Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
4.6 stars: Based on 7 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the beauty, romance and pure elegance of Paris as you relax on the top deck of an open top double-decker bus. With the ability to hop-on and off at any time you can create your own itinerary!
Our guide to Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Enjoy the stunning sights of the French capital on this Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour with access to two sightseeing routes that will introduce you to all the must-see sights, with the Classic Red Route passing the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Arc de Triomphe, while the Blue Route visits the artistic enclave of Montmartre
No trip to Paris would be complete without visiting one of the most visited monuments in the world, the Eiffel Tower, standing at 324 metres tall it is the tallest building in Paris and is certainly not to be missed. Hop off at the Champ de Mars, or Field of Mars, a gorgeous lawn area with wide walking paths crossing scenic lawns.
This flexible tour allows you to hop on and off as many times as you like, giving you plenty of time to explore the historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly city.
Hop off at The Musee du Louvre, where you can spend several hours exploring the world renowned museum which houses 35,000 works of art. Stop off at Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture built in 12th century, visit the Musee d'Orsay which holds the best Impressionist painting collection in the world, or admire The Avenue des Champs-Elysees as you travel through the home to luxury specialty shops, cafes, cinemas and clipped horse-chestnut trees.
This avenue is not only famous for being home to The Arc de Triomph but it is renowned for being one of the most famous, and expensive, streets in the world! With so much to see, a ticket for a Paris bus tour offers fantastic value for money!
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: Enjoy a 1-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour of Paris and experience the best sights the city has to offer.
- Premium: Get acquainted with Paris with 2-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour that showcases the city's world renowned landmarks.
- Deluxe: Make the most of your stay in Paris with a 2-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour and a Cruise on the River Seine!
Classic Route (Red)
- Stop 1 - Tour Eiffel
- Stop 2 - Champ de Mars
- Stop 3 - Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4 - Louvre-Pyramide / Big Bus Information Centre
- Stop 5 - Louvre / Pont des Arts
- Stop 6 - Notre Dame
- Stop 7 - Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8 - Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9 - Grand Palais
- Stop 10 - Trocadero
Cruise information (Deluxe Ticket only)
The Deluxe Ticket also includes a cruise along the picturesque Seine. Departing from beneath the Eiffel Tower, loop down to the Notre Dame and back. The cruise must be redeemed by submitting the printed pink ticket you will receive from a Big Bus team member when redeeming your bus ticket.
- LOCATION: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
- DESCRIPTION: One single loop from beneath the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame and return.
- DEPARTURE TIMES: April to September, every 30 minutes between 10.00am and 10.30pm; October to March, every 60 minutes between 10.30am and 9.20pm.
Daily, year round.
The Classic Route (Red) runs between 9.30am and 5.40pm, every 5 to 15 minutes. A full loop lasts 140 minutes.
Ticket is valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days, depending on option chosen.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (7 customer reviews)
Was fine. Really didnt need to pre book. Just do when your in Paris
Claire Donnelly reviewed 03 Jun,2019
As before great service and a joy to ride around Paris on the open top bus
Thomas Nolan reviewed 24 Dec,2018
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print in advance or present on your smart phone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 4 and 12 years.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 3 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service. The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control. Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Bis Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops