Small Group Tour to Bath and Stonehenge from London
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
For a more personable experience, why not opt for our small group tours? With a maximum of 17 guests per tour, you’ll have more one on one time with your expert guide to ask all of your questions and learn more about the UK locations on your day tour.
Our guide to Small Group Tour to Bath and Stonehenge from London
This small-group day tour ticks off a pair of amazing English highlights on one action-packed itinerary! You’ll start your British adventure by visiting Stonehenge, the jaw-dropping prehistoric monument, before being charmed by Bath.
What's more, the tour includes a tasty lunch pack! Spend more time exploring at each stop rather than struggling to find food.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Please note - there is the option to not include entry to Roman Baths and explore Bath instead. Please select 'not including Roman Bath Entry' if you'd like this option.
Full Day - return around 7.00pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Small Group Tour to Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The approximate return time is 7.00pm.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.