Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £100 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £100 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
The London Pass
Enjoy access to over 80 top London attractions!
The London Pass is a must-have when sightseeing in London and saves you time and money by offering access to over 80 top attractions. There is a choice of 1, 2, 3 or a 6-day pass, queue-jump some of the busiest tourist attractions and plan exactly what you want to do in advance of your visit!
Our guide to The London Pass
This great multi-attraction sightseer credits package saves you both time and money! The London Pass is your one-stop-shop to visit the very best sights this diverse capital city has to offer.
With the London Pass, you will have access to top London attractions including Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Windsor Castle, The Tower of London, River Thames sightseeing cruises, Tower of London Exhibition and much, much more.
Choose from 1, 2, 3 or 6-day durations. Credits are deducted with each attraction, starting with your first one.
The London Pass is used over consecutive days so you can visit as many attractions as you like during this time you choose. This includes access to all the breath-taking London sights and tourist attractions listed below.
- SKIP THE LINES: with your London Pass! Bypass the long and time-consuming ticket lines at some of London’s busiest tourist attractions including Hampton Court Palace, London Bridge Experience, ZSL London Zoo, Kew Gardens. London Pass Signs will direct you to the quick-queue line. Simply, show your pass to join this queue.
- SAVE MONEY: London can be an expensive city, and its tourist attractions are no exception. However, go sightseeing with a London Pass and you could make some great savings – not to mention saving the hassle of queuing to buy entry tickets and carrying around change.
- INSTANT TICKET DELIVERY: Your gate ready digital London Pass will be available instantly so you can show on your phone or print it out in advance.
London Pass includes access to the following attractions (subject to change):
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Until 2 November 2019 visit LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort and pay nothing at the gate with The London Pass!
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- St Paul's Cathedral + Skip-the-line access
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour
- Windsor Castle
- Kensington Palace and The Orangery
- Hampton Court Palace + Skip-the-line access
- ZSL London Zoo + Skip-the-line access
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour & Exhibition
- Churchill War Rooms
- London Bridge Experience and London Tombs + Skip-the-line access
- Thames River Cruise
Historic Buildings in London
- Tower Bridge Exhibition + Skip-the-line access
- Royal Mews
- Royal Albert Hall - guided tour
- Royal Observatory
- Banqueting House
- Jewel Tower
- Wellington Arch
- Apsley House
- Benjamin Franklin House
- Eltham Palace
- The Wernher Collection at Ranger's house
Places of Interest
- HMS Belfast
- Kew Gardens + Skip-the-line access
- Cutty Sark
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- London Wetland Centre
- Chislehurst Caves
- Imperial War Museum gift shop discount
- The London Transport Museum
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Charles Dickens Museum
- London Motor Museum
- Guards Museum
- Cartoon Museum
- Foundling Museum
- Science Museum - IMAX Theatre
- London Canal Museum
- Royal Air Force Museum
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Old Operating Theatre, Museum and Herb Garret
- Fan Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- The Jewish Museum
- Pollock's Toy Museum
- V & A Museum - Cream tea package
- Keats Museum
- The London Museum of Water and Steam in Kew
- Handel & Hendrix in London
London Tours & Cruises
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour
- Arsenal Stadium Tour
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Wimbledon Tour Experience & Museum
- Twickenham Stadium Tours & Museum of Rugby
- Brit Movie Tours
- London Bicycle Tour Company Bicycle Tour
- Jason's Canal Boat Trip
- Rock 'n' Roll Walk
- National Theatre Backstage Tours
London Art Galleries
- The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Courtauld Gallery
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Curzon Cinemas (Mayfair, Soho and Bloomsbury)
- The London Brass Rubbing Centre
- Namco Funscape
- Queens Ice and Bowl
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The London Pass
- The London Pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- You can visit each attraction just once with the London Pass.
- There is no refund for any unused days.
- Your gate ready digital London Pass will be available instantly, so you can show on your phone or print it out in advance.
- Attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
- The London Pass has a “credits value” reflecting maximum gate prices (a total value of attraction entries) and the number of days on your pass. For example, with a 6-day adult London Pass you enjoy £605 worth of attraction credits. If you exceed your “credits value” the pass will expire. Here is a breakdown of the credits value for each London Pass:
1 Day: Adult - £175.00/Child - £145.00
2 Day: Adult - £297.00/Child - £195.00
3 Day: Adult - £385.00/Child - £245.00
6 Day: Adult - £625.00/Child - £370.00
10 Day: Adult - £925.00/Child - £510.00
- Cancellation Policy: You have 30 days from your purchase date to return any non-activated passes for a full refund. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for The London Pass
- Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
No tickets are needed. Your gate ready digital London Pass will be available instantly, so you can show it on your phone at the gate or print it out in advance, and you’re in.
- Are the 2-day, 3-day and 6-day passes for consecutive days?
Yes, all London Passes are to be on consecutive days. For example, if you have a 3 day London Pass and start using it on a Tuesday, it will be valid for that day, Wednesday and Thursday. Note: If you start using your London Pass in the evening or late in the day that will count as your first day.