LEGOLAND® Florida 2-Day Water Park Combo Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 34 reviews via
Experience the best of LEGOLAND® Florida with the LEGOLAND® Florida 2-Day Water Park Combo Ticket which gives you same day admission to both LEGOLAND Florida and LEGOLAND Florida Water Park.
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Florida 2-Day Water Park Combo Ticket
Enhance your LEGOLAND® Florida visit with the LEGOLAND® Florida 2-Day Water Park Combo Ticket giving you same day admission to BOTH LEGOLAND Florida and LEGOLAND Florida Water Park. Open seasonally, LEGOLAND® Florida Water Park is crammed with LEGO-themed slides and attractions.
The LEGOLAND® Florida 2-Day Water Park Combo Ticket gives you the chance to experience everything on offer at LEGOLAND Florida over two days and costs less than 2 single day tickets! The ticket is valid for 14 days from first use meaning you do not have to use your ticket over consecutive days
Attractions at LEGOLAND® Florida include:
- Great LEGO Race - combining roller coaster thrills with virtual reality the Great LEGO Race pits guests against a pirate, wizard, surfer and pharaoh as they steer LEGO-built vehicles in the center of an action-packed road rally where the laws of physics and aerodynamics only loosely apply!
- LEGO® NINJAGO® - The Ride Blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at a sinister gallery of villains before teaming up to defeat a powerful foe. Track your score against friends, family and other guests, then ride again!
- LEGO® MOVIE™ 4D A New Adventure - Join your favourite LEGO® MOVIE™ characters in an exciting new plot. With some of the original voices from the film mixed with 4D effects, you can look forward to an awesome adventure.Driving School - This is one of the favourites at LEGOLAND Florida and should not be missed.
- AQUAZONE® Wave Racers - Get ready to make a splash! Steer your wave racer to dodge water cannons and splash your friendsFun Town Fire Academy – Families demonstrate their firefighting skills by competing against other families to rescue Fun Town from a “fire”.
- The Dragon – An indoor/outdoor steel roller coaster that features a spirited and humorous view of life behind the scenes within the enchanted LEGOLAND Castle.
- LEGO World of Chima - presented by Cartoon Network, features an immersive family experience with an interactive water ride, The Quest for CHI, a super-charged Speedorz™ Arena, Cragger’s Swamp water play area, a new 4D movie experience and character meet-n-greet sessions.
- LEGO® STAR WARS™ Miniland - enjoy seven of the most famous scenes from the six live-action Star Wars movies, as well as a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ all made out of 1.5 million LEGO® bricks built in 1:20 scale. Guests will be further immersed into the Star Wars experience as they pose with life-size LEGO models of Chewbacca, R2-D2 and Darth Vader.
After experiencing the thrills and spills of LEGOLAND Florida, head next door and cool off in Florida’s funnest water park where you will discover:
- LEGO Wave Pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy.
- Twin Chasers – Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a refreshing pool below.
- Splash Out – The thrill seekers of the family can ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and “splash out” into the water below.
- Joker Soaker - A fun, interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides that offer something different for every member of the family. Guests can wade in the surrounding pool and be surprised with a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket.
- Build-A-Raft River - Families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, set amongst playful LEGO Friends, flowering vegetation and palm trees.
- DUPLO® Splash Safari – Toddlers will rule at this water play area with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND® Florida 2-Day Water Park Combo Ticket
- LEGOLAND® Florida Water Park is open daily from 15 February to 15 September and daily except Wednesdays from 13 September to 26 November. This ticket cannot be used at any other time as the water park will be closed.
- You will be sent an official gate-ready ticket for LEGOLAND® Florida Resort giving you instant access to the parks.
- Tickets are open-dated ticketand can be redeemed at any time on your holiday when the parks are open.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is located forty minutes south west of Orlando in Winter Haven.
- Park opening dates and times are subject to change without notice. Please check park opening hours before you visit the park.
- Attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for tickets cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations after your holiday departure date.
Frequently Asked Questions for LEGOLAND® Florida 2-Day Water Park Combo Ticket
Where is LEGOLAND Florida Located?
LEGOLAND Florida is situated in Winter Haven, a simple 30 minute drive south of the Orlando theme parks.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Mini figure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group. Star Wars™ and all characters, names and related indicia are © 2011 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.