Disney Paris Tickets - Walt Disney Studios Park
Disneyland Paris Updates - Know Before You Go
Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park are now open!
- Book your Disneyland Paris Tickets in advance with AttractionTickets.com to guarantee entry; Tickets are currently unavailable at the Gate
- To enter a Disney Paris Theme Park, both a valid Disney Paris Ticket and a date-specific theme park reservation are needed
- Dated 1-Day Disney Paris tickets automatically include your Disney Paris theme park reservation
- If purchasing an open-dated 1-Day or Multiday Disney Paris ticket, it's easy to reserve Disney Paris park days - on receipt of your tickets and when you are ready to pick a visit date, simply link your tickets on the Disney Advance Reservation Tool
- Learn more about the Disney Advance Reservation System and keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place at Disneyland Paris
Your Disney ticket to Lights, camera and a whole lot of family action!
With a Disney Paris Ticket, you can experience what it's like to be the star of stage and screen as you enter a world of glitz and glamour at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Prepare yourself for, lights...camera...and a stage set for plenty of Disney action. Discover thrilling attractions, on-stage live spectaculars and exciting backstage fun. At Walt Disney Studios® Park there’s just one single focus: entertainment!
Our guide to Walt Disney Studios® Park
Dive into a world of movie magic with a Disneyland Paris Ticket and discover colourful shows, fantastic attractions and seasonal spectaculars.
At Walt Disney Studios® Park you don’t watch the movies, you live them! In Production Courtyard, see little faces light up as they interact with the blue dude himself in Stitch Live. Imagination and reality live side by side in Toon Studio and it is here you can immerse yourself in the world of Toy Story at Toy Story Playland, an oversized playground that makes you feel like you’re part of one huge Pixar adventure. Non-stop adventure can be found at Backlot including the thrilling Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where the brave amongst you can drop faster than the speed of gravity. Looking for more fun? Dive into waves of fun on a spinning turtle shell in Crush’s Coaster and shrink down to the size of a rat in the spectacular 4D Ratatouille: The Adventure. Take centre stage at Walt Disney Studios® Park with your Disney Paris Tickets and put yourself in the heart of the excitement!
In Walt Disney Studios® Park you can even meet your heroes by visiting one of the park's selfie spots. Take a trip to Arendelle to freeze time with Olaf and his Frozen friends, feel the power of your very own heroic moment alongside MARVEL’s mightiest and meet Magician Mickey in his magic workshop!
Save time and money with our gate-ready Disney Paris Tickets and explore an exciting host of must-see Disney attractions at Walt Disney Studios® Park.
Fun for Kids
- The Disney Junior Dream Factory: Jump into the world of Disney Junior and discover the nuts and bolts of musical dream-making. It’s down to you and some very special Disney Characters to work together and unleash the magic of song and dance to get the machines going again!
- Stitch Live: Chat and sing with the blue dude himself in the most magical of alien encounters. It’s a close encounter of the Stitch kind!
- Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin: Shrink down to the size of Buzz and Woody at Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin and clamber onto the back of Slinky Dog, as he embarks on some loopy laps trying to catch his tail around a dog bowl filled with rubber bones.
- Cars ROAD TRIP: Steer wannabe Lightning McQueens over to this brand new Cars-themed attraction. Join Cruz Ramirez and Sally Carrera on an easy-going, sightseeing tour along the most legendary highway and snap a pic of stunning nature-made and Cars-made sights.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™: What goes up must come down! Are you brave enough to enter The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and face its three hair-raising new horrors? Prepare to scream your soul out as you perilously plunge 13 floors to darker depths than ever before
- Crush's Coaster: Hang loose with Nemo, Squirt and friends on this rip-roaring ride inspired by Disney•Pixar's Finding Nemo. Plunge into a whirlpool of underwater adventures, and ‘sea’ life a little differently!
- RC Racer: Andy’s fastest and favourite toy car is guaranteed to get your heart racing as the speed ramps up on a thrilling ride of steep ups and downs. Over and over again!
- Ratatouille: The Adventure: Imagine shrinking down to the size of Rémy and experiencing Paris through his eyes. Duck, dive, dodge and scurry to safety in this dazzling 4D chase across a gigantic kitchen. Rémy and friends have cooked up a delicious storm, but it's not long before they—and you!—are discovered by Chef Skinner…
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop: Enlist your little ones for this high-flying mission with Sarge and the Green Army. Buckle up, follow your orders and brace yourself for a thrilling 82-foot drop above an army base full of lookout towers and oversized green toy soldiers.
Our guide to Walt Disney Studios® Park
Ratatouille: The Adventure
Shrink down to the size of Rémy and duck, dive, dodge and scurry to safety in a dazzling chase across a gigantic kitchen. Pull your tails in and feast your senses on this fast-paced 4D experience at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Rémy and friends have cooked up a delicious storm, but it's not long before they—and you!—are discovered by Chef Skinner, who chases you through the sights, sounds and smells of Gusteau's famous Parisian restaurant. This is a Disneylicious adventure that's sure to leave you hungry for more—bon appetit!
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
Minimum Height Required: 1.02m
Brave the creepy faded glamour of the infamous Hollywood Tower Hotel for a jolt back in time. Board a phantom elevator, shoot up 13 floors and brace yourself for a thrilling plummet… but beware! The experience just got scarier. You rocket back up, only to plummet down yet again. You dare to ride once more, but wait! That's not what happened before. That's right—now the Tower is in control. Drop in if you dare! Will you make it back to the real world... or will you become a permanent resident of the Twilight Zone?
Minimum Height Required: 1.07m
Hang loose with Nemo, Squirt and friends on the new rip-roaring ride, Crush's Coaster, inspired by Disney•Pixar's Finding Nemo. Plunge into the underwater world of Nemo and Squirt and ‘sea’ life a little differently. Journey over colourful coral reefs; dive down to a sunken submarine; and come face-to-face with Bruce, the shark and his snapping mates. Then experience the rush as you spin and twist along the powerful Eastern Australian current. Here, even the coolest dudes have to scream!
The Disney Junior Dream Factory
Watch your little one's bubble with joy when they work together with Mickey and Minnie, Fancy Nancy Clancy, Vampirina and Timon and unleash the magic of song and dance to get the factory's dream-making machines going again!
Cowabunga earth families—it’s a close encounter of the Stitch kind! Surf's up (and so are the laughs) on this wild Character experience at Walt Disney Studios® Park. You’re about to witness a satellite link-up with a difference, as Stitch interacts with you in real time from his digital world. That's right, you're part of the alientertainment featuring live impromptu chat-tastrophes between you and the animated Master of Mischief himself! Especially the first time Stitch deviates from his scripted lines and wreaks havoc upon unsuspecting audience members.
Minimum Height Required: 1.2m
Andy's speediest toy car is sure to get you and your family's adrenaline pumping. RC Racer is the most thrilling ride in Toy Story Playland and sends riders hurtling up and down a 25 metre-high half-pipe coaster...Over and over again.
Slinky® Dog Zigzag Spin
Everyone's tongues and tails are wagging about the "zigzag-a-coaster" Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin. Family pups of all sizes will howl with laughter as they join Slinky®Dog in a rollicking spin to catch his own tail around a dog bowl filled with rubber bones. It's barking mad fun in Toy Story Playland.
Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop
Minimum Height Required: 0.81 m
Round up all your little recruits and march over to Toy Story Playland for an exciting parachute drop behind enemy lines. Buckle up, and brace yourself for a thrilling 82 ft drop above an army base full of lookout towers and oversized green toy soldiers. It's like you're part of one big play set!
Cars Quatre Roues Rallye
You've seen the movie, now take it for a spin. Hit the road with Lightning McQueen and friends on the piston-pumping ride Cars Quatre roues Rallye, inspired by Disney•Pixar's Cars. Fuel up for fun and join in the engine-roaring rally on Route 66—you just know it's going to be a gas. Here, Lightning McQueen and Mater the rusty but trusty tow-truck will get you revving into action in no time, spinning and grinning. And after discovering the hotshot-racing driver in you, take pole position and leave the others for dust. So get into gear—there's vrrrrrooom for all the family!
Art of Disney Animation
Don't forget to pencil in some time and discover how a Disney classic gets made here at Disney Animation Studios. If your feeling artistic you can even try your hand at crafting some magic yourself to complete this magical experience.
Slinky® Dog is a registered trademark of Poof-Slinky, Inc. and is used with permission. Inc. and is used with permission. Jenga® Pokenobe Associates. All rights reserved. Tinkertoy® is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc. Used with permission. 2018©Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserve.
Hot Wheels® is a registered trademark of Mattel, Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with Inc. Hot Wheels® trademark and track used with permission ©2009 Mattel, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face-covering and physical distancing requirements.