SeaWorld Parks 3 for 2 Ticket with Unlimited FREE Parking
4.6 stars: Based on 122 reviews via
3 Florida parks for the price of: 2 SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® - SeaWorld's Waterpark and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay Ticket
Enjoy admission to three of Florida’s best-loved attractions and huge savings on the gate price. PLUS book today and Enjoy UNLIMITED FREE PARKING at all three parks!
Our guide to SeaWorld Parks 3 for 2 Ticket with Unlimited FREE Parking
The great value 3 for 2 Ticket is now the same price as the 2-Park Ticket and cheaper than the cost of 2 single day admissions. Plus if you haven't seen and done it all or simply wish to return and re-visit your favourite parks, the ticket offers unlimited admission to all 3 parks for up to 14 days, ensuring you do not miss any of the fantastic rides and attractions.
- Visit SeaWorld, the world’s best loved marine park! Enjoy up-close animal encounters and take the plunge on the thrilling rides. Here you will discover Mako, Orlando's tallest, fastest and longest coaster inspired by the ocean’s fastest shark. Embark on a deep-sea mission inspired by the mythical underwater beast on Kraken, and don’t miss Manta and fly face-down through sea and sky. Journey past drenching waterfalls to unearth the secrets of the lost rainforest river on Infinity Falls, but you'd better hold tight because those roaring rapids might just send you over the world's tallest river rapid drop! Take a seat at the sensational shows including One Ocean, the energetic and exciting orca show, set to inspire and educate; and Dolphin Days, an immersive and educational glimpse into the world of the ocean’s most playful ambassadors, the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin. Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® transports families into a rarely seen, icy world. Feel the majestic grandeur of the South Pole and see it through the eyes of penguins on this first-of-its-kind family ride.
- Aquatica® is Orlando’s whimsical, one-of-a-kind water park that could only come from SeaWorld. Where slides spin and soak, including Dolphin Plunge® which will send you speeding past black and white Commerson’s dolphins, to tranquil and rapid rivers and relaxing on white sand beaches. Aquatica is where fun is as endless as the sea. Prepare for an adrenaline rushing one of a kind experience like no other on Ihu's Breakaway Falls®. Standing at nearly 80-feet tall this is the world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind. Riders step into one of three clear ‘breakaway boxes’ at the top of the ride where they face each other – not knowing who will drop first – before the floor disappears and they plunge down at a rate of 20 – 24 feet per second.
- Discover Busch Gardens® the extraordinary African themed park! It brings together an unrivalled combination of rides, animals, and shows including Jungala® showcasing some of the world’s most endangered animals, Bengal tigers and orangutans. Then there’s the floorless dive coaster, SheiKra® taking you 200 feet up, and 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph! Falcon’s Fury® takes guests' experiences to new heights. The first drop tower of its kind in the world mimicks the dive speeds of the fastest animal on earth - At the ride’s highest point riders pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later you’ll plunge 60 mph at 3.5 Gs straight down with speed and power like you’ve never experienced before. Take on Tigris®. Florida’s tallest launch coaster will feature an exhilarating triple launch with forward and backward motion, catapulting riders through looping twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge, and an inverted heartline roll – all at more than 60 miles per hour.
PLUS, the 3-Park SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket. includes free bus transportation from Orlando to Tampa Bay on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express. The shuttle picks-up from SeaWorld and various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaWorld Parks 3 for 2 Ticket with Unlimited FREE Parking
- The 3 for 2 Ticket - SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens allows 14 consecutive days unlimited admission, from first use, to SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.
- The 3 for 2 Ticket - SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased. e.g. 2019 tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2019.
- Tickets expire after 14 days irrespective of how many times it has been used and are activated the first time you visit either SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Aquatica.
- The 3 for 2 Ticket - SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens also includes FREE transportation to Busch Gardens for the duration of your ticket on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express. The shuttle departs from SeaWorld and picks up from various locations along the way. Service may be subject to change. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- Unlimited free parking at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens is only available when purchasing the 3 for 2 Ticket. Unlimited free parking is only valid for the duration of your ticket. This offer can be withdrawn or changed at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions for SeaWorld Parks 3 for 2 Ticket with Unlimited FREE Parking
- Do I have to book a date for my 3 for 2 Ticket - SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens?
No, you will be sent an open-dated 3 for 2 Ticket - SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens. Tickets are valid for the calendar year purchased and activated the first time you visit either SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Buch Gardens Tampa Bay. The ticket expires 14 days after first use irrespective of how many times it is used.
- Can I visit all the parks on the same day?
Yes, you can visit all the parks on the same day should you wish to do so.
- How do I get to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay?
Busch Gardens is an easy 60-75 minute drive from Orlando. For those that do not have their own transportation the 3 for 2 Ticket - SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens includes free use of the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express for the duration of your ticket, which operates daily between the two parks. This service departs from SeaWorld plus various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339 when in Orlando.
©2018 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.