The London Pass
- Free cancellations*
- 67 booked
- 6 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy access to over 80 top London attractions!
The London Pass is a must-have when sightseeing in London and saves you time and money by offering access to over 80 top attractions. There is a choice of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10-day pass, queue-jump some of the busiest tourist attractions and plan exactly what you want to do in advance of your visit!
Our guide to The London Pass
This great multi-attraction sightseer credits package saves you both time and money! The London Pass is your one-stop-shop to visit the very best sights this diverse capital city has to offer.
With the London Pass, you will have access to top London attractions including Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Windsor Castle, The Tower of London, River Thames sightseeing cruises, Tower of London Exhibition and much, much more.
Choose from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10-day durations. Credits are deducted with each attraction, starting with your first one.
The London Pass is used over consecutive days so you can visit as many attractions as you like during this time you choose. This includes access to all the breathtaking London sights and tourist attractions listed below.
- SAVE MONEY: London can be an expensive city, and its tourist attractions are no exception. However, go sightseeing with the London Pass and you could make some great savings – not to mention saving the hassle of queuing to buy entry tickets and carrying around change.
- INSTANT TICKET DELIVERY: Your gate ready digital London Pass will be available instantly so you can show on your phone or print it out in advance.
The London Pass includes access to the following attractions (subject to change):
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- St Paul's Cathedral
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour
- Windsor Castle
- Kensington Palace and The Orangery
- Hampton Court Palace
- ZSL London Zoo
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour
- London Bridge Experience and London Tombs
- Uber Boat by Thames Clippers 1-Day River Roamer
- 30+ London Sights Tour
- Swingers West End Crazy Golf
- Swingers City Crazy Golf
- Tottenham Hotspur FC Stadium Tour
- Natural History Museum – Souvenir guidebook
- Fuller's Brewery Tour
- Sherlock: The Official Live Game
- RHS Garden Wisley
- Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- The Dare Skywalk
- View from the Shard
Historic Buildings in London
- Tower Bridge
- Royal Mews (seasonal)
- Royal Albert Hall Tour
- Old Royal Naval College
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- The Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Jewel Tower
- Wellington Arch
- Apsley House
- Benjamin Franklin House
- Eltham Palace
- The Wernher Collection at Ranger's house
- Southwark Cathedral
- Palaces and Parliament Tour
Places of Interest
- Cutty Sark
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- The Kia Oval Ground Tour
- Golden Hinde
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Chiswick House and Kitchen Garden
- London Transport Museum
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Charles Dickens Museum
- The Postal Museum
- Cartoon Museum
- Royal Museums Greenwich
- The Foundling Museum
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Science Museum - IMAX Theatre
- London Canal Museum
- Royal Air Force Museum
- Museum of London Docklands
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- The Garden Museum
- Keats House
- Bow Street Police Museum
- London Museum of Water and Steam
- The Freud Museum London
- Fan Museum
- The Guards Museum
- Design Museum
London Tours & Cruises
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- London Stadium Tour
- Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour
- Twickenham Stadium Tours & World Rugby Museum
- Brit Movie Tours
- Brit Music Tours
- Brit Icon Tours
- Benjamin Franklin House - Architectural Tour
- Benjamin Franklin House - Historical Tour
- London Bicycle Tour Company Bicycle Tour
- Jason's Canal Boat Trip
- Solve a Mystery: The Murder at Trafalgar Square
- Solve a Mystery: The Murder at Buckingham Palace
- Historic Pub Tour of London
London Art Galleries
- The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Guildhall Art Gallery
- The Courtauld Gallery
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Curzon Cinemas (Mayfair, Soho, and Bloomsbury)
- London Bicycle Tour
- Ice-Skating at Queens
- The Chocolate Cocktail Club
- All-Star Lanes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The London Pass
- The London Pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- You can visit each attraction just once with the London Pass.
- There is no refund for any unused days.
- Your gate-ready digital London Pass will be available instantly, so you can show on your phone or print it out in advance.
- Attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- The London Pass has a “credits value” reflecting maximum gate prices (a total value of attraction entries) and the number of days on your pass. For example, with a 6-day adult London Pass you enjoy £605 worth of attraction credits. If you exceed your “credits value” the pass will expire. Here is a breakdown of the value of the credits for each London Pass:
1 Day: Adult - £180.00/Child - £145.00
2 Day: Adult - £290.00/Child - £235.00
3 Day: Adult - £385.00/Child - £305.00
4 Day: Adult - £475.00/Child - £360.00
5 Day: Adult - £595.00/Child - £430.00
6 Day: Adult - £700.00/Child - £490.00
7 Day: Adult - £795.00/Child - £535.00
10 Day: Adult - £880.00/Child - £580.00
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for The London Pass
What is the difference between the London Explorer pass and the London Pass?
The London Explorer Pass offers travellers a flexible and personalized approach to exploring the vibrant city of London. With this pass, visitors can select a specific number of attractions or activities from a diverse list of options, using it over a 60-day period from first use. This makes it an ideal choice for those who value choice and a relaxed, adaptable travel experience while still benefiting from cost-efficient access to London's key highlights.
The London Pass is a comprehensive sightseeing pass that offers tourists access to a wide array of London's top attractions, museums, and tours for a fixed number of consecutive days. It is designed to simplify travel and save on costs, allowing visitors to explore iconic landmarks and enjoy popular activities. This pass is an excellent choice for travellers seeking to maximize their time in London.
Do I need to make a reservation to enter attractions on the Go City pass?
Some attractions may require a reservation. You can find out which ones need to be booked in advance by checking the guide that comes with your tickets.
How do I activate my Go City Pass?
Your pass will activate when you scan it at your first attraction you visit.
What is the Go City Pass?
The Go City pass gives you great savings and access to the city's top attractions all on one ticket.
The London Pass Reviews
Great value and great service. Fantastic prices
Joe Robinson reviewed The London Pass 20 Sep, 2023
A fabulous time was had by my family & myself I would highly recommend to friends & family to purchase the pass. It was so convenient & easy to get into all the sights in London and we saved by using the pass. Easily 5 stars.
Heather Tufts reviewed The London Pass 03 Aug, 2023
Great value for a seeing the sights
Suki Gill reviewed The London Pass 13 Aug, 2017
The tickets were easy to collect and use and were able to get a lot packed in. They have recommended you to their friends.
Trusted Customer reviewed The London Pass 14 Jan, 2017
Excellent value, we didn't have time to see everything ! so we will return.
Trusted Customer reviewed The London Pass 13 Nov, 2016