Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
Save up to 45% on admission to 5 top London Attractions!
4.4 stars: Based on 279 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Merlin's Magical London Ticket gives you the chance to visit FIVE of London's most popular attractions and save a whopping 54% on the combined individual admission price! Visit the iconic London Eye, take a selfie with your favourite celeb at Madame Tussauds, explore the wonder of SEALIFE, join Shrek's Adventure and brave the London Dungeons!
Our guide to Merlin's Magical London Pass
Entertain the whole family and create magic moments with Merlin's Magical London Pass. Not only will you save 54% by buying your London attraction tickets together in one convenient bundle, but you also have the flexibility to spread your visits over 90 days - visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over multiple days - the choice is yours!
Enjoy a day of selfies with celebrities as you walk down the red carpet at Madame Tussauds London and experience stunning views of up to 40 kilometres across London's famous skyline from the top of the world's largest observation wheel. Dive in and explore an underwater world of glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth at SEA LIFE London Aquarium and let your inner children be enchanted by Shrek, Donkey and their friends on a hilarious journey to the kingdom of Far Far Away! Ready for the finale? Live and breathe London’s darkest history at the London Dungeon. With over 10 scarily true stories and a thrilling drop ride…how much can you handle?
- Madame Tussauds London Ticket: From Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’, those visiting Madame Tussauds London will meet some of the world’s most famous personalities. Strut your stuff down the catwalk with Cara before joining the Marvel Super Heroes, then use the force with the greats of the Star Wars universe. Plus, meet the newest stars - see how you measure up against World Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua and step into the spotlight with Taylor Swift.
- London Eye Ticket: With its unrivalled views of Tower Bridge, Big Ben and St. Paul’s, the London Eye has added a modern sparkle to the breathtaking London skyline. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass pods takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular 40-kilometre panoramic views in all directions (that’s as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!).
- SEA LIFE London Ticket: With 17 themed zones and over 600 species of marine life, SEA LIFE London will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Brave the depths of the Pacific before trekking through the Amazon Rainforest and finish with an Arctic Adventure. Come face-to-fin with a dazzling array of amazing sea creatures, from sharks to rare green sea turtles, from jellyfish to rays and don't miss the delightful Gentoo penguins.
- Shrek’s Adventure! London Ticket: A brilliantly bonkers attraction for the whole family, which begins when you board the DreamWorks Tours magical 4D bus to Far, Far Away. Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure as you explore 10 laugh-out-loud fairy-tale themed live shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation and captivating storytelling.
- The London Dungeon Ticket: A uniquely thrilling attraction that’ll take you back to the past’s most horrible bits. See, hear, smell, and feel London's darkest stories as they come to life before your eyes and meet some of the capital's most notorious historical characters including Jack the Ripper, Sweeney Todd and Jack the Ripper. Be warned as you make your way through the Dungeon, surprises are lurking in the darkness and will keep your senses on high alert as you anticipate what’s waiting around the next corner.
How Merlin's Magical London Pass Works
- Select the date and time you wish to visit Madame Tussauds London at the time of booking
- The visit date for the other four attractions included on your ticket remain open-dated at the time of booking - you have 90 days to visit the London Eye, SEA LIFE London, Shrek's Adventure and the London Dungeon from the day you visit Madame Tussauds
- To ensure a seamless experience at the London Eye, SEA LIFE London, Shrek's Adventure and the London Dungeon, you must reserve your admission in advance of your visit. Simply click on the booking link found on your ticket to reserve your places.
Special Offers for Merlin's Magical London Pass
Get better value by combining your London Attraction Tickets. Save up to £75 per person PLUS enjoy the flexibility to use your London attraction tickets over a 90-day period. Visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over multiple days - the choice is yours!
Average 4.4 out of 5 (279 customer reviews)
Very good and easy to used thank you.
Trusted Customer reviewed 12 Mar,2020
Corinne Trapani reviewed 10 Mar,2020
You don't have to queue for the checkout
Dominika Kulawiec reviewed 27 Feb,2020
Great value against standard ticket
Nina Conway reviewed 25 Feb,2020
Perfect experience and attraction
Trusted Customer reviewed 20 Feb,2020
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
- At the time of booking, you are only reserving the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.
- *Before you visit the London Eye, SEA LIFE London, the London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure, you must reserve your time slot in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your visits, simply click on the book link on your ticket. Visit dates are subject to availability and we recommend booking your visits as soon as you download your ticket to avoid disappointment. You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your visits to any time before the end of 2021.
- All visits must be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Tickets expire after 90 days irrespective of whether you have visited all the attractions.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or over.
- Infants under 3 years old can enter the London Eye, SEA LIFE London, the London Dungeon and Shrek's Adventure free of charge but must have a valid ticket.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-2 years) can be purchased in one transaction.
- Wheelchair users must book a wheelchair slot prior to visiting each attraction.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your visits to any time before the end of 2021.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Merlin's Magical London Pass
When was the London Eye built?
The London Eye was built in 1998 by the Architecture Foundation with the Sunday Times. The observation wheel was built as a new London attraction to celebrate the Millennium (originally called the Millennium Wheel).
How long does the London Eye take?
A full circuit of the London Eye takes around 30 minutes allowing you to take in the 360 degree views
How many pods are there on the London Eye?
The London Eye has 32 pods, one for each of the city's boroughs and stands at a height of 135m.
What are the opening times of the London Eye?
The London Eye is open througout the year although times are subject to change so it is best to check before you travel.
How do you get to the London Eye?
The London Eye is located on the South Bank overlooking the River Thames (SE1 7PB ). The closest train station is Waterloo and then just a short walk following the signs to the London Eye. You can also take the 77, 211 or 381 buses.
What can you see from the London Eye?
It depends on the visibility on the day. On a clear day, you can see most of London landmarks including the River Thames, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Shard.
How do you get from Madame Tussauds from London Eye?
Madame Tussauds is by Baker Street and so you can take the Jubilee to Westminster or you can take the Bakerloo line to Embankment with a short walk to the London Eye.
Does the London Eye have seats?
In the pods, there is a bench for people to sit if needed.
Does the London Eye light up at night?
Yes, the capsules stay lit at night. They have also done light shows to mark certain occasions such as Prince William & Kate Middleton's wedding.
Is the London Eye a popular attraction?
Absolutely! With over 3.5 million customers each year, the London Eye is a must see attraction in London.
When is a good time to visit?
London Eye is quite busy throughout the year. School holidays and weekends do tend to be busier so it is good to plan your day and try to go earlier. Sunset also is a popular time of day.
How many people are allowed in each London Eye capsule?
Each London Eye pod can fit up to 25 people.
Do I need to book London Eye tickets in advance?
It is best to book your London Eye tickets in advance to avoid longer queuing times.
Does the London Eye stop?
The London Eye is always slowly moving, however they do pause for people with mobility issues or the elderly if needed.
Does the London pass cover the London Eye?
The London Eye is not included on the London Pass.
What is the London Eye river cruise?
On our 6 attraction pass, you can also get a London Eye river cruise which is a 45 minute cruise along the Thames taking in some highlights of London. This starts right next to the London Eye.
Is there parking at the London Eye?
There are car parks near the London Eye, the closest being the Q-Park Westminster car park. There are others within walking distance also. Please note the London Eye is within the congestion charge zone.
Does London Eye close?
There are times when due to health and safety or renovation reasons the London Eye has to close. It is always best to check before you travel to avoid any disappointment.
Is there heating/air-con in the London Eye pods?
The London Eye capsules are enclosed and climate controlled so suitable for all weathers.
What attractions are close to the London Eye?
In the same area as the London Eye, you can also experience the London Dungeons, Shreks Adventure and SeaLife Aquarium. South Bank itself also has lots of places to eat in the area.
Are there toilets at the London Eye?
There are toilets available located in the ticket hall.
Can I still visit the London Eye on New Years Eve?
The London Eye does still run on New Years Eve although it closes earlier due to the fireworks display. You cannot book a pod to watch the display.
Can you go on the London Eye if pregnant?
As the London Eye is a slow moving attraction of 0.6mph, it is suitable for everyone included anyone who is pregnant.
Does the London Eye have a glass floor?
The floor of the capsules are not made of glass but the rest is so you can still get a great view.
What is the London Eye 4D experience?
This is included in your ticket and is the first live action, 4D attraction film ever produced in the UK and contains the first ever 3D aerial photography over London. It is approximately 4 minutes long and available to view in the Ticket Hall opposite the Eye.
Is the London Eye Wheelchair accessible?
Yes the pods are easy to access for wheelchairs or mobility scooters.