Make the most of your Busch Gardens® visit with these extras
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 17 Feb, 2020
Come within a whisker of some of the world’s rarest animals, feel their energy and inhabit their world on Florida’s wildest rides with your Busch Gardens tickets. Explorers beware! An ancient Egyptian curse has been awakened in the park; can you keep your head as family ride Cobra's Curse spins you out of control?
Our guide to Busch Gardens®
Florida’s wildest rides live at Busch Gardens. This 335-acre adventure park allows you to come within a whisker of some of the world’s rarest animals and inhabit their world. Trek, plunge, chase and spin on plenty of hairraising attractions and rides. Get as close to the wild as you dare with your Busch Gardens Tickets!
Not to Miss Attractions
- Tigris™, Florida’s tallest launch coaster inspired by the powerful yet agile tiger with an exhilarating triple launch, and a 150-foot skyward surge. Catapult through twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge, and a thrilling inverted heartline roll!
- Busch Gardens puts a new spin on family thrills with Cobra's Curse®! This one-of-a-kind family spin coaster takes riders on a whirlwind of family fun and adventure as they explore a mysterious Egyptian archaeological excavation. After ascending on a vertical lift, just like an elevator, riders will come face-to-face with an 80-foot snake icon and trek over the park’s Serengeti Plain.
- Experience new heights with Falcon’s Fury™, the tallest freestanding drop tower in North America. After climbing high above the park, pivot in mid-air to a face-down dive position. An instant later you’ll plunge 60 mph straight down at 3.5 Gs with speed and power like you’ve never experienced before!
- Head to the ancient realm of Cheetah Run and experience the unmatched speed and agility of the world's fastest land animal aboard the electrifying Cheetah Hunt roller coaster. This thrilling launch coaster climbs high above the African landscape and shoots through the Serengeti plains, imitating the movement and spirit of a hunting cheetah.
- Feeling brave? SheiKra® takes you 200 feet up, then hurtles you 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph!
- Then there is Montu®, one of the tallest and longest inverted coasters in the world, featuring loops, drops and speeds over 60 mph, all with your feet dangling freely below you, only at Busch Gardens.
- For up-close animal encounters head to Jungala® where you will find some of the world’s most endangered animals, Bengal tigers and orang-utans, along with two signature rides, including Jungle Flyers and Tree Top Trails.
- Try Edge of Africa® which offers the most intense safari experience outside Africa. While trekking through a remote safari encampment, you’ll discover lions, hippos, hyenas, meerkats, lemurs and giraffes.
- Serengeti Safari - Embark on an African adventure on an open truck tour through the 65-acre Serengeti Plain (additional fees apply)
Fun for Kids
- Sesame Street® Safari of Fun® - Join Elmo, Big Bird and all their friends for kid-sized rides, shows and colourful play areas.
- Spin through water jets, plunge past looming waterfalls and through a mysterious water cave on Congo River Rapids®. Expect to get wet!
With your Busch Gardens Tickets you can enjoy all of the wonderful attractions above as well as many more at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay – click on the ‘rides’ tab for a full list of attractions.
Busch Gardens Florida is a simple 70-minute drive from Orlando, but don’t worry if you don’t have your own transport. All of the Busch Gardens tickets featured on Attraction Tickets Direct include free bus transportation to Busch Gardens from Orlando on the Busch Gardens Tampa Shuttle Express. This service departs from SeaWorld plus various locations in the International Drive and Kissimmee areas. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339 when in Orlando.
Our guide to Busch Gardens®
Get ready to take on Tigris® Florida’s tallest launch coaster. Tigris features an exhilarating triple launch with forward and backward motion, catapulting riders through looping twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge, and an inverted heartline roll – all at more than 60 miles per hour.
Experience the unmatched speed and agility of the cheetah on this one-of-a-kind launch coaster. You'll climb high above the African landscape, twist and turn along the track and soar across the ground. With another burst of acceleration you'll leap over awestruck bystanders and spiral through a rocky gorge. Hang on as one more rush of speed rockets you home. It's a 4429' sprint that will take your breath away.
Enter a mysterious Egyptian archaeological excavation for the ride of your life. This isn’t your ordinary spin coaster. This one-of-a-kind family spin coaster takes riders on a whirlwind of family fun and an adventure of exciting explorations. After ascending on a vertical lift, just like an elevator, riders will come face-to-face with an 80-foot snake icon and trek over the park’s Serengeti Plain.
Experience new heights with Falcon’s Fury™, the first drop tower of its kind in the world. At the ride’s highest point, riders pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later you’ll plunge straight down at 3.5 Gs straight down with speed and power like you’ve never experienced before.
Have you ever been close enough to a Bengal tiger to feel the hair on the back of your neck rise? Or ridden a zip-line through a rainforest? Or looked an orangutan in the eye from a jungle outpost? Set in the lush Congo area, Jungala is four acres of fun filled with up-close animal interactions, a three-storey maze of rope bridges and nets for kids to climb, two signature rides and live entertainment.
Congo River Rapids®
Congo River Rapids will drench you with water during an exciting white water journey re-creating the treacherous elements of Africa’s Congo River.
Peer through the mists and fog of Myombe's Great Ape Domain for a close-up look into the world of fascinating and majestic animals. Explore the lush forest habitat of western lowland gorillas and chimpanzees and be amazed by these playful animals simply living their daily lives.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (169 customer reviews)
Florian Schwiderski reviewed 17 Feb,2020
Best coasters and more for the younger kids to do
Thomas Zambra reviewed 11 Jan,2020
Was a different type of theme park. Large rollercoasters mixed with animals/safari
Anne Smith reviewed 10 Jan,2020
top class as usual.
John Corrigan reviewed 08 Jan,2020
Lovely park, strolling around, take time to see the animals and plenty of excellent rides of course. Excellent staff also. Fantastic offer from Attraction Tickets Direct that included free parking - $25 per day otherwise
Paul Martyn reviewed 17 Dec,2019