New York CityPASS
- Free cancellations*
- 407 booked
- 309 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 40% off regular combined admission...
Experience 5 must-see attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a 40% savings, with New York CityPASS® tickets. Valid for 9 consecutive days including the first day of use.
Our guide to New York CityPASS
Visiting New York City? Experience five must-see attractions, handpicked and packaged together at a 40% savings, with New York CityPASS® tickets.
Spend less time planning and more time exploring. Visit the attractions at your own pace, in any order. Valid for nine consecutive days including the first day of use. Buy online for instant mobile delivery.
Your New York CityPASS is valid for a year from the date of purchase.
Included Attractions as follows:
- Empire State Building - New York's most popular attraction, the Empire State Observatory soars a quarter of a mile above the City's busy streets. Visit during the day or at night for fantastic views of this majestic city. CityPASS guests will enjoy the AM/PM Experience including General Admission (86th Floor Observatory), the Multimedia Experience, plus a bonus same-night second visit so you can enjoy a late-night view of the spectacular New York skyline.
- American Museum of Natural History - Voted the number one attraction in New York City by Zagat Survey "U.S. Family Travel Guide". Don't miss the world-famous Dinosaur, Ocean Life, and Meteorite Halls plus the new Rose Center for Earth and Space, the most sophisticated facility of its kind in the world! Aside from general admission to the permanent halls, guests have the choice of one ticketed exhibition from either Davis Family Butterly Vivarium, giant screen film or the Hayden Planetarium Show
PLUS Your choice of three from either :
- General Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck - a stylish open-air platform in the sky on the 70th floor of the Rockefeller Center which affords amazing 360-degree panoramic views including the Empire State Building on one side and Central Park on the other.
- Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, located in New York Harbour. CityPASS includes one Statue Cruises ferry ride with stops at Liberty Island and Ellis Island, plus an audio tour on each island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission*..... .....
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum - The 9/11 Memorial & Museum honors those who died in the attacks while preserving the history of the events. Pay your respects at the victims’ names surrounding the Memorial’s reflecting pools. In the Museum, see their photos and learn stories of loss and recovery. Visits must occur after 2.00 pm during July and August. The last entry is always 2 hours prior to the close of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum........
- A Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - Experience the grandeur of New York from the water. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline and close-up views of Lady Liberty. With a New York CityPASS, you can choose to join either the 90-minute Landmark Cruise, a 60-minute Liberty Midtown Cruise or the Liberty Super Express Cruise
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - Explore history, science, and service aboard the former aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, a National Historic Landmark. See the space shuttle Enterprise and the British Airways Concorde that made the fastest crossing ever of the Atlantic. Get a firsthand look at life aboard a submarine on the USS Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public.
- General Admission to the Guggenheim Museum - Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece of modern architecture is home to one of the world's finest collections of 20th-century art. You'll see masterpieces by such noted artists as Chagall, Kandinsky, Picasso, and Van Gogh .....
*A separate Monument Pass is required to go inside the Statue pedestal and observation deck and is NOT included with your CityPass. There is only a limited number of tickets available each day and these can only be purchased directly from the Statue of Liberty.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York CityPASS
- Your New York CityPASS® mobile ticket will be instantly available to download from your Customer Accounts. Download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- New York CityPASS® mobile tickets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use and expire within one year of purchase.**
- The last entry to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum is always 2 hours prior to the close.
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 6-17 however children aged 5 or less can purchase a ticket if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 5 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
- Advanced reservations are now required at most attractions and some attractions. To reserve your timed entry visit simply follow the instructions on your ticket. It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure. If you have already reserved a time ticket with an attraction using your New York CityPASS, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund for your New York CityPASS.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York CityPASS
What is the New York CityPASS, and how does it work?
The New York CityPASS is a convenient ticket booklet that grants you access to a selection of the city's top attractions at a significantly reduced price. It's valid for nine days, starting from the first day of use. You simply present your CityPASS at each attraction, and they will tear out the appropriate ticket.
Can I skip the lines with the New York CityPASS?
Yes, in most cases, you can skip the main ticket lines at included attractions, which is a significant time-saver, especially during peak tourist seasons.
Is the New York CityPASS suitable for children or seniors?
Yes, there are options available for both adults and children (ages 6-17). Some attractions may have further discounts for seniors.
How long is the New York CityPASS valid for?
The New York CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days, starting from the first day of use. Make sure to plan your visits within this time frame.
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity. Making your attraction reservations is easy with the New York CityPASS, simply follow the instructions detailed on your digital tickets.
Does a child aged 5 or less need a CityPASS?
CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 6-17 however children aged 5 or less can use these tickets too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 5 or less free admission, some will still charge for a discounted price/ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require you to stand in the main ticket line in order to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
Do I need to choose the attractions I want to visit when buying the New York CityPASS?
Advanced reservations are now required at most attractions and some attractions. To reserve your timed entry visit simply follow the instructions on your ticket. It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
Can I visit the same attraction multiple times with the CityPASS?
No, the CityPASS allows for one-time entry to each attraction listed in the booklet. Once you've used a ticket, it will be torn out of your booklet.
Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
You will receive a gate-ready digital New York CityPASS ticket - simpy download tickets to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your entry ticket to all the attractions and contains all the information required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
Can I still cancel my tickets after I have booked attractions?
Yes, but, you MUST cancel attraction reservations before seeking a refund with us.
New York CityPASS Reviews
Price is really worthy for all experience gained. You can attend to 5 attractions and each one was different and popular!
Arianna Crespo reviewed New York CityPASS 03 Jan, 2024
Easy to use and saved so much money by purchasing this before we travelled.
Tracey Mcnulty reviewed New York CityPASS 28 Dec, 2023
Brilliant price for great attractions. Great savings. Easy to use. Very happy!
Caroline Wallis reviewed New York CityPASS 19 Oct, 2023
Tickets were scanned on arrival to attraction no issues all went smoothly. Great job
Emmanuel Mullan reviewed New York CityPASS 20 Jul, 2023
Great service, very helpful when arriving and bypassing some queues.
Sue reviewed New York CityPASS 04 Jul, 2023