Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park
4.9 stars: Based on 9 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Be among a limited number of Guests!
When the crowds clear and the gates close, rediscover Magic Kingdom Park after dark. Running on select nights throughout the Summer, Disney After Hours Tickets offer the chance to experience Disney Magic like never before.
Our guide to Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park
Be among a limited number of guests to enjoy a unique, 3-hour experience at Magic Kingdom Park - featuring more than 25 popular attractions and Character Greetings!
See enchanting lands light up, enjoy family-friendly thrills and skip the wait times for classic Disney attractions including Peter Pan’s Flight, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. Highlights include:
- Only available to a limited number of guests each night
- Delight in little-to-no-wait for popular rides and Character Greetings
- Enjoy park admission starting at 7.00pm and get a head start on all the nighttime fun
- Chill out with ice cream, popcorn and select beverages - they’re all included with the cost of admission!
Skip the wait times for popular Magic Kingdom rides and attractions including
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Disney Princess Greetings at Princess Fairytale Hall
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- And much, much more!
With a Disney After Hours event ticket, you can enter Magic Kingdom Park from 7.00pm, with the unique 3 hour experience running from 9.00pm to Midnight, 8.00pm to 11.00pm or 10.00pm to 1.00am depending on the date.
Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ticket is valid only for admission to the Disney After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park from 7pm on the date specified. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements subject to change without notice.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- Costumes may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older; however, some costumes may be permitted during select special events, such as Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and Disney Villains After Hours.
- GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER, costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Children younger than age 3 don't need a ticket.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day