Reykjavik City Sightseeing - Hop On Hop Off
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Reykjavík flexibly with a 24-hour City Sightseeing pass.
Embark on a City Sightseeing bus tour and discover Reykjavík at your own pace. Enjoy the flexibility to hop on and off at conveniently situated bus stops. With a 24-hour validity, this bus pass allows ample time to savour a complete day exploring the wonders of Reykjavik.
Our guide to Reykjavik City Sightseeing - Hop On Hop Off
Reykjavik harmoniously blends modern urbanity with pristine nature, creating a truly enchanting destination. Explore attractions like the Perlan Museum's Wonders of Iceland exhibition and Northern Lights Planetarium Show, or the Grandi district's Whales of Iceland experience at our stops.
Stops include (subject to change)
- The Old Harbour
- Reykjavík Maritime Museum
- Whales of Iceland / Flyover Iceland
- The Lava Show
- National Museum of Iceland
- Lækjargata Hard Rock Café
- Laugavegur Shopping Street
- Kjarvalsstaðir Art Museum
- BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Kringlan Shopping Mall
- Hilton Nordica Reykjavík
- Laugardalur Valley
- Skarfabakki Harbour (Summer stop only)
- Höfði House
- Any Hop on Hop off bus stop
- 9.30 am to 16.15 pm (Oct - May), 8.30 am to 16.30 pm (Jun - Sept)
- Your ticket is valid for 23 hours and 59 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Reykjavik City Sightseeing - Hop On Hop Off
- Please note that the City Sightseeing bus is not operated on January 1st, 17th of June, 10th and 24th of August, 24th of October and December 24th, 25th and 31st.
- For safety reasons, luggage is not allowed on the bus
- Payments with cash are not accepted on the bus only payments with debit or credit cards
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Excursions. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.