Top of The Rock Tickets
4.8 stars: Based on 491 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Head to the Top of the Rock for the best views of the Big Apple...
Top of the Rock is a stylish open-air platform in the sky. Originally built in the 1930's and inspired by the great cruise liners of the time, the viewing platform offers the best unobstructed views of New York City and Beyond. Only from Top of the Rock can you actually see the Empire State Building and the vast green space that is Central Park.
Our guide to Top of The Rock Observation Deck
Purchase Top of the Rock Tickets for fantastic views of Manhattan and beyond - visit during the day and see the city in all its brilliance or visit at night and witness the city sparkle.
Often cited as better than the Empire State Building, only from Top of the Rock can you actually see the Empire State Building itself, whilst on the other side, the vast green space that is Central Park unravels before you.
Top of the Rock affords magnificent unobstructed 360° views of New York City.
By pre-purchasing Top of the Rock tickets from us you can by-pass the public queuing system.
Simply present your pre-paid voucher at the special street-level V.I.P. voucher exchange desk to virtually eliminate the need to queue at all! Just request the time you would like to visit – either immediately or at a later time of your choice.
30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112 - Enter on 50th between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
The Top of the Rock is open from 8.00am to midnight seven days a week. The first elevator goes up at 8am, the last at 11pm. Hours of operation vary on holidays including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Top of the Rock is open daily, year round.
The first elevator goes at 8.00am; the last elevator to the Top of the Rock goes at 11.00pm.
Tips & Tricks - Top of The Rock Observation Deck
Although it’s not the tallest landmark, the top of the Rockefeller Center will always give you the best view of New York!
Average 4.8 out of 5 (491 customer reviews)
Gorgeous ! They are very informative. If they know that visibility is low they will tell you to come back! Which is lovely instead of sending people up there so they have to deal with it. Amazing views
Trusted Customer reviewed 05 Jan,2020
Book your time to visit the rock at sunset and the views will not disappoint!
Trusted Customer reviewed 27 Dec,2019
Great experience, unbelievable at night!
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 Dec,2019
Daniel Crowther reviewed 06 Dec,2019
Fantastic views try and go later in the day to get the best of both day and night views as the lights are amazing
Joanne Davies reviewed 24 Nov,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Top of The Rock Observation Deck
- You will be sent an open-dated Top of the Rock Ticket Voucher allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary. It is not possible to reserve a visit time in advance.
- Simply present your pre-paid Top of the Rock ticket voucher at the concourse-level Top of the Rock voucher-exchange line. The main entrance is located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, on W 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. When you present the voucher, you may request the preferred time at which you would like to visit or the next available time slot, or a later time of your choice. If you choose to schedule a visit for a later time, simply return with your timed ticket at the time you have chosen to by-pass the ticket queue.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.