Busch Gardens® Tickets
4.7 stars: Based on 5,205 reviews via
SeaWorld Parks Updates - Know Before You Go
- Busch Gardens capacity is currently limited to allow for social distancing and to help ensure a safe and fun experience for all
- Both a valid Busch Gardens ticket AND a theme park reservation is required for each park visit
- Reserving your Busch Gardens visits is easy! - once you receive your SeaWorld Parks Ticket, reservations can be made using the SeaWorld Parks reservation tool
- Learn more about the SeaWorld Parks reservation process and keep up to date with the latest requirements at SeaWorld Parks
Get better value by Combining Busch Gardens® Tickets with other attractions
Special Offers for Busch Gardens® Tickets
For added peace of mind, AttractionTickets.com offers free COVID-19 Cancellation Cover on most tickets. If an attraction closes, borders close or the DFA advises against all but essential travel to your holiday destination as a result of COVID-19, customers can CANCEL FOR FREE AND RECEIVE A FULL REFUND WITHIN 10 DAYS GUARANTEED.
Dine out more and spend less with a FREE Orlando VIP Shop & Dine 4 Less Card Gold which offers amazing discounts for up to 4 persons at over 100 Orlando restaurants plus EXCLUSIVE GOLD EXTRAS.
Receive a Free Digital Dollar Off Drinks Card Per Person when booking your Orlando attraction tickets. Save a Dollar on all your drinks at almost 75 Orlando venues INCLUDING International Drive and Disney Springs!
Make the most of your Busch Gardens® Tickets visit with these extras
My favorite park .. love the coasters there
Busch Gardens5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 28 Jul, 2022
Come within a whisker of some of the world’s rarest animals, feel their energy and inhabit their world on Florida’s wildest rides with your Busch Gardens tickets. Explorers beware! An ancient Egyptian curse has been awakened in the park; can you keep your head as family ride Cobra's Curse spins you out of control?
Our guide to Busch Gardens® Tickets
Florida’s wildest rides live at Busch Gardens. This 335-acre adventure park allows you to come within a whisker of some of the world’s rarest animals and inhabit their world. Trek, plunge, chase and spin on plenty of hair-raising attractions and rides. Get as close to the wild as you dare with your Busch Gardens Tickets!
Not to Miss Attractions
- Tigris™, Florida’s tallest launch coaster inspired by the powerful yet agile tiger with an exhilarating triple launch, and a 150-foot skyward surge. Catapult through twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge, and a thrilling inverted heartline roll!
- Busch Gardens puts a new spin on family thrills with Cobra's Curse®! This one-of-a-kind family spin coaster takes riders on a whirlwind of family fun and adventure as they explore a mysterious Egyptian archaeological excavation. After ascending on a vertical lift, just like an elevator, riders will come face-to-face with an 80-foot snake icon and trek over the park’s Serengeti Plain.
- Iron Gwazi - Opening March 2022: In simple terms, Iron Gwazi will be a monster, the tallest hybrid coaster in North America, and the fastest and steepest in the world. Towering to a full height of 206ft, Iron Gwazi plunges riders into a 91-degree drop, reaching a top speed of 76mph – faster than any other ride in Florida – with 12 air-time features and three full inversions!
- Experience new heights with Falcon’s Fury™, the tallest freestanding drop tower in North America. After climbing high above the park, pivot in mid-air to a face-down dive position. An instant later you’ll plunge 60 mph straight down at 3.5 Gs with speed and power like you’ve never experienced before!
- Head to the ancient realm of Cheetah Run and experience the unmatched speed and agility of the world's fastest land animal aboard the electrifying Cheetah Hunt roller coaster. This thrilling launch coaster climbs high above the African landscape and shoots through the Serengeti plains, imitating the movement and spirit of a hunting cheetah.
- Feeling brave? SheiKra® takes you 200 feet up, then hurtles you 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph!
- Then there is Montu®, one of the tallest and longest inverted coasters in the world, featuring loops, drops and speeds over 60 mph, all with your feet dangling freely below you, only at Busch Gardens.
- For up-close animal encounters head to Jungala® where you will find some of the world’s most endangered animals, Bengal tigers and orang-utans, along with two signature rides, including Jungle Flyers and Tree Top Trails.
- Try Edge of Africa® which offers the most intense safari experience outside Africa. While trekking through a remote safari encampment, you’ll discover lions, hippos, hyenas, meerkats, lemurs and giraffes.
- Serengeti Safari - Embark on an African adventure on an open truck tour through the 65-acre Serengeti Plain (additional fees apply)
Fun for Kids
- Sesame Street® Safari of Fun® - Join Elmo, Big Bird and all their friends for kid-sized rides, shows and colourful play areas.
- Spin through water jets, plunge past looming waterfalls and through a mysterious water cave on Congo River Rapids®. Expect to get wet!
With your Busch Gardens Tickets, you can enjoy all of the wonderful attractions above as well as many more at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay – click on the ‘rides’ tab for a full list of attractions.
Our guide to Busch Gardens® Tickets
Iron Gwazi - Opening March 2022
Minimum Height Required: 48" (122cm)
Iron Gwazi takes thrills to new heights, plunging riders from a 206 foot-tall peak into a 91-degree drop and reaching top speeds of 76 miles per hour. Riders on Iron Gwazi will experience a dozen airtime moments, including three inversions, as they sink their teeth into crocodile-inspired thrills along more than 4,075 feet of purple steel track.
Minimum Height Required: 48"(1.22m)
Minimum Height Required: 54" (137cm)
200 feet up, and then straight back down again at up to 70mph… with a 90 degree drop. Sky above, earth below and nothing but a massive thrill in between! Dive straight down into a 70 mph roller coaster whirlwind with an Immelmann loop, a second dive into an underground tunnel and a splashdown finale that drenches SheiKra® fans waiting to catch their own piece of the fun.
Minimum Height Required: 42" (1.07m)
Minimum Height Required: 54" (1.37m)
Minimum Height Required: 54" (137cm)
Touting one of the world's largest vertical loops, enthusiasts have consistently this legendary Florida Steel Coaster, one of the world's best! After the thrill of an initial 135-foot drop, you will plunge into a diving loop, feel a full 3 seconds of absolute weightlessness while spiralling 360 degrees!
Congo River Rapids®
Minimum Height Required: 42"(1.07m)
Minimum Height Required: 38" (96.5cm)
Take an exciting ride on this kid-friendly roller coaster. Set within the Sesame Street Safari of Fun area, this is a great introduction to rollercoasters and if little ones are wary about riding their first roller coaster, not to worry! Mum or dad can accompany them on this children's ride.
Average 4.7 out of 5 (5205 customer reviews)
My favorite park .. love the coasters there
Elizabeth Ryan reviewed 28 Jul,2022
Fantastic day , queues not too bad , bus from icon was fantastic , loved all day dining great experience
Denise Johnston reviewed 09 Jul,2022
Great rides and lots of fun.
Christian Lau reviewed 01 May,2022
Excellent très bon séjour dans ce parc.
Schmitt Marie-elise reviewed 29 Feb,2020
Florian Schwiderski reviewed 17 Feb,2020
Frequently Asked Questions for Busch Gardens® Tickets
Rides & Attractions
What is Busch Gardens?
Busch Gardens is an exciting and exotic mix of zoo and theme park, with some of the most thrilling animal encounters and attractions in Florida. Located just outside of Orlando in Tampa Bay, the theme park is home to some of the biggest roller coasters in the state, so it is perfect for thrill seekers.
How big is Busch Gardens?
Busch Gardens is the largest of the four SeaWorld Parks in Florida. There are 15 incredible attractions spread out over 11 different themed areas, with a wide variety of thrills and family friendly activities to keep the whole family entertained. If you want to see and do everything this park has to offer, you are likely to need more than a day to experience everything.
How many rides and roller coasters are at Busch Gardens?
Busch Gardens Tampa currently has 15 rides including 10 roller coasters with an eleventh named Iron Gwazi opening in Spring 2021. There are also 2 water rides, a Skyride cable car and the Serengeti Express train taking you through the safari animal habitat. For little ones, there's the colourful Sesame Street Safari of Fun.
What is there to do at Busch Gardens?
There are 15 amazing rides and rollercoasters, plus Busch Gardens is also one of North America's largest Zoological facilities, boasting over 200 animal species for you to see during your visit. Thrill seekers in particular will have plenty to see and do at Busch Gardens as there are six huge roller coasters to enjoy, while animal lovers can spot more than 200 species of animals.
Can I meet Sloths at Busch Gardens?
You can take part in the Sloth Encounter where you learn from the animal care team and engage in hands-on training and feeding. This experience is only available to book direct. Please note children must be 8+ to participate.
Where is Busch Gardens?
Busch Gardens is located in Tampa, Florida, which is roughly a 75-minute drive west of central Orlando.
How far is Busch Gardens from Orlando?
Busch Gardens is a 1.5-hour drive West from Orlando and Orlando International Airport.
How far is Busch Gardens from Tampa?
Busch Gardens is a 15-minute drive from downtown Tampa.
How far is Busch Gardens from Kissimmee?
Busch Gardens is a 1 hour and 20 minutes drive from Kissimmee.
How far is Busch Gardens from Tampa international airport?
Busch Gardens is a 25 minute drive from Tampa International Airport.
What is the Serengeti Safari?
The Serengeti Safari is a popular experience where you are taken across the 65-acre Serengeti Plains to see a number of animal species up-close. You also get the chance to hand-feed some friendly giraffes and take your picture at the same time!
What do Quick Queue tickets include?
Quick Queue tickets allow you unlimited front-of-the-line access to Busch Gardens most popular rides and attractions. These can be invaluable in peak visiting times and mean if you're short on time you can see and do everything the park has to offer in a day!
Duration of Visit
Can you do Busch Gardens Tampa in one day?
Whilst it is certainly possible to get around the park in a single day, multiple visits are advised if you're looking to experience all of the rides. Not to mention the abundance of animal exhibits to see which can easily take up a whole day alone.
How busy is Busch Gardens?
The park tends to experience its busiest months from February until April largely due to the lower, more comfortable temperatures. If you wish to avoid the crowds its better to visit during the summer months and from September until December excluding the seasonal events like Halloween and Christmas, of course.
What time does parking open?
Whilst the park itself doesn't open until 10am, the car park opens as early as 9:15am. Parking is included FREE with the SeaWorld 3 for 2 Park ticket for 14 consecutive days, otherwise it can vary from $25+ per day.
Is Busch Gardens plus-size friendly?
Each ride at Busch Gardens has its own restrictions posted at the ride entrance. However, there are no specific weight restrictions so it is simply at the discretion of the attendant on the day whether it is safe for you to ride.
Food & Drink
Can I bring food and drink into Busch Gardens?
Guests are not permitted to bring outside food or beverages into the park aside from water bottles for the safety of the animals in the park.
Facilities & Amenities
Are lockers available at Busch Gardens?
All-day lockers are available to rent from $15 per day. They are located near the entrance to the park in the Morocco section.
©2022 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.