Orlando Eat and Play Card™
- 132 booked
- 206 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Recover the cost of the card on just one meal out!
With the Orlando Eat and Play Card, enjoy exclusive savings on dining, shopping, attractions, and golf. One digital card provides up to four people with 10-40% off the TOTAL purchase (often including alcohol) at over 150 of Orlando’s most popular places in and around International Drive, Lake Buena Vista, and Kissimmee.
Our guide to Orlando Eat and Play Card
The Orlando Eat and Play Card is designed to maximise your savings. Every discount is a % off the entire bill, so there’s no limit to how much you can save. It’s simply the best way to save the most money on your holiday expenses in Orlando - the more you use the card, the more your savings potential. You only need to use the Orlando Eat and Play Card once or twice and you will more than recoup the cost of the card!
Participating merchants are major brands and local favourites including Red Lobster, Chili’s, Carrabba’s, BJ’s Brewhouse, World of Beer, The Pub Orlando, TGI Friday’s, Denny’s, Friendly’s, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Sizzler, WonderWorks, Ripley’s, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf Off-Airport Check-in, Macy's, Tommy Hilfiger, Bloomingdale, Samsonite, Reebok and so much more! Your choices and savings potential is virtually unlimited!
Key Advantages of Eat and Play Card
- One digital card is all you need
- Enjoy savings of 10-50% on dining, attractions, shopping, golf and more
- Orlando Eat and Play Card can be used at over 150 family-affordable restaurants and attractions
- Unlimited Savings Potential - the Orlando Eat and Play Card is valid for 6 MONTHS from activation and can be used often as you like - even the same place every day!
- Every discount is a % off the entire bill
- 4 people can use one card (making it perfect for the entire family!)
- No blackout dates
- All you need to do is show your digital Orlando Eat and Play Card on your smartphone at participating shops, restaurants or attractions to receive your discount on the entry fee, admission fee or bill total
- Download the free companion app to easily find participating venues
Where to Eat
Orlando has scores of terrific restaurants to match every taste and budget. Orlando Eat and Play Card participating restaurants are located right where you are - so there's no need to go looking and you'll never have to drive very far. For instance:
- You'll find great seafood at Red Lobster.
- Enjoy Big Mouth Burgers, Ribs, Steaks and Fajitas at Chilis Grill and Bar
- Refuel fast at McDonald's, including the "world's largest Entertainment McDonald's and PlayPlace".
- While at Universal Studios head to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.
- And if you're looking to stretch your food budget, look no further than TGI Fridays, Denny's, Pizza Hut and Sizzler for great entrées and popular buffets.
Where to Play
While many visitors start their trip at Disney, Universal or Sea World, there's so much more to see and do. In fact, you can have an amazing and memorable holiday in Orlando, full of excitement for kids and adults alike, without ever having to visit a theme park - and millions of people do so every year. Enjoy fantastic savings at attractions including:
- Play the biggest and wildest mini-golf courses you've ever seen at Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf
- Visit crazy and fun attractions like Ripley's Believe it or Not! or WonderWorks
- Golf at some of the best courses anywhere, such as Celebration Golf Course, ranked in the top 25 public courses by Golf World's 2009 Reader's Choice Awards.
- Try indoor skydiving at iFly Orlando
- And with no experience required, you can even sit in the cockpit and take the controls in mid-flight of a WWII aeroplane with Warbird Adventures (now that's a real ride!)
Where to Shop
Don't forget about shopping! Orlando was recently named America's #4 shopping destination and with so many outlet malls, it's no wonder. With great discounts at major retailers like Macy's, Bloomingdales and Reebok Outlet Stores plus locations such as the Florida Mall, Orlando Eat and Play Card makes shopping more fun and affordable than ever.
Example Saving Potential
Day 1 – International Drive
- Breakfast: Hash House a Go Go – save $13+
- Shopping: Orlando Premium Outlets
- Morning fun: Titanic The Artifact Exhibit – save $20
- Lunch: UNO Chicago Grill – save $13+
- Afternoon fun 1: Ripley’s Believe it or Not! – save $16
- Dinner: Carrabba’s Italian Kitchen – save $20+
Day 2 – Lake Buena Vista/Kissimmee
- Breakfast: Denny’s – save $10+
- Morning fun: Hawaiian Rumble Adventure Golf – save $13
- Shopping: Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- Lunch: Chili’s – save $10+
- Dinner: Red Lobster – save $10+
Featured restaurants, attractions and individual saving amounts may be changed or withdrawn without notice.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando Eat and Play Card™
- Each Orlando Eat and Play Card is valid for up to four paying guests. If you have more than 4 persons in your party additional cards must be purchased.
- The Orlando Eat and Play Card is not combinable with any other discounts or promotions.
- Alcohol, beverages, tax and gratuity may not be subject to discounts. Please ensure any gratuities reflect the bill before discounts have been applied.
- Follow the instructions to download and activate the Orlando Eat and Play Card directly to your iPhone or Android device. Your digital Eat and Play Card will be valid for 6 (six) MONTHS from the date of activation.
- Featured restaurants, attractions and individual saving amounts may be changed or withdrawn without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until you activate your Orlando Eat and Play card. No refunds are given for cancellations once the Orlando Eat and Play Card is activated.
Orlando Eat and Play Card Reviews
Used many times during our holiday!
Carla Towell reviewed Orlando Eat and Play Card 27 Aug, 2023
Good choice of eateries. Used in Denny’s
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Eat and Play Card 25 Aug, 2023
Easy to use where accepted.
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Eat and Play Card 07 Jan, 2023
Would like more places to eat but still easy to save more than it cost
David Cuthbert reviewed Orlando Eat and Play Card 24 Dec, 2022
The Eat & Play Card is excellent value for money and a no brainer purchase! Saved way more than it cost! Highly recommended!
Karen Stapley reviewed Orlando Eat and Play Card 25 Nov, 2022