Paris Montparnasse Observation Deck Tickets
4.2 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Quite simply the best views in Paris
Enjoy breathtaking 360° views across Paris including the Eiffel Tower in all its glory from the top of the city's tallest building. For an extra special experience, why not sip a chilled glass of champagne as you admire the views?
Our guide to Paris Montparnasse Observation Deck Tickets
The best way to experience a new city is to climb to the top of the tallest building and enjoy the wonderful views.
At 210 metres, Paris Montparnasse towers above Paris and from its panoramic open rooftop terrace, you can see for more than forty kilometres across Paris and beyond. The views are better than the top of the Eiffel Tower as not only do you see all of the city - you also get to see France’s most famous landmark itself.
Visit during the day and see the city in all its brilliance or visit at night and see the spectacular illuminations. You will be taken to the top of the tower by Europe’s fastest elevator where you can experience the highest roof-terrace in the city and wonderful views.
At the very top of the Montparnasse 56 Tower you will discover a Champagne Bar - come and raise a glass to the sky while enjoying stunning views over the city and across to the Eiffel Tower on the highest roof terrace in Paris!
The tower is open daily, year round.
12.00pm to 8.00pm. The last lift goes up 30 minutes before closing time.
Average 4.2 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck
- Tickets are open-dated and can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen date, so you have complete flexibility to visit Paris Montparnasse Observation Deck at a time that suits you during your visit to Paris
- The last lift goes up 30 minutes before closing time.
- Please note, on certain days, e.g. Bastille Day, the tower may close early. Please check opening hours in advance of your visit.
- If you purchase the champagne option, there is a Champagne Bar on the 59th floor terrace between April and October. All other months, you can collect your glass of Champagne from the indoor 360° Café on the 56th floor.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked tickets are non refundable.