PortAventura One Day Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 1818 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a day of thrilling rides, soaking flumes and colourful shows at PortAventura Park with this easy-to-use, gate-ready PortAventura One Day Ticket.
Our guide to 1 Day PortAventura Ticket
Enjoy a full day at Europe's premier theme park with a PortAventura One Day Ticket. With your ticket in hand, you can go straight through the gate on arrival and start exploring the six themed lands that make up PortAventura Park.
- Head to Mediterrània and tackle the exciting Furius Baco. Reaching speeds of 135 kilometres per hour, this amazing coaster twists and turns through trenches and tunnels and takes you across the spectacular PortAventura lake.
- If you are looking for more thrills, enter China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds of over 70mph or scale the heights of Shambhala, the tallest and fastest rollercoaster in Europe.
- Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through.
- For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
- Shows are the second biggest attraction to PortAventura theme park, and there is a wide variety throughout the day from precise acrobatics to card tricks and magicians, which everyone will enjoy.
PortAventura Park Season Calendar
The flexible PortAventura One Day Ticket can be used on any date within the same season - you are not restricted to the date selected at the time of booking should you wish to amend your PortAventura visit date when on holiday.
Low Season Tickets can be used on any date coloured blue; High Season Tickets can be used on any date coloured blue or yellow.
PortAventura Theme Park is located at Tarragona, Costa Dorado, just over an hour from Barcelona or 10 minutes from Reus Airport. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 1 Day PortAventura Ticket
- Your gate-ready PortAventura Ticket(s) will be instantly uploaded to your online order. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- PortAventura Park normally opens at 10.00am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for Ferrari Land or Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years enter free and do not require a PortAventura ticket.
- Low Season PortAventura tickets can only be used on low season dates, please refer to the PortAventura Park Season Calendar.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for 1 Day PortAventura Ticket
How do I get my PortAventura One Day Tickets?
Your official PortAventura ticket will be uploaded to your online order, and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
Do I need a Port Aventura Ticket for an infant?
Children aged 0-3 (inclusive) enter Port Aventura Park free and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.