Disneyland Paris 3-Day/2 Parks Hopper Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 4393 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy 3 days unlimited admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park including the ability to hop from one park to the other throughout the day.
Our guide to 3-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
Experience the best of Disneyland Paris by pre-purchasing the 3 Day Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket. The 3 Day Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket gives you access to both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park, with the ability to hop between both Disney Paris parks as many times as you like for the duration of the ticket.
The 3-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket also includes the fantastic Standard FASTPASS® system, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the most popular attractions in Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
Flexibility - Our Disney Paris Tickets are open-dated, giving you the flexibility of visiting Disneyland Paris on the date that best fits your itinerary. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase and can be activated any time within those 12 months.
From the moment your foot (or glass slipper) hits the cobbles of Main Street, you're officially dreaming with your eyes open. Here you'll explore five themed Lands filled with Disney classic stories. In a magical kingdom called Disneyland Park. You'll find fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner! For big thrills, head to Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain for a space-ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or tackle a perilous runaway mine train on Big Thunder Mountain. The whole family can become a spaceranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast and little ones are sure to remember the fantasy flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight. Don't miss a meet 'n' greet with beloved Disney Characters or the spectacular night-time shows, with an extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains.
Walt Disney Studios® Park
Right next door to Disneyland® Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. There are some spectacular surprises starting with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the drop that is faster than the speed of gravity. For a pumping ride with all the G-Force, jump on the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith or tackle Crush's Coaster4, the wild, wide-eyed ride through the wonders and dangers of ocean life. Experience Stitch Live, a first-of-its-kind real-time interactive animated experience the kids will love or get your engines revving on the crazy spin-out Cars Race Rally.
*FASTPASS services will be temporarily unavailable during the phased re-opening of Disneyland Paris. Upon reopening, certain restaurants, attractions, experiences and other offerings may also be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and will be subject to limited availability or even closure. Use the official Disney App for the most up-to-date information.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 3-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
- Your gate-ready Disneyland® Paris Tickets will be uploaded to your online order and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- You must secure your date(s) of visit on the Advance Reservation System as soon as you receive your tickets.
- You must download your tickets to your smartphone or print your ticket and Advance Reservation System QR code before you visit Disneyland® Paris. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply show your Advance Reservation code and scan the ticket barcode at the gate for admission to the parks.
- 3-Day/2 Park Disneyland® Paris Hopper Tickets expire one year after the date of purchase.
- Tickets are activated the first time you visit Disneyland® Paris and expire after 7 days. The 3 days admission must be used within this window. There is no refund for unused days.
- All Disneyland® Paris Tickets include the fantastic Standard FASTPASS®, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the most popular attractions in Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. The Standard FASTPASS® is operated on a rolling basis so you can only ever have one Standard FASTPASS® at a time. This is done in the park and cannot be done in advance. To get your Standard FASTPASS®, approach the ride you would like and you will see a FASTPASS® kiosk if the ride participates in fast passes– normally next to the main queue. There will be a time displayed above the kiosk and this indicates the time you can return to join the FASTPASS® queue. You need to scan your tickets at the ticket machine and you will be given a Standard FASTPASS® ticket. You then return to the FASTPASS® queue at the time indicated. Fast passes are subject to availability (PLEASE NOTE: FASTPASS services will be temporarily unavailable during the phased re-opening of Disneyland Paris).
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides. Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Special Events, this ticket is not valid for use to access Disney's Halloween Party or New Year's Eve at Disneyland® Paris, these are separately ticketed events
- Tickets MUST be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Not valid to use on the same day of purchase.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disneyland Paris Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required for visits in 2021.
- Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Advance Reservation System.
- On receipt of your Disneyland Paris Tickets, link your tickets to your Disney account and choose your visit date using the Disney Advance Reservation Tool.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for 3-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
How much spending money is best to take for 3 days in Disneyland Paris?
This will depend on what you are wanting to do in the park and if you are looking to spend all day there. It is suggested on average to have around €50-€70 per person/per day. As well as food and drinks each day, you may like a Disney treat or to do a spot of shopping to get your Disney memorabilia!
What is there to do in Disneyland Paris in 3 days?
If you have the 3 day/2 park Disneyland Paris ticket, you can hop between both parks over the 3 days. You can enjoy all the rides (height restrictions may apply), parades and fireworks during the day. You can even meet and greet with your favourite characters!
Is 3 days in Disneyland Paris enough?
The duration of your ticket is down to you. A 3-day ticket is recommended especially for busy times of year to help you get around the parks properly and see everything the park has to offer.
What is a hopper ticket?
A hopper ticket allows you access to both Disneyland Paris and the Walt Disney studios parks within the same day or across the duration of your holiday.
Do I have to go on consecutive days?
You do not need to spend 3 consecutive days in the park. You can spread this out over a 7 day window if you would like to enjoy something else instead in between.
Can I cancel my tickets?
Disneyland Paris tickets are non-refundable once booked.
Can I purchase tickets on the gate?
Tickets are available at the gate however they do not have the same offers and prices are generally more expensive than us.
Do I need to print my tickets?
You can print your tickets in advance or simply present on your smartphone for instant access to the Disney parks.
How long is my ticket valid for?
The ticket is open-dated although it needs to be activated within 12 months of purchase.
Can I get a refund for unused days?
Once the ticket has been activated at the park, the other 2 days must be used within 7 days. There is no refund for any unused days.
AttractionTickets.com act as retail agent for Disneyland Paris. Disneyland Paris terms and conditions will apply to your booking in addition to our standard booking conditions. Disneyland Paris Terms and Conditions.
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face covering and physical distancing requirements.