Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass
4.6 stars: Based on 25 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass is your ticket to Vegas. For one low price, you can save on admission to 3 or 5 popular attractions, shows and activities, from an exclusive list of over 30 experiences. Among the amazing choices, you will find the Madame Tussauds, Big Bus Hop-on Hop-Off, Stratosphere Observation Deck and many more.
Our guide to Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass
The Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass gives you the flexibility to experience some of the city’s leading attractions, tours, shows and activities for less. Choose as you go, take your time and be sure to make the most of your holiday in the city that never stops.
You will receive a guide to use your Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass and to learn all about the full range of attractions.
Select 3 or 5 top experiences from some of the most popular Las Vegas Strip attractions and shows and save up to 55% in comparison to paying at the gate.
Attractions include the Big Bus Day Tour, Madame Tussauds, the Stratosphere Observation Deck VIP Access, Hoover Dam Half-day Tour and, what's more, the pass is valid for 30 days from activation, allowing you to create your own itinerary.
The Explorer Pass is the only ticket you need for Las Vegas, saving you up to $120 compared to individual tickets!
- Choice of 3 or 5 great Las Vegas attractions from a list of over 30 top experiences
- Skip the line access at select attractions
- Flexibility and convenience of one easy to use pass
- Valid for up to 30 days from first use
- Savings of up to 55% off combined admission prices
Your Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Vegas. Simply print your Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (25 customer reviews)
Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass Regular Attractions (subject to change):
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Las Vegas 1-Day
- Skypod at the Strat Plus VIP Access
- Hoover Dam Tour - Half Day
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas - Anytime Ticket
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
- The Mob Museum Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Monorail Tickets 2-Day Pass
- Señor Frogs: One-Hour Open Bar
- Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- REAL BODIES at Bally's
- Vegas Rockstar Club Tour
- Pole Position Raceway - 1 Race
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Big Shot at the Stratosphere
Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry
- Vegas Rockstar Pool Party Tour
This attraction is seasonal
- Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
- Insanity at the Stratosphere
Ticket to the Stratosphere Observation Deck required for entry
- Big Bus Las Vegas Night Time Tour
- Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix
- Excalibur 4D Experience
- Hollywood Cars Exhibition
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Springs Reserve
- Monster Mini Golf
- Sky Zone Recreational Center
Please note: attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Las Vegas Explorer
- You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Las Vegas Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Vegas.
- The Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Las Vegas Explorer Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- The pass is valid for 30 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.
- Your ticket includes savings for a choice of 3 attractions from the featured list.
- Attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Please refer to full terms and conditions of each experience.
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Day Tour One Day Pass valid for daytime only and does not include the Springs Preserve/Green Route. Upgrade options for nighttime ticket available through Big Bus directly when you arrive at the attraction. No lift for handicap access, No scooters. Folding chairs and strollers are allowed.
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ Daytime Pass is valid for daytime use only and must be used between 11.30am to 5.00pm (subject to change).
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant only includes your choice of a Classic Hamburger, Classic Cheese Burger or Veggie Burger. You will have to pay for any additional choices locally. Tax and gratuity are not included and is payable direct to the restaurant.
- Children 5 and under ride FREE on the Las Vegas Monorail.
- You must be 21 years old with valid government-issued ID to attend the Vegas Rockstar Pool Party Tour. Reservations are required and your places must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance. Club line-up varies by night. This tour is seasonal.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Las Vegas Explorer
- How do I collect my Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Las Vegas Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass in advance to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Las Vegas Explorer Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- How do I activate my pass?
Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attractions.
- How long is my Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 30 day period from the activation date.You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.