1-Hour Paris Sightseeing Cruise
Operated by Bateaux Parisiens
- 40 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This fun and relaxing cruise on the historic River Seine affords wonderful views of Paris’s magnificent skyline and world-famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre.
Our guide to 1-Hour Paris Sightseeing Cruise
This informative one-hour cruise takes in some of Paris’s best-known and best-loved landmarks while the multi-lingual narration provides an interesting insight into the history that has shaped the skyline along the banks of the Seine.
You can board at the Eiffel Tower and the cruises run throughout the day into the night, so you enjoy the views either in daylight or when Paris is illuminated at night.
As you leisurely cruise along the river, you will discover new sites at every turn including Les Invalides, the Musee D’Orsay, the Hotel De Ville, the Grand Palais and a succession of beautiful bridges.
Your glass-covered boat is entirely covered by glass affording uninterrupted river views and appreciated protection from the elements.
The boat departs hourly between noon and 9pm from Wednesday to Sunday. (Departs daily during French school holidays)
Pier 3, Port De La Bourdonnais – at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 1-Hour Paris Sightseeing Cruise
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge.
- Please note - bags are systematically checked and all jackets and coats must be opened for inspection at the entrance. Baggage over 16 litres in volume (apart from small backpacks, handbags and computer bags) are no longer accepted on board, including the cloakroom.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 30 days before the tour date. Bookings cancelled between 29 and 10 days before the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 10 days of the tour date. For special dates (14 February, 14 July, 24 December, 25 December, 31 December), cancellation will not be possible.