Ferrari Land One Day Ticket
3.8 stars: Based on 191 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Live the Ferrari experience with this easy-to-use, gate-ready Ferrari Land One Day Ticket.
Our guide to Ferrari Land One Day Ticket
Start your engines and get ready to live an unforgettable experience as Ferrari Land comes to Europe.
With your Ferrari Land ticket in hand, you can go straight through the gate on arrival and discover 70,000 m2 of pure Ferrari pleasure including the tallest and fastest vertical accelerator ride in Europe.
- Standing at 112 metres high, Red Force is a spectacular ride taking you from 0 to 180km/h in just 5 seconds for the full range of F1 sensations.
- Discover a real family racing circuit with a 570-metre track where you can burn some rubber and feel like a professional Ferrari Driver as you take the wheel of an authentic F1 simulator – there is even a simulator for kids!
- Feel the movement of genuine Ferrari engine pistons as you are launched skyward on Bounce-Back Tower and feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience the hair-raising 55-metre drop from the Free Fall Tower.
- Enter the stunning Ferrari Experience building for a journey into the history, technology and passion of Ferrari. Marvel stunning sports cars in the Ferrari Gallery and feel the power of a Ferrari GT in the Virtual GT Experience.
- Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap from the inside of a Ferrari GT. The Ferrari Land attractions will leave you breathless.
- Ferrari Land is not just for thrill-seekers, there’s plenty for kids too! This action-packed park now boasts a dedicated kids area with 5 new attractions.
Ferrari Land Season Calendar
The flexible Ferrari Land One Day Ticket can be used on any date within the same season - you are not restricted to the date selected at the time of booking should you wish to amend your Ferrari Land visit date when on holiday.
Low Season Tickets can be used on any date coloured blue; High Season Tickets can be used on any date coloured blue or yellow.
Ferrari Land is located within PortAventura World, Tarragona, Costa Dorado and is just over an hour from Barcelona or 10 minutes from Reus Airport. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ferrari Land One Day Ticket
- Your gate-ready Ferrari Land Ticket(s) will be instantly uploaded to your online order. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Ferrari Land normally opens at 10.00am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for PortAventura Theme Park or Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years enter free and do not require a Ferrari Land ticket.
- Low Season Ferrari Land tickets can only be used on low season dates, please refer to the Ferrari Land Season Calendar.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Ferrari Land One Day Ticket
How do I get my Ferrari Land Ticket?
Your official Ferrari Land tickets will be uploaded to your online order after full payment has been made and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Since these are official barcoded Ferrari Land tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
Do I need a Ferrari Land Ticket for an infant?
Children aged 0-3 (inclusive) enter Ferrari Land free and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.