Wild Florida Airboat Rides & Gator Park
Explore Wild Florida’s amazing gator park, home to over 200 animals, before travelling deep into the area's swamps, marshes and rivers in search of alligators, eagles and other wildlife on a thrilling airboat adventure! This exceptional park allows you to experience a part of Florida that hasn’t changed much over the years.
Our guide to Wild Florida Airboat Rides & Gator Park
Experience more than just an Airboat Tour when you visit Wild Florida’s incredible gator park. Home to more than 200 hundred native and exotic animals you will have the chance to see zebras, turkey, watusi, zedonk, deer, sloths, wild boar, zebu monster alligators and much more!
Not only will you get to see and learn about these amazing animals, but you have the opportunity to touch and even feed them.
Stroll through the 500ft Hawk Swamp boardwalk, a pristine Florida cypress swamp ecosystem, enjoy the tropical bird aviary, witness a spectacular hands-on alligator demonstration, and visit Wild Florida’s gator platform for the unforgettable opportunity to feed the gators.
Just when you thought this place can’t get any better, go wild as you venture on an extraordinary airboat adventure. Glide across 100,000 acres of beautiful shoreline on one of Wild Florida’s U.S Coast Guard approved airboats in search for alligators, eagles, and other wildlife.
Sit back and enjoy the ride as your captain takes you deep into the swamps, marshes and rivers allowing you to savor the stunning scenery around you and have a glimpse into the true wild side of Florida.
Choose from five unique experiences, which all include free admission to the wildlife park and the hands-on alligator demonstration!
- 30 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission - Enjoy 30 minutes on a thrilling airboat ride exploring Florida’s natural environment as you travel the perimeter of Wild Florida’s nature preserve. Admire the stunning scenery surrounding you, skim across the waters and enjoy live commentary from your captain. Keep a look out for many types of wildlife including the local resident alligators!
- 60 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission – Cruise deeper into 100,000 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers on this amazing 60 minute airboat adventure. See natural Florida at its finest and discover the Floridian wildlife as you have the opportunity to spot gators, birds, eagles and more!
- Private Airboat Ride plus Gator Park Admission – Great for those that prefer not to share, get an in-depth look at the beautiful wetlands as you skim across the water in a boat reserved just for your family and friends! Guaranteed not to see any signs of human life, discover how good it feels to be in the middle of nowhere surrounded by 100% pure Florida Wilderness at its finest.
- Wild Florida Airboat Night Ride - Experience the swamps, marshes and rivers as you cruise across the glassy waters at night! This truly unique experience takes you deep into Central Florida Everglades to discover the Floridian wildlife come to life after dusk.
- The Wild About Florida Tour includes round trip transportation from Orlando to Wild Florida plus an exciting 30-minute airboat ride across the beautiful Central Florida Everglades, a ride high above the ground in a custom built swamp buggy and admission to Wild Florida Gator Park. Tickets also include a BBQ lunch including pulled pork, chicken, cheeseburgers and much more.
Wild Florida is fun for the whole family, and with such a wide variety of things to see and do we know you will love it as much as we do!
Wild Florida’s Gator Park is open Monday – Saturday from 9.00am – 6.00pm. Airboats operate frequently throughout the day with the last ride at 4.30pm. The night ride operates at 6.00pm, 7.00pm and 8.00pm. The park is closed on Sunday’s, Christmas day and Thanksgiving.
3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, Florida, FL 34739.
The best airboat tour time is 9:00 a.m. in the summer and noon in the winter!
Wild Florida Airboat Rides & Gator Park
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)