Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Save up to 55% on admissions and choose from over 40 Las Vegas attractions, sightseeing tours and activities
4.6 stars: Based on 26 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass is your ticket to Vegas. For one low price, you can save on admission to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 popular attractions, shows and activities, from an exclusive list of over 40. Among the amazing choices, you will find the Madame Tussauds, Big Bus Hop-on Hop-Off, Stratosphere Observation Deck, and many more.
Our guide to Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass
The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass gives you the flexibility to experience some of the city’s leading attractions, tours, shows, and activities for less. Choose as you go, take your time and be sure to make the most of your holiday in the city that never stops.
You will receive a guide to use your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass and to learn all about the full range of attractions.
Select 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 top experiences from some of the most popular Las Vegas Strip attractions and shows and save up to 55% in comparison to paying at the gate.
Attractions include the Big Bus Day Tour, Madame Tussauds, the Stratosphere Observation Deck VIP Access, Hoover Dam Half-day Tour, and, what's more, the pass is valid for 30 days from activation, allowing you to create your own itinerary.
The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass is the only ticket you need for Las Vegas, saving you up to $120 compared to individual tickets!
Your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Vegas. Simply print your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (26 customer reviews)
Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass Regular Attractions (subject to change):
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Las Vegas 1-Day
- Skypod at the Strat Plus VIP Access
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas - Anytime Ticket
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Señor Frogs: One-Hour Open Bar
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Big Shot at the Stratosphere
Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry
- Insanity at the Stratosphere
Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry
- Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix
- Excalibur 4D Experience
- Monster Mini Golf
- Sky Zone Recreational Center
- L.A. Comedy Club
- Legends in Concert
- FlyOver Las Vegas
- Faaabulous the Show
- The Official Blair Witch Escape Room
- The Official SAW Escape Room
- Sweet Sin by Claude Escamilla
Las Vegas Tours
- Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- Hoover Dam Tour - Half Day
- Vegas Rockstar Club Tour
- Vegas Rockstar Pool Party Tour
This attraction is seasonal
- Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
- Big Bus Las Vegas Night Time Tour
Las Vegas Museums and Exhibitions
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- The Mob Museum Las Vegas
- REAL BODIES at Bally's
- Hollywood Cars Exhibition
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- National Geographic 'Rarely Seen' Exhibition at Bally's
Please note: attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass
- A gate-ready Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Digital Pass, will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment. Download your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Ticket(s) directly to your smartphone (or print in advance if you do not have a smartphone) and present the QR code at the entrance to each Las Vegas attraction or experience when prompted.
- The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- The Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass is activated the first time you use it and is valid for 60 days, at which time it will expire regardless of how many attractions you have seen.
- Featured attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Day Tour One Day Pass valid for daytime only and does not include the Springs Preserve/Green Route. Upgrade options for nighttime ticket available through Big Bus directly when you arrive at the attraction. No lift for handicap access, No scooters. Folding chairs and strollers are allowed.
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ Daytime Pass is valid for daytime use only and must be used between 11.30am to 5.00pm (subject to change).
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant only includes your choice of a Classic Hamburger, Classic Cheese Burger or Veggie Burger. You will have to pay for any additional choices locally. Tax and gratuity are not included and is payable direct to the restaurant.
- You must be 21 years old with valid government-issued ID to attend the Vegas Rockstar Pool Party Tour. Reservations are required and your places must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance. Club line-up varies by night. This tour is seasonal.
- The Explorer Pass is valid for 1 year from purchase.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- How do I collect my Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass in advance to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- How do I activate my pass?
Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attractions.
- How long is my Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 60 day period from the activation date. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.