3-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
Buy in advance and Save 5%
4.6 stars: Based on 4393 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy 3 days unlimited admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park including the ability to hop from one park to the other throughout the day.
Our guide to 3-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
Experience the best of Disneyland Paris by pre-purchasing the 3 Day Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket. The 3 Day Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket gives you access to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, with the ability to hop between both Disney Paris parks as many times as you like for the duration of the ticket. For even more flexibility, tickets are valid for a seven-day window from first use, so your Disneyland Paris visit dates do not need to be consecutive.
This Disney Paris Ticket is open-dated, meaning you do not have to choose your Disneyland Paris visit dates at the time of booking. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase and can be activated any time within those 12 months. When you are ready to choose your Disneyland Paris visit dates, simply link your tickets on the Disney Advance Reservation Tool.
Tickets include access to the Disney Standby Pass service, designed to help you minimise the time you spend queuing during certain periods of the day. Reserve a Standby Pass to enjoy some of the most popular attractions at Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney® Studios Park. It’s easy, it’s free and it helps you enjoy more time exploring the Disney Parks!
- Disneyland® Park: From the moment your foot (or glass slipper) hits the cobbles of Main Street, you're officially dreaming with your eyes open. Here you'll explore five themed Lands filled with Disney classic stories. In a magical kingdom called Disneyland® Park. You'll find fun and laughter with Disney friends around every corner! For big thrills, head to Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain for a space ride that blasts you off to the edge of the universe or tackle a perilous runaway mine train on Big Thunder Mountain. The whole family can become a space ranger and save the toys on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast® and little ones are sure to remember the fantasy flight to Neverland with the Lost Boys on Peter Pan's Flight. Don't miss selfies with beloved Disney Characters or the spectacular night-time shows, with an extravaganza of lights, colours, lasers and fountains.
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Right next door to Disneyland® Park, discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Step through the Studio Gates and let your imagination soar. Time to immerse yourself in the never-ending, always-fascinating world of movies, animation and television. There are some spectacular surprises starting with The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the drop is faster than the speed of gravity. Andy’s fastest and favourite toy car is guaranteed to get your heart racing as the speed ramps up on the thrilling RC Racer ride or tackle Crush's Coaster, a wild, wide-eyed ride through the wonders and dangers of ocean life. Experience Stitch Live, a first-of-its-kind real-time interactive animated experience the kids will love and steer wannabe Lightning McQueens over to the brand new Cars ROAD TRIP. Join Cruz Ramirez and Sally Carrera on an easy-going, sightseeing tour along the most legendary highway.
Disneyland® Paris is just 35 minutes from central Paris by train – take the RER line A4 Marne la Vallée/Chessy station, 100 metres from the gates of Disneyland Park.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 3-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
- Your gate-ready Disneyland Paris Ticket(s) will be uploaded instantly to your online order upon receipt of payment. You must download your tickets to your smartphone or print your ticket before you visit Disneyland Paris. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply scan the ticket barcode at the gate for admission to the Disney Parks.
- Disneyland Paris 3-Day/2 Parks Hopper Tickets expire one year after the date of purchase.
- Tickets are activated the first time you visit Disneyland Paris and expire after 7 days. The 3 days of park admission must be used within this validity window. There is no refund for unused days.
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- This Disneyland Paris ticket does not include admission to any separately ticketed special events such as Disney's Halloween Party or New Year's Eve at Disneyland Paris.
- Tickets MUST be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Not valid to use on the same day of purchase.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disneyland Paris Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are now required for visits until further notice. Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Advance Reservation System. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for 3-Day/2 Parks Disneyland® Paris Hopper Ticket
What is there to do in Disneyland Paris in 3 days?
If you have the 3 day/2 park Disneyland Paris ticket, you can hop between both parks for 3 days within a 7 day window. You can enjoy all the rides (height restrictions may apply), character selfie-spots and fireworks during the day.
Is 3 days in Disneyland Paris enough?
The duration of your ticket is down to you. A 3-day ticket is recommended especially for busy times of year to help you get around the parks properly and see everything the park has to offer.
What is a hopper ticket?
A hopper ticket allows you access to both Disneyland Paris Park and the Walt Disney Studios Park within the same day or across the duration of your holiday. This flexibility means you can come and go between the parks as you please, which is a great benefit.
Do I have to go on consecutive days?
You do not need to spend 3 consecutive days in the park. You can spread this out over a 7 day window if you would like to enjoy something else instead in between.
Can I cancel my tickets?
Disneyland Paris tickets are non-refundable once booked.
Can I purchase tickets on the gate?
Tickets are available at the gate however they do not have the same offers and prices are generally more expensive than us.
Do I need to print my tickets?
You can print your tickets in advance or simply present on your smartphone for instant access to the Disney parks.
How long is my ticket valid for?
The ticket is open-dated although it needs to be activated within 12 months of purchase.
Can I get a refund for unused days?
Once the ticket has been activated at the park, the other 2 days must be used within 7 days. There is no refund for any unused days.
How much spending money is best to take for 3 days in Disneyland Paris?
This will depend on what you are wanting to do in the park and if you are looking to spend all day there. It is suggested on average to have around €50-€70 per person/per day. As well as food and drinks each day, you may like a Disney treat or to do a spot of shopping to get your Disney memorabilia!
©Disney/Pixar © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd
Slinky® Dog is a registered trademark of Poof-Slinky, Inc. and is used with permission. Inc. and is used with permission. Jenga® Pokenobe Associates. All rights reserved. Tinkertoy® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc. Used with permission. 2018©Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserve.
Hot Wheels® is a registered trademark of Mattel, Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with permission ©2009 Mattel, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face-covering and physical distancing requirements.