Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
Save up to 45% on admission to 5 top London Attractions!
- 981 booked
- 216 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Merlin's Magical London Ticket gives you the chance to visit FIVE of London's most popular attractions and save a whopping 42% on the combined individual admission price! Visit the iconic lastminute.com London Eye, take a selfie with your favourite celeb at Madame Tussauds London, explore the wonder of SEA LIFE London Aquarium, join DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London and brave the London Dungeon!
Our guide to Merlin's Magical London Pass
Entertain the whole family and create magic moments with Merlin's Magical London Pass. Not only will you save 42% by buying your London attraction tickets together in one convenient bundle, but you also have the flexibility to spread your visits over 90 days - visit all attractions in one day or spread the fun over multiple days - the choice is yours!
Enjoy a day of selfies with celebrities as you walk down the red carpet at Madame Tussauds London and experience stunning views of up to 40 kilometres across London's famous skyline from the top of the world's largest observation wheel. Dive in and explore an underwater world of glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth at SEA LIFE London Aquarium and let your inner children be enchanted by Shrek, Donkey and their friends on a hilarious journey to the kingdom of Far Far Away! Ready for the finale? Live and breathe London’s darkest history at the London Dungeon. With over 10 scarily true stories and a thrilling drop ride…how much can you handle?
- Madame Tussauds London Ticket: From Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’, those visiting Madame Tussauds London will meet some of the world’s most famous personalities. Strut your stuff down the catwalk with Cara before joining the Marvel Super Heroes, then use the force with the greats of the Star Wars universe. Plus, see how you measure up against World Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua and step into the spotlight with Taylor Swift.
- lastminute.com London Eye Ticket: With its unrivalled views of Tower Bridge, Big Ben and St. Paul’s, the lastminute.com London Eye has added a modern sparkle to the breathtaking London skyline. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass pods takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular 40-kilometre panoramic views in all directions (that’s as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day!).
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium Ticket: With 17 themed zones and over 600 species of marine life, SEA LIFE London Aquarium will take you on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Brave the depths of the Pacific before trekking through the Amazon Rainforest and finish with an Arctic Adventure. Come face-to-fin with a dazzling array of amazing sea creatures, from sharks to rare green sea turtles, from jellyfish to rays and don't miss the delightful Gentoo penguins.
- DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London: A brilliantly bonkers attraction for the whole family, which begins when you board the DreamWorks Tours magical 4D bus to Far, Far Away. Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure as you explore 10 laugh-out-loud fairy-tale themed live shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation and captivating storytelling.
- The London Dungeon Ticket: Treat yourself to the ultimate day out at the London Dungeon…if you dare! The home of scary fun invites you to live and breathe your way through London’s darkest history via a selection of scream-drenched stories and fear-inducing shocks. With thirteen haunting tales and two thrilling rides, guests will come face-to-face with some of London’s most notorious historic characters: Guy Fawkes, Sweeney Todd and even Jack the Ripper! Familiar tales are played out before your eyes and storytelling is given a contemporary twist in a trip that’s not to be missed.
How Merlin's Magical London Pass Works
- Select the date and time you wish to visit Madame Tussauds London at the time of booking
- The visit date for the other four attractions included on your ticket remain open-dated at the time of booking - you have 90 days to visit the lastminute.com London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London and the London Dungeon from the day you visit Madame Tussauds London.
- To ensure a seamless experience at the lastminute.com London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London and the London Dungeon, you must reserve your admission in advance of your visit. Simply click on the booking link found on your ticket to reserve your places.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Merlin's Magical London Pass - 5 London Attractions
- At the time of booking, you are only reserving the date/time of your visit to Madame Tussauds London.
- Before you visit the lastminute.com London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, the London Dungeon and DreamWorks: Shrek’s Adventure! London, you must reserve your time slot in advance to ensure a seamless experience. To book your visits, simply click on the book link on your ticket. Visit dates are subject to availability and we recommend booking your visits as soon as you download your ticket to avoid disappointment. You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change.
- All visits must be completed within 90 days of your visit to Madame Tussauds London. Tickets expire after 90 days irrespective of whether you have visited all the attractions.
- Please note the lastminute.com London Eye is closed from 9th-22nd January 2023 inclusive and is at full capacity from 19th December to 8th January 2023.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years or over.
- Children are welcome to visit the London Dungeon with a recommended minimum age of 12 years. However, whilst many children do visit the London Dungeon and enjoy the experience, some may not enjoy the experience as areas of the attraction are particularly dark with loud noises. Parental discretion is advised. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to enter The London Dungeon.
- Wheelchair users must book a wheelchair slot prior to visiting each attraction.
- Amendment Policy: You can change your attraction visit dates up to 5 times if your plans change.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Merlin's Magical London Pass
When was the lastminute.com London Eye built?
The lastminute.com London Eye was built in 1998 by the Architecture Foundation with the Sunday Times. The observation wheel was built as a new London attraction to celebrate the Millennium (originally called the Millennium Wheel).
How long does the lastminute.com London Eye take?
A full circuit of the lastminute.com London Eye takes around 30 minutes allowing you to take in the 360 degree views
How many pods are there on the lastminute.com London Eye?
The lastminute.com London Eye has 32 pods, one for each of the city's boroughs and stands at a height of 135m.
What are the opening times of the lastminute.com London Eye?
The lastminute.com London Eye is open throughout the year, aside from 2 weeks in January when it closes for maintenance. Times are subject to change so it is best to check before you travel.
How do you get to the lastminute.com London Eye?
The lastminute.com London Eye is located on the South Bank overlooking the River Thames (SE1 7PB ). The closest train station is Waterloo and then just a short walk following the signs to the lastminute.com London Eye. You can also take the 77, 211 or 381 buses.
What can you see from the lastminute.com London Eye?
It depends on the visibility on the day. On a clear day, you can see most of London landmarks including the River Thames, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Shard.
How do you get from Madame Tussauds London from lastminute.com London Eye?
Madame Tussauds London is by Baker Street and so you can take the Jubilee to Westminster or you can take the Bakerloo line to Embankment with a short walk to the lastminute.com London Eye.
Does the lastminute.com London Eye have seats?
In the pods, there is a bench for people to sit if needed.
Does the lastminute.com London Eye light up at night?
Yes, the capsules stay lit at night. They have also done light shows to mark certain occasions such as Prince William & Kate Middleton's wedding.
Is the lastminute.com London Eye a popular attraction?
Absolutely! With over 3.5 million customers each year, the lastminute.com London Eye is a must-see attraction in London.
When is a good time to visit?
The lastminute.com London Eye is quite busy throughout the year. School holidays and weekends do tend to be busier so it is good to plan your day and try to go earlier. Sunset also is a popular time of day.
How many people are allowed in each lastminute.com London Eye capsule?
Each lastminute.com London Eye pod can fit up to 25 people.
Do I need to book lastminute.com London Eye tickets in advance?
It is best to book your lastminute.com London Eye tickets in advance to avoid longer queuing times.
Does the lastminute.com London Eye stop?
The lastminute.com London Eye is always slowly moving, however they do pause for people with mobility issues or the elderly if needed.
Does the London pass cover the lastminute.com London Eye?
The lastminute.com London Eye is not included on the London Pass.
What is the lastminute.com London Eye river cruise?
On our 6 attraction pass, you can also get alastminute.com London Eye river cruise which is a 45 minute cruise along the Thames taking in some highlights of London. This starts right next to the lastminute.com London Eye.
Is there parking at the lastminute.com London Eye?
There are car parks near the lastminute.com London Eye, the closest being the Q-Park Westminster car park. There are others within walking distance also. Please note the lastminute.com London Eye is within the congestion charge zone.
Does lastminute.com London Eye close?
There are times when due to health and safety or renovation reasons the lastminute.com London Eye has to close. It is always best to check before you travel to avoid any disappointment.
Is there heating/air-con in the lastminute.com London Eye pods?
The lastminute.com London Eye capsules are enclosed and climate controlled so suitable for all weathers.
What attractions are close to the lastminute.com London Eye?
In the same area as the lastminute.com London Eye, you can also experience the London Dungeon, DreamWorks: Shreks Adventure! London and SEA LIFE London Aquarium. South Bank itself also has lots of places to eat in the area.
Are there toilets at the lastminute.com London Eye?
There are toilets available located in the ticket hall.
Can I still visit the lastminute.com London Eye on New Years Eve?
The lastminute.com London Eye does still run on New Years Eve although it closes earlier due to the fireworks display. You cannot book a pod to watch the display.
Can you go on the lastminute.com London Eye if pregnant?
As the lastminute.com London Eye is a slow moving attraction of 0.6mph, it is suitable for everyone included anyone who is pregnant.
Does the lastminute.com London Eye have a glass floor?
The floor of the capsules are not made of glass but the rest is so you can still get a great view.
Is the lastminute.com London Eye Wheelchair accessible?
Yes the pods are easy to access for wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
It was perfect experience
Trusted Customer reviewed More London for Less Pass 03 Jun, 2023
Amazing time all round for my daughters 16th birthday, was enjoyed by everyone in our party. Would definitely recommend
Caroline Attwood reviewed More London for Less Pass 04 Apr, 2023
Very easy and quick !!!!!!
Stella Simeou toumba reviewed More London for Less Pass 21 Jan, 2023
Good price. Unfortunately we didn’t get the chance to visit all attractions due to the train being cancelled.
Marian Soana reviewed More London for Less Pass 17 Jan, 2023
Easy checkout flow, and great option
Sumith Damodaran reviewed More London for Less Pass 18 Nov, 2022