1 Day Ferrari Land Ticket
4.5 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Live the Ferrari experience with over 70,000 m2 of excitement, adrenaline and fun. Be amazed by the impressive technology and innovation of the attractions and experiences and this unique Park.
Our guide to 1 Day Ferrari Land Ticket
Start your engines and get ready to live an unforgettable experience as Ferrari Land comes to Europe. With your Ferrari Land ticket, discover 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure including the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe. Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations. Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids! Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience. Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT. The Ferrari Land attractions will leave you breathless.
Ferrari Land is not just for thrill seekers, there’s plenty for kids too! This action-packed park now boasts a dedicated kids area with 5 new attractions.
Junior Red Force:
Little ones don’t have to miss out on the famous Red Force coaster, as Ferrari Land have created a kid’s version just for them – the Junior Red Force! It allows thrill-seekers in the making to experience the same sensations as the big kids, just without those dizzying heights.
Next up there’s the free fall and bounce back towers which reach a dizzying (for kids!) 9 metres high in a series of never-ending turns, dips and climbs. It’s also a great place to take in views over the rest of Ferrari Land.
Based on the sound of a real Ferrari engine, Crazy Pistons gives you the sensation of being inside a working engine as you spin on the axis of it’s pistons.
For mini aviators in the making, there’s a new attraction called Flying Race where kids can pilot their very own little plane. Created in honour of heroic aviator Francesco Baracca, who drew a horse on his place that later became the Ferrari symbol.
Allows families to take on the challenge of driving a Ferrari together as they face off on this fun attraction suitable for all ages. Featuring loads of classic Ferrari models from throughout the years, this attraction is a great introduction to the world of motor racing.
- Low Season tickets are date restricted, please ensure you choose the correct ticket at the time of booking. If you visit the park on a date that is not valid you will not be able to enter the park. Please see calendar for valid dates.
- Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 1 Day Ferrari Land Ticket
- You will be issued with a gate-ready barcoded ticket
- Tickets are not valid for PortAventura Park or Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children 0-3 years go free and no ticket is required.
- Please note you must select a departure date. Your ticket may be used at any time during the season purchased. Low Season tickets are date restricted - please see calendar for dates valid.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. 100% Cancellation Fees apply.
Frequently Asked Questions for 1 Day Ferrari Land Ticket
- How do I get my Ferrari Land Ticket?
Your official Ferrri Land tickets will be uploaded to your online order after full payment has been made, and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Do I need a Ferrari Land Ticket for an infant?
Children 0-3 years (inclusive) enter Ferrari Land free of charge and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.