Gatorland with Single Zip Line Ticket
SPECIAL OFFER: Tickets Include FREE Gator Food!
4.5 stars: Based on 310 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Soar 350 feet through the air and defy gravity while gliding over the Alligator Breeding Marsh, complete with one hundred and thirty giant alligators watching from below. Dubbed Gator Gauntlet, this is the only zip line available to guests with mobility challenges and other disabilities.
Our guide to Gatorland with Single Zip Line Ticket
In addition to all day admission to Gatorland, you can now enjoy a Single Zip Line experience over the Alligator Breeding Marsh. That's one wild ride!
This is Orlando’s only wheelchair accessible zip line where all guests have a chance to travel 350 feet above a lake filled with alligators. The Gator Gauntlet runs beneath one of the Screamin' Gator segments, and it gets you closer to the water and to the one hundred and thirty giant alligators watching from below.
Participants must be at least 37" (3 foot) tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs (19.5 stone). All guests must be able to fit safely into the zip line harnesses (You will be asked to weigh in at time of participation).
Gatorland is situated between Orlando and Kissimmee on the South Orange Blossom Trail. The location is about a 15 minute drive from Walt Disney World.
Tickets are valid for one day.
Gatorland is open daily from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gatorland with Single Zip Line Ticket
- Tickets are open-dated. Advance reservation is only required for guests who are mobility challenged due to the additional staff required to perform a zip line ride. Simply call the reservation number on your ticket voucher to book your time slot once in Orlando.
- Participants will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver and Consent form on the day of their visit. Minors under the age of 18 must have the documents signed by a parent or legal guardian on the day.
- All participants must wear closed toed shoes (no sandals allowed), no skirts or dresses.
- Participants must be at least 37" (3 foot) tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs (19.5 stone). All guests must be able to fit safely into the zip line harnesses (You will be asked to weigh in at the time of participation).
- Participants must be able to transfer himself/herself from their wheelchair to one of Gatorland’s chairs in order to properly harness and transport riders to and from the zip line towers. This can be done with the help of their caregiver or guardian. Gatorland zip line guides and employees cannot assist in the lifting or transfer of guests between chairs. Once the guest is securely transferred to a Gatorland wheelchair, the zip line guides will ensure the rider is properly and safely harnessed for the zip line experience. Riders must be able to provide some upper body support including some ability to move their torso, pull themselves with their arms, and hold onto support lanyards. Due to the variety of circumstances that require a person to use a wheelchair, guides must make judgment calls to ensure that the rider is capable of safely handling the ride. As such, Zip line guides reserve the right to make the final judgment of a rider’s physical capabilities to safely fit into all zip line chairs, harnesses, safety equipment, and ability to safely experience the ride. Our goal with the Gator Gauntlet zip line is to provide this exciting opportunity to guests with physical challenges, but overall safety of our guests is our highest priority.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.