Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari & Airboat Ride Combo
- 46 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
What are you waiting for? … Book now for your wildest day out yet!
Make your adventure truly one to remember as you take a ride on the wild side at Wild Florida’s Drive Thru Safari. See over 150 exotic and native animals, hand feed giraffes, enjoy entry into Wild Florida’s Gator Park and discover Florida’s native wildlife on an incredible 30 or 60-minute Everglades airboat tour!
Our guide to Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari & Airboat Ride Combo including Free Giraffe Feed
This is the ultimate WILD adventure package full of fun, beauty, incredible wildlife and breath-taking scenery!
Get up close and personal with majestic wild animals such as giraffes, zebra, American bison, and many more on an exciting road trip in the comfort of your own car through the Drive-thru Safari Park. Keep your eyes peeled as you identify species from as far away as the African Savanna to others from the deciduous forests of North America.
The whole family will love the fantastic variety of animal encounters and enjoy being just feet away from animals you normally only see on TV. And that’s not all… your package allows you to hand feed giraffes! That’s right, book with Attraction Tickets and we will include giraffe feed for free, allowing you to feed these loveable gentle giants on the elevated giraffe feeding platform. A totally unforgettable experience!
Your package also includes an incredible Everglades airboat adventure. Hop on board a U.S. Coast Guard-approved airboat and see Florida’s native wildlife and foliage up close. With the wind through your hair, skim across the shoreline and look for wildlife or disappear into endless beautiful swamps, marshes and rivers. Your experienced guide will help you spot local wildlife like lurking alligators, eagles and many more wonderful Floridian wildlife. You will be amazed at what you are able to see.
Your fun is not over yet… stretch those legs and enjoy entry into Wild Florida Gator Park. Discover more than 200 additional animals, as well as enjoy a variety of educational animal shows. Keep your camera ready for some amazing photo opportunities as you stroll through the park visiting sloths, raccoon’s, zebras, wild boar and much more! Enjoy the hands-on alligator demonstration and the 500 ft. sightseeing dock where you are sure to spot some huge Floridian alligators.
Wild Florida is located at 3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739 just 45 minutes from Disney.
The best airboat ride time for wildlife spotting is 9:00 a.m. in the summer and noon in the winter!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari & Airboat Ride Combo
- Advanced reservations are required. Please reserve your airboat time at the time of booking. The Drive Thru Safari is a day pass and can be used anytime throughout the day.
- The average time to drive around the Safari is around 1 hour.
- Please note that your vehicle must have a top and that vehicles like convertibles or motorcycles are not allowed through the Drive-thru Safari.
- Admission to Wild Florida’s Gator Park is included in the price.
- Your airboat ride and entrance to the Gator Park must be used on the same day as your Drive Thru Safari.
- Photos taken at Wild Florida's hands-on alligator demonstration are not included and can be purchased locally.
- In the summer months, wildlife is harder to see during the hottest hours of the day as many might be keeping cool in the shade.
- Please note the airboats are not wheelchair accessible. Passengers must be able to transfer from the dock onto the airboat.
- The airboats accommodate up to 17 persons.
- No Pets Allowed
- Wild Florida’s Gator Park is open Monday – Saturday from 9.00am – 6.00pm. Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari will open at 9am and close at 6pm with the last car allowed in at 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Wild Florida is closed Christmas Day and Thanksgiving.
- All programs involving live animals are subject to change due to weather, availability, or unforeseen circumstances.
- Children aged 2 and under are FREE.
- Life jackets and ear protection for each guest are provided if required.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari & Airboat Ride Combo
Can convertible cars go through the Drive-thru Safari Park?
Convertible cars must put their tops up to enter the safari.