Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
4.6 stars: Based on 7 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the beauty, romance and pure elegance of Paris as you relax on the top deck of an open top double-decker bus. With the ability to hop-on and off at any time you can create your own itinerary!
Our guide to Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Enjoy the stunning sights of the French capital on this Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour with access to two sightseeing routes that will introduce you to all the must-see sights, with the Classic Red Route passing the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Arc de Triomphe, while the Blue Route visits the artistic enclave of Montmartre
No trip to Paris would be complete without visiting one of the most visited monuments in the world, the Eiffel Tower, standing at 324 metres tall it is the tallest building in Paris and is certainly not to be missed. Hop off at the Champ de Mars, or Field of Mars, a gorgeous lawn area with wide walking paths crossing scenic lawns.
This flexible tour allows you to hop on and off as many times as you like, giving you plenty of time to explore the historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly city.
Hop off at The Musee du Louvre, where you can spend several hours exploring the world renowned museum which houses 35,000 works of art. Stop off at Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture built in 12th century, visit the Musee d'Orsay which holds the best Impressionist painting collection in the world, or admire The Avenue des Champs-Elysees as you travel through the home to luxury specialty shops, cafes, cinemas and clipped horse-chestnut trees.
This avenue is not only famous for being home to The Arc de Triomph but it is renowned for being one of the most famous, and expensive, streets in the world! With so much to see, a ticket for a Paris bus tour offers fantastic value for money!
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Classic: Enjoy a 1-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour of Paris and experience the best sights the city has to offer.
- Premium: Get acquainted with Paris with 2-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour that showcases the city's world renowned landmarks.
- Deluxe: Make the most of your stay in Paris with a 2-Day Hop-on, Hop-off sightseeing bus tour and a Cruise on the River Seine!
Classic Route (Red)
- Stop 1 - Tour Eiffel
- Stop 2 - Champ de Mars
- Stop 3 - Opéra Garnier
- Stop 4 - Louvre-Pyramide / Big Bus Information Centre
- Stop 5 - Louvre / Pont des Arts
- Stop 6 - Notre Dame
- Stop 7 - Musée d'Orsay
- Stop 8 - Champs-Elysées
- Stop 9 - Grand Palais
- Stop 10 - Trocadero
Montmartre Route (Blue)
- Stop 1 - Louvre Pyramide / Big Bus Information Centre
- Stop 2 - Gare du Nord
Cruise information (Deluxe Ticket)
The Deluxe Ticket also includes a cruise along the picturesque Seine. Departing from beneath the Eiffel Tower, loop down to the Notre Dame and back. The cruise must be redeemed by submitting the printed pink ticket you will receive from a Big Bus team member when redeeming your bus ticket.
- LOCATION: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
- DESCRIPTION: One single loop from beneath the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame and return.
- DEPARTURE TIMES: April to September, every 30 minutes between 10.00am and 10.30pm; October to March, every 60 minutes between 10.30am and 9.20pm.
Daily, year round.
The Classic Route (Red) runs between 9.30am and 5.40pm, every 5 to 15 minutes. A full loop lasts 140 minutes. The Montmartre Route (Blue) starts at 10.00am and finishes at 5.30pm. A full loop lasts 75 minutes and runs every 30 minutes.
Ticket is valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days, depending on option chosen.
Average 4.6 out of 5 (7 customer reviews)
Was fine. Really didnt need to pre book. Just do when your in Paris
Claire Donnelly reviewed 03 Jun,2019
As before great service and a joy to ride around Paris on the open top bus
Thomas Nolan reviewed 24 Dec,2018
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- You will receive an open-dated voucher that can be easily exchanged when you board the bus at any of the Big Bus stops.
- Times and routes are subject to change without notice.
- 2-Day tickets must be used on consecutive days.
- Children aged 3 years and under may travel free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A third of the fleet has wheelchair access on the lower deck, and these vehicles run evenly throughout the service.
- Once booked tickets are non refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour