Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari including Free Giraffe Feed
- 44 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari now for a day you will never forget!
This incredible unique self-guided drive-thru safari at Wild Florida will not disappoint! Expanding across 170 beautiful acres of untouched scenic landscapes, drive in the comfort of your own car and see an array of native and exotic animals. PLUS enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hand-feed giraffes!
Our guide to Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari including Free Giraffe Feed
Are you ready for an incredibly wild day at Wild Florida?
Take an exciting road trip in the comfort of your own car through the Drive-thru Safari Park and discover more than 150 exotic and native animals roaming freely. Keep your eyes peeled as you identify species from as far away as the African Savanna to others from the deciduous forests of North America.
Get up close and personal with wild animals such as giraffes, zebra, eland antelope, scimitar oryx, American bison, mouflon sheep, and many more! This unique experience allows you and your family to enjoy a variety of animal encounters and experiences and be just feet away from animals you normally only see on TV!
Take your adventure to new heights as you hand-feed giraffes! That’s right, book with Attraction Tickets and we will include giraffe feed for free, allowing you to feed giraffes on the elevated giraffe feeding platform. (That’s a perfect picture for the gram!)
Once your safari ends, stretch those legs and enjoy entry into Wild Florida Gator Park. Discover more than 200 additional animals, as well as enjoy a variety of educational animal shows. Keep your camera ready for some amazing photo opportunities as you stroll through the park visiting sloths, raccoon’s, zebras, wild boar, and much more! Enjoy the hands-on alligator demonstration and the 500 ft. sightseeing dock where you are sure to spot some huge Floridian alligators.
Wild Florida is located at 3301 Lake Cypress Road, Kenansville, FL 34739 just 45 minutes from Disney.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari including Free Giraffe Feed
- Tickets are open-dated and can be used anytime during your holiday. Wild Florida is open Monday to Saturday and the Drive Thru Safari starts at 9.00am and closes at 6.00pm. The last car is allowed in at 5.00 pm. Wild Florida is closed on Sundays plus Christmas Day and Thanksgiving.
- The average time to drive around the Safari is around 1 hour.Please note that your vehicle must have a top and that vehicles like convertibles or motorcycles are not allowed through the Drive-thru Safari.
- Admission to Wild Florida’s Gator Park is included in the price. Your entrance to the Gator Park must be used on the same day as your Drive Thru Safari.
- Photos taken at Wild Florida's hands-on alligator demonstration are not included and can be purchased locally.
- In the summer months, wildlife is harder to see during the hottest hours of the day as many might be keeping cool in the shade.
- Children aged 2 and under are FREE.
- No Pets Allowed.
- All programs involving live animals are subject to change due to weather, availability, or unforeseen circumstances.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wild Florida Drive Thru Safari including Free Giraffe Feed
Can convertible cars go through the Drive-thru Safari Park?
Convertible cars must put their tops up to enter the safari.