Krakow City Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Amazing value for money when visiting Krakow...
As well as providing entrance to 40 of Krakow's best attractions, including the Rynek Underground and Schindler's Factory, this great value card also includes full access to the city's public transport networks.
Our guide to Krakow City Pass
Wouldn't it be brilliant to have only one card which enables you to see the hottest places in Krakow while also taking care of all your travel needs? Then look no further!
This 2-day or 3-day card is great for the short city breaks and enables you to visit all the places that you have always wanted to see when you were thinking about Krakow!
Visit the most important museums such as Oscar Schindler's Factory, Eagle Pharmacy, Underground Main Market Square Museum, Traditional Krakow's Bourgeois House, St. Mary’s Basilica and many more - The full list of museums will be attached to your Museum Pass card.
Additionally, the card entitles you to use public transport during the day and night with no limits, meaning, as well as getting around the city, you can also travel to Wieliczka or Krakow's airport without changes and extra charges.
Attractions List (subject to change):
- Main Market Square Underground
- St. Albert’s Church Underground
- Schindler’s Factory
- St. Mary’s Church
- Town Hall Tower
- The Main Building of the National Museum
- Galicja Jewish Museum
- Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor Cricoteka, Gallery/ Atelier
- Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor Cricoteka, Archives. Office
- City Defence Walls Kraków
- Main Building Kraków
- The Princes Czartoryski Museum & Library. The Arsenal Gallery of Ancient Art
- Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec
- The Jan Matejko House
- Polish Aviation Museum
- The Józef Mehoffer House
- The Eagle Pharmacy
- The Szołayski House
- The Krzysztofory Palace
- The Emeryk Hutten-Czapski Museum
- The Zwierzyniec House
- The Old Synagogue
- The Cross House
- Stanislaw Lem Garden of Experiences
- Regional Rydel`s Museum of Polish Modernism Rydlówka
- History of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy Museum
- Museum of Municipal Engineering in Krakow
- The Hipolit House
- Museum of the Home Army dedicated Gen Emil Fieldorf
- Pomorska Street
- Museum of History of Photography
- The Barbican
- The Archdiocese Museum
- Europeum The European Culture Centre
- The Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum
- The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace
- Exhibition in Nowa Huta District Branice
All year round, daily. Museum/attraction opening times are subject to change.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow City Pass
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a voucher. Please follow these instructions prior to your tour.
- Attractions and inclusions on the pass are subject to change.
- Museum/attraction opening times are subject to change.
- The card is only valid on city buses and trams (day and night).
- Please note the last admission to many exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before closing time.
- On Mondays some of Krakow's museums are closed.
- Cancellation Policy: This ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. 100% Cancellation Fees apply.