The View from The Shard Standard Admission Ticket
4.4 stars: Based on 9 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Situated at the top of London’s tallest building, The View from The Shard offers unrivalled 360 degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of London’s skyline for as far as the eye can see.
Our guide to The View from The Shard Standard Admission
The equivalent of the height of 57 double-decker buses, The View from The Shard is London's highest viewing gallery and a must-do for all London visitors, enabling guests to experience the capital like never before!
Your journey begins in the extraordinary high-speed lift that carries you to the show-stopping heights of Level 69 and Level 72. Here you will find the viewing galleries, two Moet & Chandon Champagne bars, and more. Level 69 is indoors and offers guests comfortable, unparalleled 360-degree views for up to 40 miles taking in all of the city's iconic landmarks at once. From the ‘open-air Skydeck’ on Level 72, kick back, relax and feel the sun (hopefully!) on your face and the breeze in your hair as you gaze down at the London below. An unforgettable experience!
The View from The Shard closes one hour after the final admission time.
The View from The Shard is open daily except Christmas Day. The Shard is located at 32 London Bridge Street, close to London Bridge Station.
A standard visit lasts approximately one hour, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the city skyline at your leisure as there is no time restriction on your visit.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The View from The Shard Standard Admission
- There is no time limit for your visit to The View - enjoy the experience at your leisure. Average view time is around 90 minutes.
- The View from The Shard closes one hour after the final admission time.
- The View from The Shard is over 1000 feet from ground level so any clients suffering vertigo or any similar related issues enter the View entirely at their own risk.
- Child prices apply to children aged 4-15 years. Children aged three and under do not require a ticket to visit The View from The Shard.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult otherwise they may be refused entry. Parents of young children should be aware that The View from The Shard has floor to ceiling glass
- Disabled Access: There are two express lifts that will take you up to floor 69. There are 2 flights of stairs up to The View. Additional provision is provided for those that are unable to climb the stairs.
- All visitors will be subject to airport-style search so please allow sufficient time for entry.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The View from The Shard Standard Admission
- Will I receive real tickets?
Attraction Tickets will send you a barcoded voucher that will give you access to the attraction.
- Is there a bar at The View from The Shard?
Yes, there are fully stocked Moet & Chandon Champagne bars on both Level 69 and Level 72 which guests are welcome to purchase beer, wine, cocktails, soft drinks and of course Champagne from.
- What is The View from The Shard?
While there are other bars and restaurants on lower levels of The Shard, The View from The Shard, situated over Levels 68, 69 and 72, is London's highest viewing gallery.