Much fun for small children. Very quiet park (monday in february).
LEGOLAND Dubai5 stars:
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 Feb, 2020
It's where Awesome Awaits!
LEGOLAND® Dubai brings the well-known LEGO® brick to life in a unique interactive world of LEGO themed rides, shows and attractions specifically designed for families with children aged 2-12
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Dubai
Featuring over 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions, as well as 15,000 LEGO model structures made from over 60 million LEGO® bricks, LEGOLAND® Dubai has six themed lands each unique in its experience, entertainment and educational offering.
- FACTORY - It's where all the fun begins. Explore the behind-the-scenes as you see how LEGO® bricks are made. You will receive your very own LEGO® brick, fresh from the casting line. Don't forget to stop by The BIG Shop, offering the largest selection of LEGO® toys in the Middle East.
- LEGO® CITY - Apply your skills as you become part of the crew aboard The Shipyard, or as you learn how to drive in an electric car and earn your official LEGOLAND® driving licence. You can also fly a plane, steer a boat or save a 'burning' building.
- KINGDOMS - In this medieval land, knights and princesses can conquer The Dragon on an exhilarating roller coaster ride through the King's castle while the younger ones can also face the thrill of the Dragon's Apprentice. Pedal your way up and down on Merlin's Flying Machines and take part in the family quest as you whirl around at Merlin's Challenge.
- IMAGINATION - This is a paradise for any LEGO® fan. Build and race your own LEGO® cars or schedule a class to build with MINDSTORMS® robotics. You can also get a great view of the entire Park from the Kid Power Towers.
- ADVENTURE - The perfect place for young explorers seeking an adventure. Join LEGO® drivers in an enthralling underwater adventure the whole family will enjoy. See if you can recover a pharaoh's stolen treasure as you journey through ancient temple ruins.
- MINILAND - Feel like a giant as you walk around Dubai's iconic skyline and key landmarks from around the Middle East, all built with 20 million LEGO® bricks. You will also have a chance to create your own skyline at Build a City, a 10-metre play table with white LEGO® bricks.
Flexible LEGOLAND® Dubai Tickets
Save up to 10% when you pre-purchase a LEGOLAND® Dubai Ticket. Plus for increased flexibility, all our LEGOLAND® Dubai Tickets are open-dated and valid for 90 days from the time your booking is processed, giving you the freedom to visit LEGOLAND® Dubai on a date that best fits your holiday plans.
- LEGOLAND Dubai One Day Ticket - Pre-purchase a LEGOLAND® Dubai One Day Ticket and save 10% compared to the gate price! With 15,000 LEGO models made from 60 million LEGO bricks, six themed lands and a mix of indoor and outdoor attractions, it's where awesome awaits.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket - Save on admission to YOUR CHOICE OF ANY TWO Dubai Parks and Resorts theme parks, including MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai or LEGOLAND® Water Park.
LEGOLAND® Dubai Opening Hours
Open daily from 11.00am. Park closes at 6.00pm Monday to Thursday and 7.00pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Park hours are subject to change without notice and it is highly recommended you check park hours before your visit to LEGOLAND® Dubai. All rides and attractions will close 30 minutes before the park closing time.
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Dubai
A visit to MINILAND is an absolute must for every family, with 20 million LEGO® bricks all in this indoor, air-conditioned interactive area. MINILAND at LEGOLAND® Dubai features Dubai's iconic skyline and key landmarks from around the Middle East. Guests also have the opportunity to create their own skyline at Build A City, a 10 meter play table with white LEGO bricks.
All aboard this fun-filled ride where kids can captain their own boats! A maximum of either 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 children. Children must be at least 1 year old and are required to sit in an upright position. Upper and lower body control is required to operate the steering wheel and foot pedal; however, this can be operated by the responsible adult rider.
Build & Test
Build a LEGO® car and test it against the competition on a digitally timed track in this indoor air-conditioned area
Minimum Height Required: 105cm and 4 years old; Riders under 120cm must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Younger guests can enjoy all the thrills of a roller coaster on the Dragon’s Apprentice - perfectly sized for our younger knights and princesses!
LEGO® Master Builder Academy
Join one of the LEGO® Master sessions at this indoor learning centre within LEGOLAND® Dubai and take your LEGO building skills to the next level! Suitable for children aged 5 years old and above.
LEGO® Studios 4D
Whether it's training with your favourite NINJAGO® heroes or helping Emmett and the gang, LEGO® Studios 4D has got you covered with larger-than-life sound, wind, fog and lighting effects.
LEGO® Technic Twister
Minimum Height Required: 105cm and 4 years old; Riders under 120cm must be accompanied by a responsible adult
Twist and spin your tea cup - you determine the speed. The more you spin the wheel, the faster it goes. The faster it goes, the dizzier you get. The dizzier you get, the more fun it is.
Minimum Height Required: 105cm and 4 years old; Children between 105cm and 130cm must ride with an adult
Power ski through the waves and dodge surprise water blasts triggered from spectator stations on Waver Racers. This is a Fast water jet-ski ride. Expect to get wet! Each jet ski holds up to 1 adult and 1 child.
Average 4.4 out of 5 (8 customer reviews)
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2022 The LEGO Group. LEGOLAND is a Merlin Entertainments brand.