WonderWorks & the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner VIP Combo Ticket
- 63 booked
- 67 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Upgrade your WonderWorks ticket to include the amusing Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show. Orlando's top-rated dinner show is located inside the WonderWorks building and combines high-energy comedy improvisation, spectacular magic and lots of audience participation to thoroughly entertain audiences of all ages.
Our guide to WonderWorks & the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner VIP Combo Ticket
WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind and features over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages to experience.
Here you can participate in some of the most imaginative displays and exhibits found in any facility in the United States starting with the inversion tunnel to be turned upside-down!
Among the highlights, you will discover:
- Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course: This 3 story, glow-in-the-dark adventure is the first of its kind in Orlando, designed with the experience of each participant in mind. Conquer 20 different obstacles and cross suspension bridges, swinging beams, lily pads and more!
- 4-D XD Motion Theatre: This one-of-a-kind experience combines 3D film with special effects and full motion seating, ranging from subtle sensations to intense vibrations and transports you from your seat into the big-screen action and adventure!
- Laser Tag: Venture off into the blacklit maze as you compete against opponents in a fast-paced and action-packed battle of Laser-Tag!
- Hurricane Hole: Feel the effects of winds reaching 65 miles per hour. According to the Saffar-Simpson Scale, the hurricane in this simulation is merely a mild one!
- Anti-Gravity Chamber: Water is travelling from the floor to the ceiling, or is it? At the touch of a special button that you control, water will appear to change direction! Look up! The change in frequency of the strobe lights is what causes the water to appear as if its directional flow has changed.
- Earthquake Simulators: One of history's most renowned earthquakes, the 1989 San Francisco earthquake that stopped baseball's World Series and collapsed a freeway is recreated in the laboratory here at WonderWorks. Guests will feel for themselves what an earthquake that measures 5.3 on the Richter Scale actually feels like.
- Bed of Nails: Visitors will feel the sensation of 3,500 sharp nails while they are elevated on this bed. For your skin to be punctured by a nail, 2 kilograms of pressure is necessary. A person weighing 70kg (154lbs) will be supported by approximately 1500 nails. This will result in an average pressure of 0.04kg per nail, which is less than the pressure required to do damage to the skin.
- Bubble Lab: Kids of all ages love bubbles. This gallery is JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT! Visitors at WonderWorks Orlando will be able to make giant bubbles, large enough to encapsulate a person.
- Velocity Ball: With WonderWorks tickets to hand, see how fast you can pitch a baseball. The best part is you choose a major league baseball player to pitch to. How fast was the speed of the ball? This exhibit introduces the relationships between gravity, speed, and distance.
- Mind Ball: A challenging biofeedback game for two based on EEG technology. Players will wear a headband with electrodes and relax their minds to use their brain waves and move the ball across the table to the opposing side. The most relaxed player wins!
Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
After your visit WonderWorks head to the hilarious Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show. This hilarious show combines high-energy comedy improvisation, spectacular magic and lots of audience participation to thoroughly entertain audiences of all ages. Minds will be read, predictions will come true, and audience members' personal items will vanish and re-appear. Don’t miss the BEST SHOW Orlando has to offer! The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show includes table side service with unlimited fresh cheese and pepperoni pizza, salad, and unlimited beer, wine, soda and dessert.
Location and opening hours
Wonderworks Orlando and the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner are located at the heart of International Drive. Wonderworks is open daily from 9.00am through to Midnight. We recommend allowing at least 2-3 hours for your visit. The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show performs from 6.00pm Sunday to Thursday and at 6.00pm and 8.00pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Please note you must visit WonderWorks on the same day you go to the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for WonderWorks & the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner VIP Combo Ticket
- You must visit WonderWorks on the same day you go to the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show. Your WonderWorks ticket is not valid for any other day.
- Gratuities for the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show are not included in the price. Groups of 15 persons or more will be charged a mandatory gratuity of $3 per person. This gratuity will be collected by your server locally.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Florida has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for WonderWorks & the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner VIP Combo Ticket
- How long does the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner show last?
The 90-minute experience will keep you on the edge of your seat and tickle your funny bone every 8 seconds.
- How long does it take to visit WonderWorks?
We recommend allowing at least 2-3 hours for your visit.
Order our FREE Orlando brochure now
Your Ticket Guide
Help us plan which Orlando attraction tickets are right for you
First Timers Guide
First-hand advice from Orlando experts