Paris Seinorama - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
4.2 stars: Based on 15 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect introduction to Paris...
Discover all the famous Parisian landmarks on this one tour. Enjoy skip-the-line access to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, a panoramic city tour by coach and an hour-long boat trip along the Seine. You really won't miss a thing!
Our guide to Paris Seinorama - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
Your tour starts with a narrated 60-minute coach journey along Paris’s wide avenues allowing you to see all the major landmarks for which Paris is famous. View the Arc de Triomphe, commissioned by Napoleon to celebrate his many victories and the Champs Elysee, one of the most famous avenues in the world.
Other highlights include Place Vendôme Square, the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe (Arc of Triumph), and the Invalides.
After your coach tour, join a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine past more of the city’s best-loved monuments.
The informative commentary will take you through more than 2000 years of Paris history and you can enjoy wonderful river views of the imposing Notre Dame Cathedral, Les Invalides, the Musee D’Orsay, the Hotel De Ville and the Grand Palais.
Thanks to your priority access, you can skip the line and speed up by elevator to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, Paris's most unmissable monument. Built by Gustave Eiffel for the Universal Exhibition in 1889, it is 1,063 feet high. Take in the magnificent 360°views of the city and explore this iconic monument at your own pace.
Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris. On the quay at the bottom of the stairs on the right of the Iéna bridge.
Varies - see calendar.
Various - see calendar.
Average 4.2 out of 5 (15 customer reviews)
When we FINALLY got on the trip, it was enjoyable and worth the money.
Trusted Customer reviewed 14 May,2016
The boat cruise and the Eiffel tower was worth it but the bus tour was boring especially for kids and really not worth it
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Sep,2015
Very good ticket, well organised.
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 Sep,2015
Friendly, helpful staff in Paris. We thought the commentary would have been better without the interspersed music, but overall very enjoyable and informative. A great way to see the top attractions, get your bearings and decide where to spend more time later.
Trusted Customer reviewed 31 Aug,2015
What a city
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Aug,2015
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Seinorama - Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit, Paris City Tour and Seine Cruise
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date and time at the time of booking, however, please note this tour is subject to availability at the time of your request due to high demand at the Eiffel Tower. If the date you request is not available, we will advise of the next available date.
- Tours depart from Port de la Bourdonnais. You must make your own way to the departure location.
- If the Eiffel Tower is not available on your requested day, this will be replaced with Montparnasse
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 72 hours before the tour date. Bookings cancelled 48 hours before the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour date.