Go City: Paris All-Inclusive Pass
Save up to 55% and access 35 Parisian attractions!
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Paris with all-inclusive access to 35+ handpicked attractions, tours and experiences and save up to 55%! Enjoy great savings whilst you climb the EIffel Tower, cruise the River Seine, explore the French home of football at the Stade de France, enjoy a Parisian breakfast and wander the streets of Montmartre on a walking tour.
Our guide to Go City: Paris All-Inclusive Pass
The Go City: Paris All-Inclsive Pass is perfect for sightseers who want to take their time visiting a few chosen attractions in the French capital.
Experience the best of Paris whilst enjoying great savings with all-inclusive access to 35+ attractions, tours and experiences. From climbing the iconic Eiffel Tower to breakfast at the charming Cafe Louise, we've got you covered! Hop on-board Big Bus Paris for a tour of the City of Lights, explore the Stade de France and finish off the day with wine tasting at Les Caves de Louvre. See more, spend less. Sync your digital pass to the Go City app for a seamless experience - the digital guide will help you plan and reserve attractions for the best city break in Paris.
Your Go City: Paris All-Inclusive Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Paris.
Included attractions (subject to change without notice):
- Eiffel Tower Second Floor Guided Climb Tour
- 1-Day Big Bus Paris Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Bateaux Parisiens - Seine River Cruise
- Tour Montparnasse
- Notre Dame and the Archeological Crypt Experience
- French Wine Tasting at Les Caves du Louvre
- Prefume mini workshop by Fragonard
- Cheese tasting at Ô Chateau
- Montmartre & Sacré Coeur - Walking Tour
- French Sweet Crepes at Bistro Marbeuf
- French Apéro in Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Croque Monsieur & Champagne Cocktail by the Seine
- Fly Over Paris - Virtual Reality Experience
- Parisian Breakfast at Café Louise
- Musée Des Arts Et Métiers
- Parc Astérix - opens April 8th 2023
- Aquarium de Paris
- Champagne Gourmand in Montmartre
- Ballon de Paris Generali
- Fashion Show at Galeries Lafayette
- Covered passages walking tour
- Galeries Lafayette guided heritage tour
- Women of Paris walking tours
- Literary Women Walking Tour with Sweet Tastings
- Rex Studios
- PanoraMagique at Disney®Village
- The Gourmet Chocolate Museum Choco-Story
- Grévin Paris - Wax Museum
- Rooftop of the Grande Arche
- Latin Quarter Selfie Tour
- Paris' Hidden Gems in Le Marais Walking Tour
- Petit Train de Montmartre
- Beer Tasting & Gifts at Maison BAPBAP
- Scandals & Love Affairs at Pere Lachaise Walking Tour
- Dali Paris
- Montparnasse Neighbourhood Walking Tour
- Stade de France Tour
- Emily in Paris: The Unofficial Tour by ExperienceFirst
- Saint-Germain-Des-Prés Walking Tour
- Morning Macaron break in Montmartre
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Paris All-Inclusive Pass
- You will be issued a gate-ready Paris All-Inclusive Pass, enabling you to start using your pass as soon as you arrive in Paris. The pass will be available to download from your customer account shortly after your order processes. Print your pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'attractions' section of the Paris All-Inclusive Pass digital guide (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- The Paris All-Inclusive Pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- There is no refund for any unused days.
- Attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- *Cancellation Policy: passes can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Paris All-Inclusive Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance? Many tours and attractions still require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'attractions' section of the The Paris All-Inclusive Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
How do I receive The Paris All-Inclusive Pass? Shortly after booking, your Paris All Inclusive Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Paris All-Inclusive Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.