Orlando Eat and Play Card
4.8 stars: Based on 9 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With the Orlando Eat and Play Card, enjoy exclusive savings on dining, shopping, attractions, and golf – one card does it all!
Our guide to Orlando Eat and Play Card
With Eat and Play Card, every discount is a % off the entire bill, so there’s no limit to how much you can save. It’s simply the best way to save the most money on your holiday expenses in Orlando. You only need to use the card once or twice and you will more than recoup the cost of the card!
Participating merchants are major brands and local favourites including: Red Lobster, Chili’s, Carrabba’s, BJ’s Brewhouse, World of Beer, The Pub Orlando, TGI Friday’s, Denny’s, Friendly’s, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Sizzler, WonderWorks, Ripley’s, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf Off-Airport Check-in, Macy's, Tommy Hilfiger, Bloomingdale, Samsonite, Reebok and so much more! Your choices and savings potential are virtually unlimited!
Key Advantages of Eat and Play Card
- One card is all you need Savings on dining, attractions, shopping, golf and more
- Card can be used at over 150 family-affordable restaurants and attractions for the duration of your holiday
- Every discount is a % off the entire bill Unlimited savings potential
- No blackout dates
- 4 people can use one card (making it perfect for the entire family!)
- Valid for 30 days from date of first use
- All you need to do is show your Eat and Play card at participating shops, restaurants or attractions to receive your discount on the entry fee, admission fee or bill total.
Where to Eat
Orlando has scores of terrific restaurants to match every taste and budget. Eat and Play Card participating restaurants are located right where you are - so there's no need to go looking and you'll never have to drive very far. For instance:
- You'll find great seafood at Red Lobster.
- Enjoy Big Mouth Burgers, Ribs, Steaks and Fajitas at Chilis
- Refuel fast at McDonald's, including the "world's largest Entertainment McDonald's and PlayPlace".
- While at Universal Studios head to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.
- And if you're looking to stretch your food budget, look no further than TGI Fridays, Denny's, Pizza Hut and Sizzler for great entrées and popular buffets.
Where to Play
While many visitors start their trip at Disney, Universal or Sea World, there's so much more to see and do. In fact, you can have an amazing and memorable holiday in Orlando, full of excitement for kids and adults alike, without ever having to wait in the lines or pay the hefty fees of these three properties - and millions of people do so every year. For instance, you can:
- Play the biggest and wildest mini-golf courses you've ever seen at Hawaiian Rumble - but watch out for the exploding volcanoes!
- Visit crazy and fun attractions like Ripley's Believe it or Not! or WonderWorks.
- Zip past wild gators in the Everglades on an airboat with Wild Florida Airboats.
- Golf at some of the best courses anywhere, such as Celebration Golf Course, ranked in the top 25 public courses by Golf World's 2009 Reader's Choice Awards.
- Parasail, wakeboard, go tubing and more at Sammy Duvall's Watersport Centre.
- And with no experience required, you can even sit in the cockpit and take the controls in mid-flight of a WWII airplane with Warbird Adventures (now that's a real ride!)
Where to Shop
Don't forget about shopping! Orlando was recently named America's #4 shopping destination and with so many outlet malls, it's no wonder. With great discounts at major retailers like Macy's, Bloomingdales and Reebok Outlet Stores, Eat and Play Card makes shopping more fun and affordable than ever.
*30 free calls to UK landlines. Talk time to mobile phones could be considerably less.
Orlando Eat and Play Card
Going to the Pirates Dinner Adventure? Arrive at least an hour before the show starts to enjoy the pre-show appetizers and pre-show entertainment.
Average 4.8 out of 5 (9 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando Eat and Play Card™
- Each Orlando Eat and Play Card is valid for up to four paying guests. If you have more than 4 persons in your party additional cards must be purchased.
- The Orlando Eat and Play Card is not combinable with any other discounts or promotions.
- Alcohol, beverages, tax and gratuity may not be subject to discounts. Please ensure any gratuities reflect the bill before discounts have been applied.
- Each card must be signed and dated prior to first use in order to be activated and may be subject to identification verification.
- Each card will be valid for 30 consecutive days from the date of first use.
- Featured restaurants and attractions may be withdrawn without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made after this time.