Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- 41 booked
- 6 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the beauty, romance and pure elegance of Paris as you relax on the top deck of an open top double-decker bus. With the ability to hop-on and off at any time you can create your own itinerary!
Our guide to Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Enjoy the stunning sights of the French capital on this Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour with access to two sightseeing routes that will introduce you to all the must-see sights, with the Classic Red Route passing the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Arc de Triomphe, while the Blue Route visits the artistic enclave of Montmartre
No trip to Paris would be complete without visiting one of the most visited monuments in the world, the Eiffel Tower, standing at 324 metres tall it is the tallest building in Paris and is certainly not to be missed. Hop off at the Champ de Mars, or Field of Mars, a gorgeous lawn area with wide walking paths crossing scenic lawns.
This flexible tour allows you to hop on and off as many times as you like, giving you plenty of time to explore the historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly city.
Hop off at The Musee du Louvre, where you can spend several hours exploring the world renowned museum which houses 35,000 works of art. Stop off at Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture built in 12th century, visit the Musee d'Orsay which holds the best Impressionist painting collection in the world, or admire The Avenue des Champs-Elysees as you travel through the home to luxury specialty shops, cafes, cinemas and clipped horse-chestnut trees.
This avenue is not only famous for being home to The Arc de Triomph but it is renowned for being one of the most famous, and expensive, streets in the world! With so much to see, a ticket for a Paris bus tour offers fantastic value for money!
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: Enjoy a 1-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour of Paris and experience the best sights the city has to offer.
- Premium: Get acquainted with Paris with 2-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour that showcases the city's world renowned landmarks.
- Deluxe: Make the most of your stay in Paris with a 2-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour and a Cruise on the River Seine!
Classic Route (Red)
- Stop 1 - Tour Eiffel
- Stop 2 - Champ de Mars
- Stop 3 - Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4 - Louvre-Pyramide / Big Bus Information Centre
- Stop 5 - Louvre / Pont des Arts
- Stop 6 - Notre Dame
- Stop 7 - Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8 - Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9 - Grand Palais
- Stop 10 - Trocadero
Cruise information (Deluxe Ticket only)
The Deluxe Ticket also includes a cruise along the picturesque Seine. Departing from beneath the Eiffel Tower, loop down to the Notre Dame and back. The cruise must be redeemed by submitting the printed pink ticket you will receive from a Big Bus team member when redeeming your bus ticket.
- LOCATION: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
- DESCRIPTION: One single loop from beneath the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame and return.
- DEPARTURE TIMES: April to September, every 30 minutes between 10.00am and 10.30pm; October to March, every 60 minutes between 10.30am and 9.20pm.
Daily, year round.
The Classic Route (Red) runs between 9.30am and 5.40pm, every 5 to 15 minutes. A full loop lasts 140 minutes.
Ticket is valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days, depending on option chosen.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (8 customer reviews)
Was fine. Really didnt need to pre book. Just do when your in Paris
- Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Claire Donnelly reviewed Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 03 Jun, 2019
As before great service and a joy to ride around Paris on the open top bus
- Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Thomas Nolan reviewed Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24 Dec, 2018
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that have been put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print it in advance or present it on your smartphone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 4 and 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 3 years and under may travel free of charge. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve.
- Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service. The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control. Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Where can you go on the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour in Paris?
Big Bus Tours explore Paris's most iconic landmarks and attractions including The Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. The Classic Red Route passes by the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, The Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe. The blue route includes stops at Gare Du Nord and the Louvre Pyramide too.
Should I pre book my Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour before I travel?
It is very much recomended you purchase your Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour tickets before you travel to save time and money!
You simply show your printed e-ticket we provide you at one of the Big Bus stops on onboard the bus.
How does the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour work in Paris?
You simply show your printed e-ticket to a member of staff at one of the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Tour stops or aboard the bus. They'll issue you a receipt that you'll be able to use to hop on the bus throughout the validity of your ticket. Explore the different ticket options available on this page.
How will I know when my next Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour shall arrive?
Download the Big Bus Tours app for real-time bus tracking and details about where your nearest stop is.
Is there commentary in my language on the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour ?
There are lots of language options available. The Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour offers recorded guidance in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, Japanese, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean or Mandarin. As you boar the bus you'll find complimentary earphones so you can make use of the commentary.
Where do I start the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour?
You can hop onboard at any of the Big Bus Paris stops. For full details of all stops, please view up the page.
Does the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour stop at Paris Gare Du Nord?
Yes, the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour stop is by Gare du Nord on the Montemartre Route (Blue route).
Duration of Visit
How long does the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Take?
The Classic Route - Red Route takes 2 hours, 20 minutes and the Montemartre Route - Blue Route takes 1 hour, 15 minutes.
Is the Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour accessible?
Yes, 2 buses are equipped with an access ramp and have a reserved place on the lower level (the waiting time can vary between 20 and 40 minutes between each bus).