Giverny Half Day Tour with Audio Guide from Paris
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Giverny, its garden, Monet’s home and learn all about the history of the great impressionist’s life and works of this self-guided half-day excursion to the Giverny Foundation.
Our guide to Giverny Half Day Tour with Audio Guide from Paris
The departure is from the centre of Paris, where you will be given the audio guides for the visit. After about an hour and a half drive through the green countryside, you will arrive in Giverny. You will then have about 2 hours to discover Monet's house, his studio and his gardens of a thousand colours.
Claude Monet lived in this Norman village for more than forty years with all his family. You will be able to immerse yourself in Monet's daily life by visiting his house, which includes the "petit salon bleu" (small blue living room), which was the reading room, the latter overlooking the "grocery store" where tea, oil, spices and eggs were stored, the dining room, which exhibits one of the most important collections of Japanese prints in the world, and his private apartments.
Continue your visit with a walk in the sumptuous garden of Giverny which was the main source of inspiration for this undisputed master of impressionism. During your stroll, you will be able to listen to the commentaries offered by your audio guide on the life, work and works of Monet.
Admire the central alley surrounded by roses and nasturtiums, the flowerbeds that offer a wide range of colours and cross the Clos Normand where multiple oriental plants are planted. You will walk through the magnificent water garden with the famous water lilies on the pond, the weeping willows and the famous Japanese bridge crossing the pond.
You will finish your excursion with a free visit to the museum of impressionism which will allow you to contemplate masterpieces from all over the world and to better understand the impressionist movement.
Tours depart from HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL - 22 Rue Jean Rey 750015 PARIS: Meet your representative with a Paris City Vision sign outside the hotel.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Giverny Half Day Tour with Audio Guide from Paris
- Advanced reservations are required. Please detail your chosen date when booking.
- This is an unescorted tour. Audio guides should be picked up at the meeting point before departure
- Audio guides may not be used inside the Monet House and in the studio, as the rooms are very narrow
- On-site visit duration: 2 hours
- Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time) 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time)