Green Planet™ Dubai Admission Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The spectacular enclosed ecosystem offers an immersive expedition into the tropics
Experience a stunning, indoor rainforest housed within an enchanting bio-dome. The Green Planet™ Dubai recreates the enchanting world of a tropical forest with its rich biodiversity of over 3,000 plants and animals. The unique venue has 4 levels of interaction for visitors with fascinating animal and plant species. For even more flexibility, ticket is open-dated giving you the flexibility to activate your ticket at any time within 6 months of purchase.
Our guide to The Green Planet™ Dubai
The Green Planet™ Dubai recreates the enchanting world of a tropical forest with over 3,000 plants and animals and the world’s largest indoor man-made and life-sustaining tree.
You will be immersed in the rainforest experience with animals walking around you and birds flying over you for a unique tropical rainforest experience with over 3000 plants and animals in the heart of Dubai! Your experience includes full access to the Creatures of the Night, Flooded Rainforest, The Forest Floor, The Mid-Storey and The Canopy. Professionally trained and friendly Green Planet™ Dubai staff will guide you through this experience and will happily answer all your questions on the living habitats of these exotic animals.
The Green Planet™ Dubai Highlights
- Creatures of the Night experience - a unique opportunity to discover the special activities of the nocturnal rainforest animals when darkness falls!
- Experience a Tropical Thunderstorm with all the physical elements. Available twice daily at 1.00pm and 5.00pm, guests will be transported into an authentic tropical thunderstorm – for those that want to immerse themselves fully and get wet they can but don’t fret there are places to stay dry and watch!
- Piranha Feeding Frenzy - visit the Piranhas in the flooded rainforest – known to be one of the most aggressive of their kind with razor-sharp bites! Witness a live-feeding frenzy of over 1,000 piranhas as they devour a chicken and turkey feast!
- Animal Meets include Lemon the sloth, Thatcher the Anteater, Goldie the Macaw, Kendrick the Lemur and Fluffy the Bearcat
- Sloth Biologist Talk - Daily 5.00pm
- Piranha feeding frenzy - visit the Piranhas in the flooded rainforest – known to be one of the most aggressive of their kind with razor-sharp bites! Witness a live-feeding frenzy of over 1,000 piranhas as they devour a chicken and turkey feast!
- Green Planet Café – an exquisitely refurbished “rainforest” theme café awaits with an all-new kids' play area.
Guests can upgrade tickets on the day of their visit to include a close encounter experience with one of the in-house Biologists (subject to availability)
- Bird Encounter – 20-minute bird encounter with Toucan, Caiques or other small parrots at 11.30am
- Reptile Encounter – 20-minute encounter with Lizards, geckos and snakes at 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4.00pm
- Sloth Encounter – 30-minute encounter daily at 1.30pm and 3.30pm
- Sugar Glider Interaction – 20-minute encounter daily at 4.30pm
- Snorkelling with the Piranhas – an adrenalin-fuelled 1-hour experience which includes the ultimate feeding frenzy!
- Zoo keeper for the day – from 3.30pm - 6.30pm to get up close and personal with The Green Planet’s fascinating wildlife and shadow a biologist for the day.
Open daily 10.00am – 6.00pm.
The Green Planet™ Dubai is located at the City Walk, Al Wasl, Dubai.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Green Planet™ Dubai Admission Ticket
- The Green Planet™ Dubai Tickets are valid for 6 months from the time we process your booking and can be activated at any time within this period.
- Tickets expire in full after 6 months irrespective of usage.
- To offer maximum flexibility, you will receive an official gate-ready The Green Planet™ Ticket 8 weeks prior to your holiday departure date. Should you wish to receive your The Green Planet™ Ticket earlier, please contact us.
- Green Planet™ Dubai's opening hours are subject to change. Please check the latest opening hours before your visit.
- All guests entering The Green Planet™ Dubai are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance.
- Infants under 2 years old are free of charge and do not require a ticket. Proof of age may be required upon entry.
- Children under 13 years need to be accompanied by an adult 18+ and must be accompanied at all times. Children will not be allowed to leave the Green Planet™ Dubai without a parent or guardian.
- Tickets do not include car parking fees and parking is subject to availability.
- The Green Planet™ Dubai reserves the right to alter the opening and closing time, remove or cancel any part of the experience for any reason including but not limited to health and safety, operation issues, maintenance, special events and private functions
- Cancellation Policy: All Sales are final. Once your booking has been processed, Green Planet™ Dubai Tickets are non-refundable, non-resaleable and non-exchangeable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Green Planet™ Dubai
How will I receive my Green Planet Dubai Tickets?
To offer maximum flexibility, your Green Planet Dubai Ticket(s) will be uploaded to your AttractionTickets.com Customer Account 8 weeks prior to your holiday departure date. This ensures you receive a ticket that is valid to use on any day of your choosing during your visit to Dubai. Tickets can be downloaded to a smartphone or printed in advance and simply scanned at the entrance to Green Planet Dubai.
Should you wish to receive your Green Planet™ Dubai Ticket(s) immediately, please contact us and we will upload them to your customer account immediately. Please remember, tickets are only valid to use within 90 days of tickets being processed.
Do infants under 2 years require an admission ticket for Green Planet Dubai?
No, infants under 2 years old are free of charge and do not require a ticket to enter Green Planet Dubai. However, proof of age may be required upon entry.