Kennedy Space Center with Transportation
4.8 stars: Based on 166 reviews via
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is an out-of-this-world destination not to be missed!
Enjoy a day at Kennedy Space Center without the hassle of driving. The Kennedy Space Center with Transportation ticket includes round-trip coach transportation from Orlando and access to all of the great attractions included with the Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge plus a guided tour of the amazing Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit.
Our guide to Kennedy Space Center with Transportation
Visiting Kennedy Space Center is a must for anybody with a passing interest in space or science and this tour is ideal for those without a car in Orlando.
After being collected from one of the convenient pick-up points, get ready to experience the huge range of unique attractions and interactive exhibits at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
There’s nowhere else like it on earth!
- Guided tour of the amazing Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit - See Atlantis as if it were in space, raised 30 feet off the ground and rotated 43 degrees. More than 60 interactive, immersive exhibits and simulators provide guests a never-before experienced perspective on the shuttle’s complex systems, components and capabilities.
- A NASA Bus tour with stops at the Saturn V exhibit area. Here you can relive the wonder and excitement of the Apollo era in this one-of-a-kind exhibit that celebrates the unprecedented achievement of putting man on the moon. At it's centre is the incredible 363-foot-long Saturn V moon rocket.
- IMAX® films – in two giant IMAX theatres, the dream of space flight comes alive with mind-blowing 3D space films.
- Apollo/Saturn V Center - Relive the wonder and excitement of the Apollo era in this one-of-a-kind exhibit that celebrates the unprecedented achievement of putting man on the moon. At it's centre is the incredible 363-foot-long Saturn V moon rocket.
- Ride the incredible Shuttle Launch Experience and experience the full-on G-Forces of a vertical launch aboard the space shuttle. Guests are immersed in the sights, sounds and feelings of a space shuttle launch, designed under the guidance of NASA and veteran space shuttle astronauts.
- Rocket Garden - climb-aboard Mercury, Gemini and Apollo capsule replicas and view the monstrous 111-meter Saturn V moon rocket, the most powerful rocket ever built.
- Meet face-to-face with one of the few that have flown in space, 'live' at the Astronaut Encounter.
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change):
- 7.25am - Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa - 8113 Resort Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
- 7.30am - Wild Side Bar & Grill - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 32821
- 7.45am - Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)
- 7.50am - Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836
- 8.00am - Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819
- 8.05am - Rosen Inn international - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819
- 8.10am - Rosen Inn Pointe - 9101 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
- 8.15am - Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Kennedy Space Center with Transportation
Check with the Studio Audience Center at the park entrance for the latest filming schedule. Who knows, you may see a feature film in the making!
Average 4.7 out of 5 (19 customer reviews)
As before. I have already answered this question
Clive Lockyer reviewed 19 Dec,2019
Had a good tour driver was very good bus on time too
Katrina Salter reviewed 08 Dec,2019
Very good, guide on the tour was excellent
Russell Tremain reviewed 26 Nov,2019
Chris Storey reviewed 19 Nov,2019
Geraint Phillips reviewed 17 Nov,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Kennedy Space Center with Transportation
- The Kennedy Space Center with Transportation Ticket includes round-trip coach transfers from Orlando to Kennedy Space Center and your ticket gives you admission to all the major exhibits at Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex.
- The tour collects from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to the nearest collection point which will be detailed on your Attraction Tickets Direct ticket voucher.
- Please note shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling to Kennedy Space Center.
- Free parking is available at the following pick up points (subject to change without notice), Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa, Wild Side Bar & Grill, Firehouse Sub at Crossroads and The Rosen Inn international. Local parking charges apply at The Swan Hotel at Disney and Universal Resort Bus Loop. Parking is not available at Rosen Inn Pointe.
- Specific attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date
Frequently Asked Questions for Kennedy Space Center with Transportation
Is a hotel pick-up included in the Kennedy Space Center with Transportation price?
No, the Kennedy Space Center Tour collects from central location points and you will need to make your own way to the nearest point. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day. The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point. The actual location will be given at the time of booking when you advise us of your hotel. In the event that you do not have your hotel information available at the time of booking, you will be advised of your pick-up point when you call to reconfirm your tour in resort.
How long does the day last?
Around 10 hours in total. Transfer time to Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex is around 1.5 hours each way.