Make the most of your Aquatica® visit with these extras
Trusted Customer reviewed 17 Feb, 2020
You splash, you scream, you float, you laze. Welcome to Aquatica, a splashy watery park full of super-sized slides, speedy splashdowns and sandy shores!
Our guide to Aquatica®
If anyone knows water and parks, it’s SeaWorld. So their waterpark must be something special, right? Aquatica is all of that and more, where fun is as endless as the sea itself. Use your Aquatica Tickets to slide, splash and soar like never before!
Not to Miss Attractions
- Grab your family and head to Ray Rush™ for three exciting thrills in one ride. Spin and splash up the walls before dropping into an open-air slide shaped like the wings of a manta ray.
- Pick up a raft with your best friend or family member for KareKare Curl™ and get ready for a high-adrenaline splashy adventure which will include moments of complete weightlessness as you experience a vertical wave wall.
- Prepare for an adrenaline rushing one-of-a-kind experience like no other as you ride the most thrilling water ride of its type to hit Orlando. Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ features four different slides each boasting the steepest and tallest 360-degree spirals in the southern United States!
- Speed down a 300-foot slide, in and out of tunnels and around a 360-degree turn before racing across the finish line as you challenge family and friends on Taumata Racer®.
- Dolphin Plunge®, Aquatica’s incredible signature ride, speed through 250 feet of clear tubes underwater, then through the beautiful Commerson’s dolphin habitat. Omaka Rocka thrills you with high-speed tubes and half pipe funnels that'll have you splashing and sliding frontward and backward and climbing the walls!
- Cutback Cove and Big Surf Shores - Catch a wave in the world’s only side-by-side wave pools at Aquatica. Cutback Cove creates gently rolling surf while Big Surf Shores produces crashing waves with five-foot swells.
- Roa’s Rapids® will send you speeding along through rolling waters past geysers and through waterfalls at a speed three to four times faster than a typical waterpark river. Gently float along Loggerhead Lane through a spectacular underwater view of the Commerson’s dolphins and a beautiful habitat of thousands of exotic fish.
Fun for Kids
- Walkabout Waters is an interactive water playground boasting 15,000 square feet of pure water excitement. Perfect for kids to zip down slides and blast water cannons, only available at Aquatica water park Orlando.
- Play, paddle and splash at Kata’s Kookaburra Cove®. With a maximum pool depth of only 2ft, this is the perfect spot for little ones. To ensure guests have a great experience at Aquatica Orlando, the park has a strict daily capacity.
Guests with pre-purchased multi-day Aquatica tickets including the 2-Park SeaWorld and Aquatica Ticket, 3-Park SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket or a Discovery Cove Ticket will get priority over people wanting to buy Aquatica tickets at the gate so it's well worth buying in the UK before you go.
Arrive early or late. For your safety and comfort, daily attendance may be temporarily suspended due to high capacity. If this happens, don’t despair! The park typically re-opens around 3pm, allowing you to enter after others have left.
Our guide to Aquatica®
Ihu's Breakaway Falls™
Big Surf Shores™ & Cutback Cove™
Kata’s Kookaburra Cove®
Average 4.5 out of 5 (90 customer reviews)
Florian Schwiderski reviewed 17 Feb,2020
Great spot again free parking with tickets
Thomas Zambra reviewed 11 Jan,2020
John Corrigan reviewed 08 Jan,2020
Lovely park, strolling around and plenty of excellent rides. Very good staff also. Fantastic offer from Attraction Tickets Direct that included free parking - $25 per day otherwise
Paul Martyn reviewed 17 Dec,2019
My 8 year old son loved this park
Anthony Harris reviewed 14 Nov,2019
©2020 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.