Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The closest to 1940s Krakow you can ever get...
Do you want to feel like a witness of the wartime in Krakow and get to know the truth about Oscar Schindler yourself? Imagine walking among the city’s inhabitants, entering narrow passages and over-populated apartments in the ghetto, finding weapons in resistance house and seeing the horror of being imprisoned and interrogated.
Our guide to Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
The former Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory nowadays houses a permanent exhibition entitled Kraków under Nazi Occupation 1939-1945, which is one of the most interesting and important exhibitions to visit when in Krakow.
It showcases both individual and collective dimensions of the monstrosities the war has brought upon Polish citizens. A true must-see for everyone even slightly interested in history.
It tells the gripping history of Krakow during World War II – the inhabitants who were fed Nazi propaganda, the Jews who were forced to live in a ghetto and the victims of the war terror.
The creators managed to perfectly capture many levels of difficulties that people had to deal with at that horrifying time. The museum is built uniquely: each room is meticulously arranged to resemble a very specific place – a street, a hairdresser’s salon, a labour camp, a railway station and many, many more (there is 45 of them in total).
It is a very interesting mean to keep the visitors on their toes for the entire duration of the tour and makes everything much more interesting. It is a museum that just does not get boring! It is like a history lesson that you can simply walk into.
Daily, except Mondays.
Varies - see calendar.
Around 1.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a voucher. Please follow these instructions prior to your tour.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- You must present your voucher to the guide at the start of the tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.