New York CityPASS
4.8 stars: Based on 390 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 40% off regular combined admission...
See the best of the Big Apple with a New York CityPASS – your ticket to six of New York’s famous sightseeing attractions including the Empire State Building and Ferry Access Statue of Liberty for one low price! With New York CityPASS you save up to 40% off regular combined admission and skip most main-entrance ticket lines!
Our guide to New York CityPASS
The New York CityPASS features the top must-see, must-do New York attractions and prices them 40% less than the same tickets purchased separately -The combined ticket price for these six attractions is $228!
Plus CityPASS ticket holders skip select ticket lines!
The New York CityPASS is valid for nine days from first use, so you do not need to visit all the attractions in one day and can explore each attraction at your leisure. Your New York CityPASS is valid for a year from the date of purchase.
Included Attractions as follows:
- Empire State Building - New York's most popular attraction, the Empire State Observatory soars a quarter of a mile above the City's busy streets. Visit during the day or at night for fantastic views of this majestic city. CityPASS guests will enjoy General Admission (86th Floor Observatory), the Multimedia Experience, plus a bonus same-night second visit so you can enjoy a late-night view of the spectacular New York skyline.
- American Museum of Natural History - Voted the number one attraction in New York City by Zagat Survey "U.S. Family Travel Guide". Don't miss the world-famous Dinosaur, Ocean Life, and Meteorite Halls plus the new Rose Center for Earth and Space, the most sophisticated facility of its kind in the world! the LeFrak IMAX theatre, with screenings in spectacular Digital 3D and 2D film, or the stunning new Hayden Planetarium Space Show Dark Universe.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - Voted the number one museum in the world for 2015 by TripAdvisor, the Met is New York’s most visited museum. Find inspiration while exploring the spectacular New Greek and Roman Galleries, enjoy serenity in the Chinese garden or discover the colourful landscapes of the Impressionists. Discover a collection of global acclaim spanning 5,000 years - from ancient Egypt splendours to modern American painting - complemented by an astonishing sweep of more than 30 special exhibitions each year. It's all under one roof at the Met.
PLUS Your choice of either :
- The Guggenheim Museum - Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece of modern architecture is home to one of the world's finest collections of 20th-century art. You'll see masterpieces by such noted artists as Chagall, Kandinsky, Picasso and Van Gogh .....OR........
- The Top of the Rock Observation Deck - a stylish open-air platform in the sky on the 70th floor of the Rockefeller Center which affords amazing 360-degree panoramic views including the Empire State Building on one side and Central Park on the other.
A choice between :
- Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, located in New York Harbour. CityPASS includes one Statue Cruises ferry ride with stops at Liberty Island and Ellis Island, plus an audio tour on each island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission*..... OR.........
- A Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - Experience the grandeur of New York from the water. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and close-up views of Lady Liberty. With a New York CityPASS, you can choose to join either the 90-minute Landmark Cruise, Harbour Lights Cruise (March to November only), a 60-minute Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise or a 30-minute ride on The Beast, a 70-foot racing powerboat (May-September only).
And a further choice between :
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum - The 9/11 Memorial & Museum honours those who died in the attacks while preserving the history of the events. Pay your respects at the victims’ names surrounding the Memorial’s reflecting pools. In the Museum, see their photos and learn stories of loss and recovery. Visits must occur after 2.00pm during July and August. Last entry is always 2 hours prior to the close of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum.....OR.....
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - Explore history, science and service aboard the former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, a National Historic Landmark. See the space shuttle Enterprise and the British Airways Concorde that made the fastest crossing ever of the Atlantic. Get a firsthand look at life aboard a submarine on the USS Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public.
*A separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your CityPass. There is only a limited number of tickets available each day and these can only be purchased directly from the Statue of Liberty.
Your New York CityPASS® mobile tickets can start at any one of the six attractions listed above.
Individual opening hours are detailed on the mobile ticket you will receive.
Your CityPASS Ticket is valid for nine days from first use and expire within one year of purchase.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (390 customer reviews)
Fantastic deal, easy to use and loved every single attraction available.
Lee Barber reviewed 27 Mar,2020
Great value for money
Stefan Read reviewed 03 Feb,2020
Excellent value for money to major attractions and very easy to use.
Janine O’hare reviewed 05 Jan,2020
Brilliant worth the money so much cheaper than booking individually we printed out passes and just kept them with us as some places are funny about it being on your phone
Craig Harrald reviewed 03 Jan,2020
Really good value for money. Ordered well in advance and came through promptly. Easy to use and gas the best attractions available!
Trusted Customer reviewed 02 Jan,2020
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York CityPASS
- Your New York CityPASS® mobile ticket will be instantly available to download from your Customer Accounts. Download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- New York CityPASS® mobile tickets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use and expire within one year of purchase.
- Last entry to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum is always 2 hours prior to the close.
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 6-17 however children aged 5 or less can purchase a ticket if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 5 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS booklet.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier more than 72 hours prior to the activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations received by the supplier within 72 hours of the tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York CityPASS
How does the New York CityPASS work?
The New York CityPASS is an electronic ticket that you can download onto your mobile device or print at home. It is valid for 9 days from the first day of use and will give you access to 6 top attractions without the need to book any specific date or time.
Is the New York CityPASS worth buying?
The New York CityPASS pass is great value for money providing you not only with fantastic savings but also allowing for greater flexibility than most attractions purchased singularly would allow.
What is included in the New York CityPASS?
The New York CityPASS inlcudes: Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, a choice between Top of the Rock Observation Deck OR Guggenheim Museum, a choice between the Ferry Access to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise, and a final choice between the 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Where can I buy the New York CityPASS?
To purchase your ticket simply visit our New York CityPASS ticket page
Which New York City pass is the best?
There are so many New York City ticket combos to suit your needs. Depending on the attractions you are interested in and how many you wish to visit we recommend the Go New York Explorer, the New York CityPASS or the New York Pass. Check our New York Sightseeing Value Passes page for more information.
Does the New York CityPASS include transportation?
The New York CityPASS does not include transportation.
How do I usethe New York CityPASS?
Once purchased, simply download the New York CityPASS from your AttractionTickets.com ticket order page onto your mobile device. For access into any of the attractions included, simply present the QR code on your mobile device at the entrance.
Should I buy the New York CityPASS?
The New York CityPASS is great value for money saving you around 40% off regular combined admission, does not require you to pre-book any date and time for any of the attractions included providing you optimal flexibility for your holiday. For more information visit our New York CityPASS page.
What is a New York CityPASS?
The New York CityPASS is a multi-attraction open-dated electronic ticket to some of the top New York sightseeing attractions.
Where do I redeem the New York CityPASS?
Once purchased you can download your New York CityPASS ticket from your ticket order page onto your mobile device and redeem at any of the attractions included in the ticket.
Can I buy a New York CityPASS whilst in New York?
If you are travelling within the next 72 hours or are already in New York simply purchase the New York CityPASS as normal and once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team. We will issue the ticket as quickly as possible and make it available for you to download from your ticket order page.
Do I need a New York CityPASS?
The best way to visti New York and enjoy flexibility whilst skipping the ticket queues and is to purcahse on of the New York multi attraction passes which also allow you to enjoy great combined savings. For more information visit our New York City sightseeing value passes page.
Does the New York CityPASS include the Bronx Zoo?
No the New York CityPASS does not include access to the Bronx Zoo.
Does the New York CityPASS include queue jump?
The New York CityPASS allows you to skip-the line at the ticket desk and go straight into the attraction.
Does the New York CityPASS include any attraction?
The New York CityPASS includes a choice of 6 attractions. You can find more information on the attraction included on our New York CityPASS page.
How do I order a New York CityPASS?
To purchase this ticket simply visit our New York CityPASS page.
Is the New York CityPASS legitimate?
The New York CityPASS has been one of the most popular multi-attraction tickets for New York for a number of years providing great value for money and flexibility for your New York visit. You can check our customer's reviews of this ticket on our New York CityPASS page.
When should I buy the New York CityPASS?
You can purchase the New York CityPASS at any time and can be activated within 12 months of the issue date.
Is the New York CityPASS refundable?
No refunds are available if the ticket has been downloaded or partially used.
Do I need to book a date for the attractions with the New York CityPASS
No advance bookings are required if you hold a New York CityPASS.