Madame Tussauds Orlando & SEA LIFE Combo Ticket
- Free cancellations*
- 12 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Madame Tussauds Orlando & SEA LIFE Combo Ticket costs little more than the price of a single attraction admission ticket and gives you admission to two popular ICON Park™ attractions.
Our guide to Madame Tussauds Orlando & SEA LIFE Combo Ticket
Enjoy admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando and to the SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day should you not wish to do so, but both attractions must be visited within 30 days of your visit to the first attraction.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: STRUT WITH THE STARS, Orlando! Come one, come all to the marvellous Madame Tussauds Orlando, now featuring the Justice League! Get up-close and personal with the hottest celebrities and enjoy the glitz and glamour of Hollywood life. Dazzle your friends with the ultimate selfie as you strike a pose with Taylor Swift, kick a GOOOAL with Neymar, fly back through history to meet our greatest leaders, and save the world with Aquaman, Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman. And you can join in the wax-tastic fun by making your own wax hand to take home!
- SEA LIFE Orlando: Dive into an underwater world at SEA LIFE Aquarium and come fin-to-fin with more than 5000 marine creatures from around the globe! Find yourself surrounded by turtles and sharks as you enter the 360-degree ocean tunnel and stare in wonder at the spectacular floor-to-ceiling 12-foot ocean displays. See colourful fish, mystical seahorses, stunning blooms of jellyfish and giant Pacific octopus. Use your SEA LIFE Orlando tickets to find out the secrets of the Atlantic, explore the beautiful tropical waters of the Indian Ocean and be amazed by the wonders of the Pacific.
Madame Tussauds Orlando and Sea LIFE Orlando are part of the ICON Park™ complex located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. There are plenty of bars and restaurants at ICON Park™, making Madame Tussauds Orlando and Sea LIFE great attractions to visit during the evening.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds Orlando & SEA LIFE Combo Ticket
- The ticket gives you one admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando.
- This ticket does not include admission for the Wheel at Icon Park.
- The ticket expires after you visit the second attraction or after 30 days from first use. There is no refund should you not visit two attractions.
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the event date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madame Tussauds Orlando & SEA LIFE Combo Ticket
Do I need to book a date in advance?
You will be sent a dated ticket for admission to Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando. Tickets can be used at the time selected. The ticket expires after you visit the second attraction or after 30 days from first use.
Where is ICON Park™?
The ICON Park™ complex located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. Free parking is available onsite.
What time does Madame Tussauds close?
Madame Tussauds is open Sunday to Thursday, from 10.00am to 10.00pm (11.00pm on Saturdays)
What time does SEA Life close?
SEA Life is open daily, from 10.00am to 9.00pm.