range of thrill levels and accessibility options for rides and attractions, with some open to all and some with height restrictions.