Monopoly Lifesized Immersive Experience for Two - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Immerse yourselves in exhilarating gameplay in the heart of London with this Monopoly Life-Sized Experience for Two – Classic/City Board or Luxury Board.
Our guide to Monopoly Lifesized Immersive Experience for Two - Experience Voucher
Let Mr. Monopoly and his Playing Tokens be your guides as you spend 80 minutes building houses, charging rent and trying to escape jail, while earning money and completing escape room challenges across the life-sized board.
Classic or City Board
Take to the streets, hurtling through the London landmark-inspired challenge rooms, competing for glory in the dance-off challenge on the City Board. Or relive your favourite Monopoly memories on the Classic Board. Don’t forget to stop by the on-site bar and restaurant The Top Hat, offering Monopoly-inspired cocktails and British small plates.
Put on the glitz on the luxury board as you see behind the scenes of Mr. Monopoly’s bank and get a taste of the finer things in life. Don’t forget to stop by the on-site bar and restaurant The Top Hat, offering Monopoly-inspired cocktails and British small plates.
It is recommended that customers arrive 15 minutes prior to their game time. Once you have arrived, you’ll be warmly welcomed ready for your adventure to begin. Let Mr. Monopoly and his Playing Tokens be your guide as you enjoy 80 minutes of exhilarating gameplay.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is valid for 12 months.
This experience is available Tuesday to Sunday throughout the year at various times of day.
Allow 95 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Monopoly Lifesized Immersive Experience for Two - Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 9 (under 16s must be accompanied by at least one participating parent or guardian)
- Monopoly Lifesized can be played by individuals, couples or even bigger teams. Everyone is welcome and will have the same incredible, action packed experience.
- In order to maximise the experience, the limit is 6 people per group. In some circumstances you may have to split groups to achieve this. Teams are no larger than 6 people and there are 4 teams on each board.
- Monopoly Lifesized is a fast-paced, physical game, requiring participants to move around the board completing escape room style challenges. Each player will be on their feet for the duration of the game (approx. 80 mins). All are welcome to join the fun, at your own discretion.
- If you have any access needs or any pre-existing injuries or illness please mention it when making your booking so you can follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to take part in the activity safely.
- They reserve the right to refuse admission to any guest under the influence of alcohol. This is for not only your health and safety, but the enjoyment of Monopoly Lifesized by all.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher.
- Minimum age: 16.
- This experience is available Tuesday to Sunday throughout the year at various times of day.
- We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 95 minutes for the full experience.
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation