Magic Kingdom Park
Get better value by Combining Magic Kingdom Park with other attractions
Make the most of your Magic Kingdom Park visit with these extras
Magic Kingdom Park5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 31 Mar, 2020
Use your Disney World theme park tickets to enjoy a Disney experience of six enchanted lands and over 40 magical attractions, making exciting adventures and timeless fairy tale classics just a smile away. Magical tales and bold new adventures await for the price of our Magic Kingdom park tickets, allowing you to make a great saving on your dream family holiday.
Our guide to Magic Kingdom Park
Use your Disney World tickets to experience the most beloved Walt Disney World Theme Park – the only place where once upon a time is now, and make-believe is as real as today.
Our Magic Kingdom ticket prices are great value and offer you the chance to explore an array of magical attractions to suit everyone…
Fun for Kids
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (inspired by Disney•Pixar’s ‘Toy Story’): travel to infinity and beyond to save the toy universe.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Celebrate the golden age of the circus as you enjoy not one…but TWO Dumbo the Flying Elephant® attractions
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid: Board a clamshell and become part of Ariel’s world on a musical adventure awash with scenes from the animated classic.
- Thunder Mountain Railroad: Take off on a rollicking runaway train ride through the treacherous Wild West!
- Space Mountain: launch into the soaring darkness of space on this high-speed rollercoaster journey to the darkest reaches of the universe
- Splash Mountain: you’re sure to make a splash as you drop five storeys on this hugely popular ride
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: Embark on an exhilarating journey inspired by the classic Disney film. It’s the rockingest, rollingest train ride ever!
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: A spectacular 3-D extravaganza featuring the largest cast of Disney animated characters ever assembled.
- Happily Ever After: Gather round Cinderella Castle for an awe-inspiring show that’s sure to surprise and delight. Happily Ever After takes you on an unforgettable journey that captures the heart, humour and heroism of many favourite Disney animated films.
Our ticket prices for the Magic Kingdom allow you to experience all of the above wonderful attractions as well as many more for much less than you'd expect – click on the rides tab to see a full list of park attractions.
Hotels In This Area
- The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Our guide to Magic Kingdom Park
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Minimum Height Required: 102cm or taller
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Pirates Of The Caribbean
It’s a small world
Monsters, Inc Laugh Floor
Peter Pan's Flight
Minimum Height Required: 82cm or taller
Prince Charming Regal Carroussel
Happily Ever After
Festival of Fantasy Parade
Average 4.5 out of 5 (4789 customer reviews)
Trusted Customer reviewed 31 Mar,2020
Hoewel groter en vele malen beter dan Disneyland park Parijs, toch kale betonnen vlaktes en lang niet zo mooi als het Europese kasteelpark.
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Feb,2020
Magical but very crowded
Trusted Customer reviewed 16 Feb,2020
Gebieden zijn mooi. De immersie is goed. En de darkrides zijn om van te smullen. Net als de achtbanen die er te vinden zijn. De eindshow is mooi!
Trusted Customer reviewed 11 Feb,2020
The night time fire works display is worth the trip alone, absolutely breath taking
Dean Inglis reviewed 18 Jan,2020
Frequently Asked Questions for Magic Kingdom Park
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd