The London Pass
4.6 stars: Based on 15 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The London Pass is a must-have when sightseeing in London and saves you time and money by offering access to over 80 top attractions. There is a choice of 1, 2, 3 , 6 or 10-day pass, queue-jump some of the busiest tourist attractions and plan exactly what you want to do in advance of your visit!
Our guide to The London Pass
This great multi-attraction sightseer credits package saves you both time and money! The London Pass is your one-stop-shop to visit the very best sights this diverse capital city has to offer.
With the London Pass, you will have access to top London attractions including Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Windsor Castle, The Tower of London, River Thames sightseeing cruises, Tower of London Exhibition and much, much more.
Choose from 1, 2, 3, 6 or 10-day durations. Credits are deducted with each attraction, starting with your first one.
The London Pass is used over consecutive days so you can visit as many attractions as you like during this time you choose. This includes access to all the breath-taking London sights and tourist attractions listed below.
- SAVE MONEY: London can be an expensive city, and its tourist attractions are no exception. However, go sightseeing with a London Pass and you could make some great savings – not to mention saving the hassle of queuing to buy entry tickets and carrying around change.
- INSTANT TICKET DELIVERY: Your gate ready digital London Pass will be available instantly so you can show on your phone or print it out in advance.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (15 customer reviews)
London Pass includes access to the following attractions (subject to change):
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- St Paul's Cathedral
- National Maritime Museum
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour
- Golden Tours Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour
- Windsor Castle
- Kensington Palace and The Orangery
- Hampton Court Palace
- ZSL London Zoo
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour & Exhibition
- London Bridge Experience and London Tombs
- Uber Boat by Thames Clippers 1-Day River Roamer
Historic Buildings in London
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Royal Mews
- Royal Albert Hall - guided tour
- Royal Observatory
- The Monument
- Banqueting House
- Jewel Tower
- Wellington Arch
- Apsley House
- Benjamin Franklin House
- Eltham Palace
- The Wernher Collection at Ranger's house
- Southwark Cathedral
Places of Interest
- Cutty Sark
- Kew Gardens
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- London Wetland Centre
- Chislehurst Caves
- Kia Oval Ground Tour
- The Golden Hinde
- British Museum
- The London Transport Museum
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Charles Dickens Museum
- Shri Swaninarayan Mandir
- The Postal Museum
- Cartoon Museum
- Foundling Museum
- Science Museum - IMAX Theatre
- London Canal Museum
- Royal Air Force Museum
- Museum of London
- Museum of London Docklands
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- National Army Museum
- The Jewish Museum
- Pollock's Toy Museum
- V & A Museum - includes selected exhibitions
- Keats Museum
- The London Museum of Water and Steam in Kew
London Tours & Cruises
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour
- Arsenal Stadium Tour
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- London Stadium Tour
- Wimbledon Tour Experience & Museum
- Twickenham Stadium Tours & Museum of Rugby
- Brit Movie Tours
- London Bicycle Tour Company Bicycle Tour
- Jason's Canal Boat Trip
London Art Galleries
- The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Guildhall Art Gallery
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Curzon Cinemas (Mayfair, Soho and Bloomsbury)
- The London Brass Rubbing Centre
- Namco Funscape
- London Bicycle Tour
- London Bicycle Hire
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The London Pass
- The London Pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- You can visit each attraction just once with the London Pass.
- There is no refund for any unused days.
- Your gate ready digital London Pass will be available instantly, so you can show on your phone or print it out in advance.
- Attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
- The London Pass has a “credits value” reflecting maximum gate prices (a total value of attraction entries) and the number of days on your pass. For example, with a 6-day adult London Pass you enjoy £605 worth of attraction credits. If you exceed your “credits value” the pass will expire. Here is a breakdown of the credits value for each London Pass:
1 Day: Adult - £175.00/Child - £145.00
2 Day: Adult - £297.00/Child - £195.00
3 Day: Adult - £385.00/Child - £245.00
6 Day: Adult - £625.00/Child - £370.00
10 Day: Adult - £925.00/Child - £510.00
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The London Pass
- Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
No tickets are needed. Your gate ready digital London Pass will be available instantly, so you can show it on your phone at the gate or print it out in advance, and you’re in.
- Are the 2-day, 3-day 6-day and 10 day passes for consecutive days?
Yes, all London Passes are to be on consecutive days. For example, if you have a 3 day London Pass and start using it on a Tuesday, it will be valid for that day, Wednesday and Thursday. Note: If you start using your London Pass in the evening or late in the day that will count as your first day.