LEGOLAND® Dubai Updates - Know Before You Go
- Pre-book your LEGOLAND® Dubai Tickets to guarantee entry - anyone wishing to visit LEGOLAND® Dubai MUST have a valid ticket to ensure entry; walk-up tickets are temporarily unavailable
- The capacity at LEGOLAND® Dubai, including rides, restaurants and shops is currently limited to allow for social distancing and to help ensure a safe and fun experience for all
- Face coverings and temperature checks will be required for all guests.
Much fun for small children. Very quiet park (monday in february).
LEGOLAND Dubai5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Feb, 2020
A fun day for the entire family!
LEGOLAND® Dubai brings the well-known LEGO® brick to life in a unique interactive world of LEGO themed rides, shows and attractions specifically designed for families with children aged 2-12
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Dubai
Featuring over 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions, as well as 15,000 LEGO model structures made from over 60 million LEGO® bricks, LEGOLAND® Dubai has six themed lands each unique in its experience, entertainment and educational offering.
- FACTORY - It's where all the fun begins. Explore the behind-the-scenes as you see how LEGO® bricks are made. You will receive your very own LEGO® brick, fresh from the casting line. Don't forget to stop by The BIG Shop, offering the largest selection of LEGO® toys in the Middle East.
- LEGO® CITY - Apply your skills as you become part of the crew aboard The Shipyard, or as you learn how to drive in an electric car and earn your official LEGOLAND® driving licence. You can also fly a plane, steer a boat or save a 'burning' building.
- KINGDOMS - In this medieval land, knights and princesses can conquer The Dragon on an exhilarating roller coaster ride through the King's castle while the younger ones can also face the thrill of the Dragon's Apprentice. Pedal your way up and down on Merlin's Flying Machines and take part in the family quest as you whirl around at Merlin's Challenge.
- IMAGINATION - This is a paradise for any LEGO® fan. Build and race your own LEGO® cars or schedule a class to build with MINDSTORMS® robotics. You can also get a great view of the entire Park from the Kid Power Towers.
- ADVENTURE - The perfect place for young explorers seeking an adventure. Join LEGO® drivers in an enthralling underwater adventure the whole family will enjoy. See if you can recover a pharaoh's stolen treasure as you journey through ancient temple ruins.
- MINILAND - Feel like a giant as you walk around Dubai's iconic skyline and key landmarks from around the Middle East, all built with 20 million LEGO® bricks. You will also have a chance to create your own skyline at Build a City, a 10-metre play table with white LEGO® bricks.
LEGOLAND® Dubai Opening Hours (subject to change without notice)
Open daily from 10.00am. Park closes at 6.00pm Sunday to Wednesday, 7.00pm on Thursdays and Saturday and 8.00pm Friday.
Average 4.3 out of 5 (7 customer reviews)