Big Bus London Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the majesty and mystery of London at your own pace...
Discover the sights and 2000-year-old history of London with endless chances to hop on, hop off and explore one of the most diverse capitals in the world. Glimpse the Queen at Buckingham Palace, set your watch by Big Ben, or take a leisurely spin on the London Eye.
Our guide to Big Bus London Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
With over 20 stops, the Red Route with Big Bus Tours London is the ideal way to visit London and your ticket includes four lines that intertwine to create a route around the capital.
Take in all the most famous sites including the Tower of London, the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and more.
On the Red Route, soak up the knowledge of English-speaking live guides who will regale you with stories and history told from the perspective of someone who lives and breathes London.
Also on the Red Route you can plug-in, sit back and relax, listening to an engaging recorded commentary in a choice of 12 languages.
Hop-on and hop-off as much as you like throughout the day so you can plan your time exactly as you want.
There are currently three different types of tickets to choose from
- 1-day hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour valid for all routes (valid for 24 hours from time of redemption)
- One-way river cruise from Westminster to the Tower of London (temporarily unavailable)
- Walking tour (temporarily unavailable)
- 2-day hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour valid for all routes (valid for 48 hours from time of redemption)
- Return river cruise between Westminster and Greenwich via Tower Pier (temporarily unavailable)
- Walking tour (temporarily unavailable)
London Night Tour
- The Red Route but at Night
- Red Route (Best of Central London): Highlights include Buckingham Palace – Big Ben & Houses of Parliament – Westminster Abbey – The London Eye – St Paul’s Cathedral - Tower of London – Covent Garden – Trafalgar Square – Piccadilly Circus – Marble Arch. Includes live guide!
BLUE , ORANGE and GREEN ROUTES NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING
- Blue Route (Best of the West): Highlights include Marble Arch – Mayfair – Hyde Park Corner – Harrods – South Kensington Museums – Kensington Palace – Notting Hill – Paddington - Madame Tussauds – Oxford Street.
- Orange Route (Attraction Loop): Highlights include Buckingham Palace – Big Ben & Houses of Parliament – Westminster Abbey – The London Eye – Lambeth Palace - St Paul’s Cathedral - Tower of London – Covent Garden – Trafalgar Square – Piccadilly Circus – Marble Arch.
- Green Route (North to Central Link): Highlights include British Museum – Kings Cross & St. Pancras Stations – Covent Garden – Temple.
Additional Inclusions below are not currently available
Walking Tour:(temporarily unavailable)
Walk in the footsteps of the British Royal Family and the Politicians of today and yesteryear as you journey past many of London’s most exciting Royal and Political addresses. Imagine the crowds lining the streets for Royal Weddings and the political intrigue hidden from view on Whitehall. Your guide will give you a fascinating glimpse into both the history and modern day of British Royalty and Politics. On days when there is a Changing of the Guard, your guide will walk you directly to Buckingham Palace to see this traditional ceremony for yourself before completing a short tour back to Trafalgar Square.
INFORMATION: The tour is guided in English and departs at 10.30am every day from Trafalgar Square (stop 9 – red route). The tour lasts approximately 1 hours, 30 minutes.
River Cruise: (temporarily unavailable)
See London from another perspective as you journey along the Thames. Imagine the sights, sounds and smells which greeted merchants arriving in London in ancient times and the thousands of vessels carrying goods to and from the capital. Delight in travelling under bridges and watching Tower Bridge arrive into view; the most majestic of London’s bridges. Enjoy recorded commentary picking out the best of the sights to see and revel in the opportunity to people watch along the Southbank and photograph the HMS Belfast from the water.
INFORMATION: Present your voucher and board the cruise at Tower Pier (near stop 16), Greenwich Pier, Westminster Pier (near stop 18) or London Eye Pier (near stop 12). River cruises, operated by City Cruises, are included in all tickets with Classic Tickets offering a one-way cruise between Westminster Pier and the Tower of London (in either direction) and Premium and Deluxe tickets offering a return cruise between Westminster and Greenwich. River cruises depart approx. every 20 minutes in the summer and every 30-40 minutes in winter.
Various bus stops around London
First bus is at 10am from Victoria, and the last bus is at 4pm - Buses every 30 minutes. The Night Tour departs at 5.30pm for its only departure of the evening.
A full circuit is 1 hour and 50 minutes. The Night Tour lasts 90 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus London Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- You will receive an open-dated voucher that can be easily exchanged when you board the bus at any of the Big Bus stops.
- Please note you must present a paper version of your voucher - a copy on your phone won't be accepted.
- Times and routes are subject to change without notice.
- 2 Day option must be used on consecutive days.
- Children aged 4 years and under may travel free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.