Madame Tussauds & London Eye Combo Ticket
Save 31% when you buy your Madame Tussauds and London Eye Tickets together
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy two famous London attractions for one amazing low price with this London Ticket. This option features Madame Tussauds London and lastminute.com London Eye. You can visit both attractions in one day or spread the fun over different days - the choice is yours!
Our guide to Madame Tussauds & London Eye Combo Ticket
Experience 2 of London's most popular attractions and save 31% on the price of individual tickets when you purchase a Madame Tussauds & London Eye Combo Ticket. Start your adventure rubbing shoulders with celebrity wax figures at Madame Tussauds London, including access to the exclusive Star Wars exhibition to see Chewbacca in all his hairy glory at the controls of the Millennium Falcon. Then experience London from the top of the world's largest observation wheel, the iconic lastminute.com London Eye. You can visit both attractions in one day or spread the fun over a couple of days - the choice is yours!
- Madame Tussauds London: Use your Madame Tussauds Ticket to meet the world's most famous stars from Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’ and sporting heroes. Join Marvel Super Heroes for a crime-fighting adventure and use the force as you star in the action with the greats of the Star Wars universe.
- lastminute.com London Eye: At 135 metres, the lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds & London Eye Combo Ticket
- At the time of booking, you are only reserving the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.
- *Before you visit the London Eye, you must book the date and time for your flight in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your London Eye experience, simply click on the book link on your ticket. London Eye flight times are subject to availability and we recommend booking your visits as soon as you download your ticket to avoid disappointment. You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your visits to any time before the end of 2021.
- Your visit to the London Eye must be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Tickets expire after 90 days irrespective of whether you have visited the London Eye.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or over.
- Infants under 3 years old can enter both Madame Tussauds and the London Eye free of charge but must have a valid ticket.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-2 years) can be purchased in one transaction.
- Wheelchair users must book a wheelchair slot prior to visiting each attraction.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your visits to any time before the end of 2021.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madame Tussauds & London Eye Combo Ticket
Can I visit more than one attraction on the same day?
Yes, you can both Madame Tussauds and the London Eye on the same day with this ticket or spread the fun over different days - the choice is yours! Your visit to the London Eye must take place within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.
How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show at any of the attractions to activate your ticket. You will then have 90 days to enjoy the remaining three attractions.