Wild Florida Airboat Night Ride with Gator Park Admission
4.6 stars: Based on 37 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a ride on the WILD side!
Discover natural Florida at its best on this sensational nighttime airboat ride. As the sun goes down, watch the wildlife come to life as you glide through the famous Florida Everglades. Your ticket also includes FREE admission to Wild Florida’s Gator Park during daytime hours.
Our guide to Wild Florida Airboat Night Ride with Gator Park Admission
Embark on an incredible journey and create special memories for the whole family with this 60-minute nighttime airboat ride at Wild Florida!
Join your experienced captain on board a U.S. Coast Guard-approved airboat and head out into the night across 100,000 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers. Breathe in the refreshing evening air, enjoy the beautiful sunset and witness the swamp come to life after the sun goes down and the gators come out. Enjoy gliding across the grassy waters at high speeds, whilst learning all about the intriguing subtropical ecosystem from your captain - If you thought Florida was fun in the day, just wait until you have experienced it at night!
Your airboat tour also includes free admission to Wild Florida’s fantastic Gator Park during the daytime hours.
Children will love feeding and learning about baby animals at the petting zoo and enjoy exploring the fantastic Hawk Swamp boardwalk.
Wander around the fantastic 500 ft. sightseeing dock where you will spot some huge Floridian alligators and enjoy seeing more than 200 native and exotic animals including sloths, raccoons, zebras, wild boar and much more!
Wild Florida's Airboat Night Ride operates Monday - Saturday at 6.00pm, 7.00pm and 8.00pm. The Gator Park is open Monday - Saturday from 9.00am to 6.00pm. Your entrance to the Gator Park must be used on the same day as your airboat reservation.
Wild Florida is located at 3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739 just 45 minutes from Disney.
Wrap up warm for the ride as out in the middle of nowhere it can get a bit chilly at night!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wild Florida Airboat Night Ride with Gator Park Admission
- Prices are per boat not per person. There is a choice of a 4, 5 and 6 person boat - simply select the vessel that best suits your party size.
- If there are more than 6 persons in your party, 2 boats must be booked.
- Life jackets and ear protection for each guest are provided. Life jackets must be worn during the airboat ride.
- Your entrance to the Gator Park must be used on the same day as your airboat reservation.
- Airboats are not wheelchair accessible. Passengers must be able to transfer from the dock onto the airboat.
- Photos taken at Wild Florida's hands-on alligator demonstration are not included and can be purchased locally.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wild Florida Airboat Night Ride with Gator Park Admission
- Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
- Is there food available to purchase at Wild Florida?
Yes food is available to purchase at the delicious Chomp House Grill. Enjoy your food in the air-conditioned comfort of the Cypress Ballroom or sit outside on picnic tables along the shore of Lake Cypress.