Wild Florida 30 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
4.6 stars: Based on 35 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the wild side of Florida...
Take a ride on the wild side when you visit Wild Florida. Travel deep into the 100,000 acres of swamps, marshes and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades on a thrilling airboat, plus receive FREE entry into Wild Florida’s incredible gator park!
Our guide to Wild Florida 30 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
Get ready to go wild on this exciting, family-friendly 30-minute airboat ride! Travel the perimeter of Wild Florida’s beautiful nature preserve and get up close to the wonderful Floridian wildlife.
Join your captain on board and hold on to your hats as the U.S. Coast Guard-approved airboat picks up speed and skims over the wetlands to see 100% pure Florida Wilderness at its finest. Admire the stunning scenery surrounding you as you discover natural Florida firsthand and enjoy live commentary from your experienced guide who helps you spot local wildlife like lurking alligators, eagles and many other animals that build their homes in the expansive waterways.
Your airboat tour also includes free admission to Wild Florida’s Gator Park and the hands-on alligator demonstration! Home to more than 200 native and exotic animals you will have the chance to see zebras, turkey, watusi, zedonk, deer, water buffalo, wild boar, zebu monster alligators and much more! Children will love feeding and learning about baby animals at the petting zoo and enjoy exploring the fantastic Hawk Swamp boardwalk. There’s something for every member of the family at Wild Florida, that’s why we love it!
Wild Florida is located at 3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739, just 45 minutes from Disney.
Wild Florida’s Gator Park is open Monday – Saturday from 9.00am – 6.00pm. The airboat rides operate at 9.00am, 10.15am, 11.30am, 12.45pm, 2.00pm, 3.15pm and 4.30pm. Wild Florida is closed on Sunday’s, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wild Florida 30 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
- You will receive an open-dated Wild Florida Airboat Ride Ticket. Simply call Wild Florida upon arrival to Orlando to book your preferred time and date.
- Children aged 2 and under are FREE.
- Life jackets and ear protection for each guest are provided if required.
- Your entrance to the Gator Park must be used on the same day as your airboat reservation.
- Photos taken at the hands-on alligator demonstration are not included and can be purchased locally.
- Please note the airboats are not wheelchair accessible. Passengers must be able to transfer from the dock onto the airboat.
- The airboats accommodate up to 17 persons.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wild Florida 30 Minute Airboat Ride with Gator Park Admission
- Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
- Is there food available to purchase at Wild Florida?
Yes food is available to purchase at the delicious Chomp House Grill. Enjoy your food in the air-conditioned comfort of the Cypress Ballroom or sit outside on picnic tables along the shore of Lake Cypress.