Get better value by Combining Aquatica® with other parks
Order our FREE brochure now
Let us help you plan your Orlando holiday
First-hand advice from Orlando experts
Make the most of your Aquatica® visit with these extras
Good day out but no food allowed into park.
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Mar, 2020
Discover the splash-tastic fun of Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark®
You splash, you scream, you float, you laze. Welcome to Aquatica, a splashy watery park full of super-sized slides, speedy splashdowns and sandy shores!
Our guide to Aquatica®
If anyone knows water and parks, it’s SeaWorld. So their waterpark must be something special, right? Aquatica is all of that and more, where fun is as endless as the sea itself. Use your Aquatica Tickets to slide, splash and soar like never before!
Not to Miss Attractions
- Grab your family and head to Ray Rush™ for three exciting thrills in one ride. Spin and splash up the walls before dropping into an open-air slide shaped like the wings of a manta ray.
- Pick up a raft with your best friend or family member for KareKare Curl™ and get ready for a high-adrenaline splashy adventure which will include moments of complete weightlessness as you experience a vertical wave wall.
- Prepare for an adrenaline rushing one-of-a-kind experience like no other as you ride the most thrilling water ride of its type to hit Orlando. Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ features four different slides each boasting the steepest and tallest 360-degree spirals in the southern United States!
- Speed down a 300-foot slide, in and out of tunnels and around a 360-degree turn before racing across the finish line as you challenge family and friends on Taumata Racer®.
- Dolphin Plunge®, Aquatica’s incredible signature ride, speed through 250 feet of clear tubes underwater, then through the beautiful Commerson’s dolphin habitat. Omaka Rocka thrills you with high-speed tubes and half pipe funnels that'll have you splashing and sliding frontward and backward and climbing the walls!
- Cutback Cove and Big Surf Shores - Catch a wave in the world’s only side-by-side wave pools at Aquatica. Cutback Cove creates gently rolling surf while Big Surf Shores produces crashing waves with five-foot swells.
- Roa’s Rapids® will send you speeding along through rolling waters past geysers and through waterfalls at a speed three to four times faster than a typical waterpark river. Gently float along Loggerhead Lane through a spectacular underwater view of the Commerson’s dolphins and a beautiful habitat of thousands of exotic fish.
Fun for Kids
- Walkabout Waters is an interactive water playground boasting 15,000 square feet of pure water excitement. Perfect for kids to zip down slides and blast water cannons, only available at Aquatica water park Orlando.
- Play, paddle and splash at Kata’s Kookaburra Cove®. With a maximum pool depth of only 2ft, this is the perfect spot for little ones. To ensure guests have a great experience at Aquatica Orlando, the park has a strict daily capacity.
Guests with pre-purchased multi-day Aquatica tickets including the 2-Park SeaWorld and Aquatica Ticket, 3-Park SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket or a Discovery Cove Ticket will get priority over people wanting to buy Aquatica tickets at the gate so it's well worth buying in the UK before you go.
Upon entry, you’ll immediately encounter graceful Commerson’s dolphins at play. Check the signs posted nearby, or ask an education team member, for updates on feeding times and have the opportunity to learn even more about these animals through the team of animal care specialists.
Our guide to Aquatica®
Grab your family and head to Ray Rush for three exciting thrills in one ride. Spin and splash up the walls before dropping into an open-air slide shaped like the wings of a manta ray.
Speed down a 300-foot slide, in and out of tunnels and around a 360-degree turn before racing across the finish line.
Ihu's Breakaway Falls™
The world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind stands at nearly 80-feet tall with a vertical drop measuring 40-feet long! Riders will step into one of three clear ‘breakaway boxes’ at the top of the ride where they face each other – not knowing who will drop first – before the floor disappears and they plunge down at a rate of 20 – 24 feet per second.
Holding two passengers per raft, this new slide delivers a high-adrenaline, weightless adventure.
Dolphin Plunge is the incredible signature ride. You’ll be sent speeding through 250 feet of clear tubes underwater, then through the beautiful Commerson’s dolphin habitat.
Big Surf Shores™ & Cutback Cove™
Catch a wave in the world’s only side-by-side wave pools which operate together or independently. Filled with a combined 860,000 gallons of water, these enormous wave pools deliver completely different experiences. Cutback Cove creates gently rolling surf while Big Surf Shores produces crashing waves with five-foot swells.
This adventure river zips you through 1,500 feet of rapids, past geysers and through waterfalls at a speed three to four times faster than a typical waterpark river.
This interactive water playground is one of the world’s largest, boasting 15,000 square feet of pure water excitement. This colourful water playground is perfect for kids to zip down slides and blast water cannons.
This water slide thrills you with high-speed tubes and half-pipe funnels that'll have you splashing and sliding frontward and backward and climbing the walls!
For a slower pace, this lazy river floats you through a spectacular underwater view of the Commerson’s dolphins, past exotic birds and a beautiful habitat of thousands of exotic fish.
Soar down this six-storey, 250-foot, triple-drop water ride. The seven-foot-wide flume takes four riders at a time on a straight shot down - three times!
Walhalla Wave is a thrilling ride for the whole family, zooming you through a 6-storey maze of twists, turns, and tunnels before you surge back out into daylight.
This enclosed flume takes single or double inner tubes into a huge bowl, spins and swirls you around and drops you into Loggerhead Lane.
Kata’s Kookaburra Cove®
Even the little ones - including those too young to walk - have their own huge play area full of mini slides and rides, to splash around in and on to their hearts content!
Average 4.6 out of 5 (130 customer reviews)
Good day out but no food allowed into park.
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Mar,2020
enjoyed it disapointed that it closed for two days
Hayley Hartley reviewed 14 Mar,2020
Still a great value ticket with plenty to see
Norm reviewed 14 Mar,2020
excellent day swimming very enjoyable
David Williams reviewed 30 Dec,2019
Wish we had strayed longer but not impressed you had to leave the park to picnic!!
Robin Price reviewed 22 Dec,2019
©2018 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.