LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
Get better value by Combining LEGOLAND® Florida Resort with other parks
LEGOLAND Florida Resort5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Nov, 2019
Enjoy an ‘Awe-Sum tmer’ and take the holidays to the next level with ‘Holidays at LEGOLAND presented by Hallmark’
With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, plus the slides and splashes found in the five-acre LEGOLAND® Water Park, it’s all here at the one and only place #BuiltForKids!
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
At LEGOLAND Florida Resort there are options to cover every hoilday, from a one-day, theme-park only ticket to a theme park/water park combo ticket. Plus, enjoy seasonal events, such as Brick or Treat, Christmas Spectacular and Kids New Year Eve included in your standard admission tickets.
Currently the largest LEGOLAND park in the world, LEGOLAND® Florida features nearly two dozen LEGO®-inspired rides in 10 colourful themed lands and includes everything from the “pink knuckle” thrills of roller coasters such as The Dragon, The Great LEGO Race, Coastersaurus and Flying School, to interactive adventures including LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride, Lost Kingdom Adventure and Kid Power Towers. Guests also can enjoy multiple “4D” movies and meet-and-greets with characters including Emmet, Wyldstyle and Benny from “The LEGO® Movie™.” Here are just some of the amazing highlights.
- THE LEGO® MOVIE™ comes to life through new attractions, character experiences, and more! Fly aboard Emmet’s Triple Decker Couch through a world created completely from LEGO® bricks on the THE LEGO MOVIE Masters of Flight.
- Stop DUPLO aliens from invading and stealing LEGO bricks at Battle of Bricksburg - beware you'll get wet!
- Get ready for the Great LEGO Race, a virtual reality rollercoaster experience where you are invited to not just ride a themed roller coaster, but to literally buckle up and go for a ride inside the most incredible, exhilarating and fun LEGO race ever created! Immerse yourselves in a brick-built world racing brick-built vehicles in the hopes of becoming the next Champion! So step right up and prepare for RACE DAY.
- Have a roaring good time on the Dragon Coaster as you conquer the twists and turns of this indoor/outdoor steel roller coaster.
- Jump aboard Flying School and get ready for takeoff! Climb aboard this suspended coaster and take flight.....
Fun For Kids
- Experience a rainbow-filled journey on Unikitty’s Disco Drop. Swoop to the tiptop of Cloud Cuckoo Land, then drop, spin and bounce back down to earth in sync with Unikitty’s wide range of emotions, creating a thrilling and frenzied experience.
- DUPLO® Valley - Jump on the DUPLO Train and find the missing farm animals or cool off in the DUPLO Splash and Play area.
- Unleash your inner Ninja with a visit to LEGO NINJAGO World. Master your LEGO® building skills by building the NINJANGO Monestary and test your reflexes in Jay's Lightning Drill. Balance and vortex spinning are two skills you need to practice for the art of Spinjitzu and Cole's Rock Climb teaches patience and body endurance. As you train, meet your favourite LEGO® NINJAGO™ characters Kai and Nya
- After NINJANGO training, head to the star attraction, LEGO NINJAGO The Ride. Combining state-of-the-art 3D animation with breath-taking 4D special effects, the ground-breaking ride lets you blast scorching fireballs and hurl blasts of lightning at your enemies using just your hands!
- Head to Pirates Cove for the Battle for Brickbeard’s Bounty. Defeat Captain Brickbeard and his pirate gang in a water-ski live-action show. With Water skis, personal watercrafts, boats and baddies – a swashbuckling adventure awaits you!
LEGOLAND® WATER PARK LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is also home to one of only four LEGOLAND® Water Parks in the world!
Open seasonally, LEGOLAND Water Park is the perfect introduction to water parks for younger children. Build a LEGO raft as you float down the lazy river, race your own LEGO boat against other guests, take on several thrilling tube and body slides or relax in a private cabana. With five acres of slides and splashes you will be entertained all day! It’s a great place to unwind in the Florida sunshine surrounded by the fun and creativity of the LEGO brand.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
One of the most popular rides at the park is The Driving School. After the ride there is an option to upgrade to a picture driving license, which kids love. Be careful though, they may well ask if they can drive you home!
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
The LEGO® MOVIE™ Masters of Flight
Flying theatre attraction where guests join Master Builders on a Triple Decker Flying Couch transporting riders all over THE LEGO® MOVIE™ universe.
The Great LEGO® Race
The Great LEGO® Race combines roller coaster thrills with virtual reality and pits guests against a pirate, wizard, surfer and pharaoh as they steer LEGO-built vehicles in the center of an action-packed road rally where the laws of physics and aerodynamics only loosely apply!
LEGO® NINJAGO™ The Ride
LEGOLAND® challenges YOU to become a master of Spinjitzu at the all new LEGO® NINJAGO™ World! Join your favourite heroes and take on awesome training activities before taking on LEGO® NINJAGO™ The Ride! Blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at a sinister gallery of villains before teaming up to defeat a powerful foe. Track your score against friends, family and other guests, then ride again!"
The Quest for CHI
The centrepiece of the new World of Chima, The Quest for CHI is an interactive, family-friendly water rideAmidst dramatic landscapes and the magical waters flowing from Mount Cavora. Unleash the power and battle with water cannons to help Laval the Lion Prince defeat Cragger the Crocodile King in his quest to steal the mystical energy source, CHI.
Ford Driving School
Beep! Beep! Kids will learn the rules of the road and earn their own LEGOLAND® Driver's license in this free-wheeling driving attraction! This is one of the favourites at LEGOLAND Florida and should not be missed.
Fun Town Fire Academy
Families demonstrate their fire fighting skills by competing against other families to rescue Fun Town from a “fire”. Each family bundles into their own large fire engine, powering the truck themselves by pumping levers. The first engine to make it down the tracks, put the fire out and make it back to the starting line wins.
An indoor/outdoor steel roller coaster that features a spirited and humorous view of life behind the scenes within the enchanted LEGOLAND Castle.
This junior coaster reaches curves and dips in and around a prehistoric jungle of animated and life-sized LEGO brick dinosaurs.
Lost Kingdom Adventure
Set in the Land of Adventure against a 1920’s Egyptian backdrop, the Lost Kingdom Adventure offers a mind blowing ride in all-terrain roadsters that invites riders into dark surroundings, where they will need to keep their wits about them as they protect themselves with laser blasters from an unsafe Egyptian region.
LEGOLAND Florida’s breathtaking live stunt show tells the story of the pirate invasion of Lake Eloise. Packed with lots of entertainment and action, this water stunt show will have you at the edges of your seats throughout the entire performance.
Miniland USA the heart of every LEGOLAND Park, Miniland USA is home to seven specially themed areas including New York, Las Vegas, Florida, Kennedy Space Center, California, Pirate Shores and Daytona International Speedway.
AQUAZONE Wave Racers
In miniature speed boats riders surf the waves and dodge the jets of water on this crazy water carousel ride.
Located in the World of Chima is the super-charged, super-fast Speedorz™ Arena where multiple players build and race their Speedorz through a series of obstacles to win the precious supply of CHI.
LEGO® STAR WARS™ Miniland
Guests can enjoy seven of the most famous scenes from the six live-action Star Wars movies, as well as a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ all made out of 1.5 million LEGO® bricks.
Launch 15-feet up toward intricate, brightly jewelled LEGO scarab beetles perched atop two monumental obelisks.
Island in the Sky
Island in the Sky is a 150- foot rotating platform that gives guests a 360° view of LEGOLAND Florida.
The Grand Carousel
This double-decker carousel is the centerpiece of Fun Town. Children can choose their favorite horse and giddy up!
Wells Fargo 4-D Theater
Three different 4-D movies show throughout the day at LEGOLAND’s largest 4-D theater with seats for 700.
This is where children’s imaginations really can run wild. Here LEGOLAND Florida encourages free play and celebrates the creativity of young people. By engaging their minds Imagination Zone allows children to design their own LEGO cars and test their performance or build and program state of the art technology LEGO MINDSTORM robots.
Who can build the biggest, best LEGO® raft? You can! Imagine, design and build your own unique LEGO vessel and float around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, featuring playful LEGO models, flowering vegetation and palm trees.
Grab your friends and go for a slide! Ride tubes 375-feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a refreshing pool below.
LEGO® Wave Pool
Catch some waves or cool off where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (33 customer reviews)
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Nov,2019
no problems tickets accepted at the park
Mr anthony Colwill reviewed 26 Oct,2019
Price was cheaper than everywhere else except 1 ticket but they priced matched that for me
Roisin Kibble reviewed 07 Oct,2019
This is such a great theme park for children. Lots of attractions and rides and a good introduction to roller coasters. The longest we had to queue was 5 minutes.
Emma Hannaford reviewed 07 Sep,2019
Excellent value for price we paid
Trusted Customer reviewed 29 Aug,2019
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Mini figure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group. Star Wars™ and all characters, names and related indicia are © 2011 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.